Binding with dragon

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

youngdragon1999 wrote:I got my dragon from Norse warlock where he also sells a whole bunch of spirits. My dragon's name is "Al" and he comes from a royal bloodline. In short he is a king with a clan of thousands. He lives in a Amethyst Gemstone Orb and he includes a velvet charging and cleansing pouch. The binding ritual also comes with him and all I need to do is light a purple candle and say a few words. I'm still waiting for him and I can't wait for him any longer I want to spend time with him :)
Sounds like an awesome dragon:) I wonder if he's a spirit or entity..
I'm guessing that the binding ritual is some sort of combination of binding/bridging to the new keeper as well as welcoming ritual.

And yes, it's better not to post the name of the spirits, since there were problems related to that in the past. Please refer to the rules & guidelines:)
http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/vie ... =45&t=5027
Most people when they talk about their spirit use letter, so your dragon can be called "A" or "Al":)

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
youngdragon1999
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon

Does anyone know how to delete a post? lol I'm new and i don't know how

WarlockDesolate
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 19
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: None
If I could be anything, I would be...: Eldrazi
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Kuya Pilo

Or you let your Dragon decide what would be his nickname or make your own and notify that it's your Dragon's nickname.

Sent from my SM-G530T using Tapatalk

My family:

Nympho, Goddess Nympho (Entity), Ki-Lin, Pegasus, Gryphon, Faery Of Light, Faery Of Intelligence, Avala Faery, Blue Dragon, Chinese Guardian Dragon, Gold Dragon, Gargoyle, Sanguine Vampire, Cambion, and Swan Maiden, Zombie, 2× Incubus, 7× Alpha Servitors (entity), Micro Servitor (entity), Nightwalker Wolf, Faun, Kentauride, Spider Shifter Princess (entity), Celtic Warrior, Cecaelia, Werehorse, Black Dragon, and Alpha Lord (entity).

Return to “Dragons”