Alikat13
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 5
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Monster
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

So I had my unbound spirit for about year or so and he is very sexual and dominant all the time. He is very attached to me and follows me everywhere even when I'm in the bathroom or taking a shower. At first I didn't know what he was and I immediately thought he was an incubus because that was the only sexual spirit I knew at the time. Then I came across CH and learned about a lot more spirits but it wasn't until my first bound spirits of Alyas confirmed that he is indeed a gregori a watcher angel that is around 100,000 years old. I was actually surprised by that and the fact that they gave me a detailed description of what he looks like. Anyways my unbound gregori won't let me get any other sexual spirits I even asked my Alya's if I could but they said no because "S" (my gregori) wouldn't like that. They said that he's very jealous of other sexual spirits or even human guys being around me but also I can't even get a high five from my Alyas without him going crazy. It's just I want some fun spirits that are kind of flirty not necessarily sexual just flirty but because "S" is such the jealous type I decided it wouldn't be a good idea. Too bad though I really want flirty spirits 1sa

Image. Image I will not self-censor, I will write my dark truth[/size]
Being Both Soft And Strong Is A Combination Very Few Have Mastered
Alikat13
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Do any of you guys have jealous spirits/entities?

Ark
new here
new here
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1337
Spelled Number: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Succubus
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Sakuya

Are you talking about a male-female relation here?

This is just my view but you shouldn't let a spirit or entity of any kind dictate your relation, specifically not how you are with humans. Human relations must always go first, a spirit that doesn't respect that is going over the line. I think you just need to be firm here and not let yourself be pushed down. Of course it's up to you what you want, just my advice.

Fay World Order - Sunflower Project
WarlockDesolate
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 19
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: None
If I could be anything, I would be...: Eldrazi
My magical/paranormal name...: Kuya Pilo

Let's just say it has to be your decision. Never let any spirits decide on what to do because it all must be decided from you. You could either apologize to your Gregori and do what you want or let him decide your life.

Sent from my SM-G530T using Tapatalk

My family:

Nympho, Goddess Nympho (Entity), Ki-Lin, Pegasus, Gryphon, Faery Of Light, Faery Of Intelligence, Avala Faery, Blue Dragon, Chinese Guardian Dragon, Gold Dragon, Gargoyle, Sanguine Vampire, Cambion, and Swan Maiden, Zombie, 2× Incubus, 7× Alpha Servitors (entity), Micro Servitor (entity), Nightwalker Wolf, Faun, Kentauride, Spider Shifter Princess (entity), Celtic Warrior, Cecaelia, Werehorse, Black Dragon, and Alpha Lord (entity).
brimstone
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0

What Pisces said and I'll add:
All of your relationships will be different, human and otherwise... if he's paying the bills and rubbing your feet at night and cooking you dinner... well then, send him my way! Otherwise, let him know this is YOUR life to mess up!

Zero
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Your favorite spirit to work with: Loki, Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

That is not just jealousy: that is controlling and manipulative. You can't even high five another spirit without him ruffling his feathers?

Think about it... if this were a human partner, a boyfriend if you will, and he got pissed at you for just high fiving a friend... does that sound like a healthy relationship to you?

Personally, I would not stand for that. You are free to high-five whoever the hell you want. If you're not in a committed relationship, you're free to flirt, to f***, and to freakin' high five, whoever you want. Heck, even in a committed relationship you're still free to high-five. :P

I will tell you such foul truths and such beautiful lies, you will want to sew my lips shut.

Can a heart still break once it's stopped beating?
Alikat13
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

I understand what you guys are saying and I shouldn't have a spirit/entity tell me who I should or should not be with but I care a lot about my gregori. He came to me when I was when a really dark place I won't go into details but he helped me a lot and made me feel loved for the first time in my life. I've never had a boyfriend so I wouldn't know what a regular relationship with a human feels like anyways though I might want to know what it feels like one day because I want to have children someday and I know my gregori can't impregnate me. I just hope he doesn't leave because I care about him but if he does then there's nothing I can do about it. Yeah it is a little unhealthy now that that I think about but he might change once I get more spirits in my keep he might get used to them and start making friends hopefully someday

brimstone
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0

What Zero said above and might I add:

You are admitting it's unhealthy and hope he'll change once you have more spirits in your keep... that's victim behaviour- hoping he'll change...

Satan's Hellcat
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 1000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons, DA entities
If I could be anything, I would be...: Multi-dimensional.
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Satan's Hellcat
Zodiac:

Sounds like you need to take charge of and responsibility for your own life and safety. Learn protection magick, take karate or self defense even, learn to say NO! and GOODBYE! That is the adult way to do it. The Universe never ever only gives you one chance. When you learn to let go of a loser and accept a winner....you will be offered more and more! Say to yourself, "NO! That is NOT my reality!" and take steps to create the reality you want. Say you decide your unbound has to go...start looking for a Watcher who will treat you with respect and decency. One of my watchers was a husband in another lifetime...he would be delighted if I found a good mate to be with here in our reality! He let me marry an Ifrit Djinn in the Astral, and I have sexual spirits, too. My Djinn also understands my needs for hot loving and other relationships, but I DO respect our marriage (lots!) and stick to our agreement. My Gregori is sexual and an awesome lover....but he is away 'on business' often, so I get to play with my other spirits then. Especially since the other 'business' is watching after my heath and well being! 1s

MANY spirits of all types, entities, and some servitors. Massive amount of spells.
ignisamator
new here
new here
Male/Female: It's a Secret

I know this isn't what you want to hear, but darling -- it is VERY unhealthy. Not even a 'little' unhealthy. As what Brimstone said, you are admitting it's unhealthy and hoping that he will change in time when you get more spirits. And just like SikruaSuncat, learn how to say no and take charge of YOUR life. No one has the right to manipulate you or even manipulate your spirits because it sure seems like they are pretty cautious around you considering how your unbound reacts, which it not how it should be. Ever. In human relationships or in spirit relationships. You may even perhaps 'loose' your spirits or they might give up wanting to interact with you due to the strain that your unbound is already bringing by not even being able to give you a high-five. He might even start fighting and frightening your new spirits if you were to get them and they will probably seem inactive from how 'overprotective' he is. You need to lay down the ground rules. You need to learn how to banish and protect your space and ONLY allow spirits that are there for your true best interest, which trust me, your unbound is NOT completely, even if he has helped you in the past. If you are set on making him stay around, he needs to comply with YOUR terms and conditions. Not the other way around. If your other spirits can't interact with you, force him to leave. If he makes you feel guilty and threatens to leave from these rules you are going to set up and your going to control your life again because it's YOUR life and ONLY yours, that's a red flag and know that it's better without him. Don't give in. I know this isn't what you want to hear, but trust me -- this is a very unhealthy and manipulative relationship you two have on. I hope you do what is best for YOU. Not for him. I know you might not accept this entirely, but... Yeah. Again, we can all say this and that and give you advice but as the saying goes, "You can lead a horse to water, but you cannot force the horse to drink the water."

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus”