sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Hi, all! It's been a bit too long since we've had a tasking project. I just purchased an item that I figured would be perfect for a tasking exercise, so here goes.

I received a handmade wand in the mail today. It's in the bag, which measures 5"x4" when empty and pressed down flat.

Describe the wand. Give me materials, colors, details about the wand's appearance.

I plan to spell the wand itself, but I deliberately held off on doing so until after this exercise is completed. I have seen other exercises where spellcast and spirited items have thrown people's results off, so I only use non-spelled non-vessels in these experiments.

Use whatever methods you like, especially if it involves using a technique that you would like to have practice in using. Communicate with your spirits or servitors, use remote vision or clairvoyance, use scrying, use AP... or even use a combination of these things.

Let us know which methods you were using, since some others might be interested in using them after they see others doing the same.

Results will be posted in seven days.

Ready? Go. :)

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
MoonSpiritBoutique
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 14
Spelled Number: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: Faeries
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Alexandra Melitta
Zodiac:

I decided to use a Black Mirror Scrying method for this, since that is what I have been attempting to get better at over the last 6 months.

I am seeing a wand made out of natural materials... I'm thinking Clay, or a soft wood. The base itself is solid and is not a cylinder in shape (Perhaps a hexagon?), then there is a round(?) end on one point, and a crystal/gemstone point on the other end. There are details in the clay, like string or stripes, and I think perhaps rune symbols or sigils? Earthy colors all around. I'm leaning more towards a tiger's eye brown, maybe some pink (like rose quartz) or even a really pinkish clear quartz. I feel like there is metal somewhere, but I can't figure out where. I'm thinking that it's at the base and the top like "rings".

LilyCake
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this

I think it's blue hexagonal thingy. Just a guess. I have no abilities.

Nienna
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
My magical/paranormal name...: Nienna

I'm really REALLY not good to guess but i only see a color : pink ( i see it vaguely )

Zarine
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 132
Spelled Number: 25
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

I just was using telepathy to see if my spirits would give me images of the wand. I see natural wood, I also see orange and blue colours? I feel like the blue is more a speckled blue.

My spirits are my guides, friends and family~ I love them all! <3)
I'm so happy they chose to bless my life the way that they have!
furrybunny
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 22
My magical/paranormal name...: zero

Hmm I see its thick on one end and thin on the other. wooden. Vines wrapping around. Maybe a u shaped handle? A sword kind of handle. Earthy colors. [emoji849]

boop
Mimi
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Fae
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Grace
Zodiac:

Cooper with quartzs crystal wrapped in copper with an amethyst crystal. Can't see other end but maybe because it is mirror image.

"Fear does not prevent Death,it prevents Life. "

2 Djinn,1 Red Dragon, 2 Twin Passion Vampires, 1 Renew Sleep Stone,1 Protection Spell,1 Portal,1 Bannik, 1 Adhene, 1 Amphisbaena, 1 Waterfall Sprite , Whispering Stone WA/DA, 2 Griffins, 1 Psy Vampire,2 Waif Faery
Prinsiippi
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 40
Spelled Number: 63
Zodiac:

I've also looked at wands around net, I do not know if I'd come to this conclusion if I had not, but the image I get in my minds eye is a chakra wand, so it has brown, orange, yellow, green, blue-green, blue and then purple stone on topmost place on a copper colored smooth cylinder midpart, stones are wrapped in place on a tight row with a copper wire . It has a clear crystal point with faceted sides and tip on one end and a ball of crystal on top of the other end.

brimstone
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced

I see copper, but I also see wood... maybe the wood is a copper color? A crystal and some wire wrapping...

Hysteria
active contributor
active contributor
If I could be anything, I would be...: upside down
Zodiac:

Chakra wand, yes, yes.

into my diamond matrix.....

Return to “Spirit Tasking”