2 Djinns working together--one situation

Tips and tricks for connecting and making wishes with djinn.
Twinkle
new here
new here
Answers: 0

This is so cool. I received my Diatma Marid first, and she is supposed to bring me gifts of wealth. Well, my wish to her was that she bring me new customers for my business. Then, this week, I received my Asian dragon Djinn. Yesterday, I had a situation where my A/C went out. I had a repairman come out and he quoted my an outrageous price, telling me that the old unit cannot be fixed.

Well, I called another guy to get a second opinion. Before he came out, I was asking my Asian Djinn to intervene. I asked that the guy be able to fix the unit quickly and most of all, INEXPENSIVELY. So, he came out to check out the unit, and told me that it could be fixed, but an expensive part needed to be replaced. Then, he told me that he needs a new accountant, and would fix my unit, if I would do his taxes.

So, I obtained a new client (actually, two....him and his business partner), AND am getting my A/C fixed with no out-of-pocket expense. How cool is that?

scrubtech
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Fabulous!!! :clap: I love that our spirits take care of us!! Thanks for sharing your story, too.

'Men have forgotten this truth,but you must not forget it. You become responsible, forever, for what you have tamed.'
-Antoine de Saint-Exupery
queenie
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

dont ya just love it! Great news. :thumbup:

Living on earth is expensive, but it includes a free trip around the sun
every year.
Vampire Lover [its a neck thing].
Twinkle
new here
new here

OK, here's an update, and a very freaky thing......I think that my A/C was shut down by my piece with 9 dragon immortals! One is supposed to protect your home from fires, right?

Well, when the A/C man came to fix it, he said that the damaged wires were a SERIOUS fire hazard. He said that, the damage appeared as if it had been occurring over an extended period of time, but was befuzzled as to why the unit shut down just short of causing a fire. He said that I was VERY lucky! I promptly went in the house and thanked my dragons.....

Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

You are full of amazing news! I am very glad to hear that your spirit friends were able to get 2 new clients and more importantly that they intervened and shut down the AC before anyone was hurt.

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
DollyLama
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

Wow Twinkle! Ask and you shall receive...and then some! Thank-you for sharing. That's super cool.

Humans drool, vampires rule!
Who needs a prince when you can have a vampire?
Samsara
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 21
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Nebs Angel Watchers
If I could be anything, I would be...: Goddess
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Oh man. I can't wait to receive my CH stuff. What class was yours? I'm a little nervous things will fly around me. Barely getting used to my current Djinn.

"Man is what he sees in other people."
Twinkle
new here
new here

suga wrote:Oh man. I can't wait to receive my CH stuff. What class was yours? I'm a little nervous things will fly around me. Barely getting used to my current Djinn.
All of mine Djinn are Class 5....the piece with the dragon immortals is a Class 4....

Twinkle
new here
new here

creepyhollows wrote:You are full of amazing news! I am very glad to hear that your spirit friends were able to get 2 new clients and more importantly that they intervened and shut down the AC before anyone was hurt.
Yes, I am amazed by everything that has already happened....and in such a short amount of time!

Tethys
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire/Ubi/Alpha
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

It's great to know our spirits are always looking out for us. I'm hoping to have some good experiences in the near future. Hopefully some I can talk about :oops:

A master of one's emotions is a master of one's self.

Return to “Connecting With Djinn”