Female Gregori Watchers?

Discussion of Dark Arts creatures starting with letters A-H.
WarlockDesolate
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 19
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: None
If I could be anything, I would be...: Eldrazi
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Kuya Pilo

Is there such a thing? Cuz I went to CH shop and went to the Custom Conjure Gregori Watchers, I saw it contains a female option. Is that an error? If not, then does anyone have experiences with female Watchers before?

Sent from my SM-G530T using Tapatalk

My family:

Nympho, Goddess Nympho (Entity), Ki-Lin, Pegasus, Gryphon, Faery Of Light, Faery Of Intelligence, Avala Faery, Blue Dragon, Chinese Guardian Dragon, Gold Dragon, Gargoyle, Sanguine Vampire, Cambion, and Swan Maiden, Zombie, 2× Incubus, 7× Alpha Servitors (entity), Micro Servitor (entity), Nightwalker Wolf, Faun, Kentauride, Spider Shifter Princess (entity), Celtic Warrior, Cecaelia, Werehorse, Black Dragon, and Alpha Lord (entity).
pistoner
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 5
Spelled Number: 15
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Healer
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Yes there is a female gregori watcher. I got my female gregori watcher yesterday...havent got any experience yet...

Sent from my SM-N910H using Tapatalk

LilyCake
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0

What do you mean is that an error? Are you thinking that female watchers don't exist? I'm assuming that both genders of every race exists because otherwise, how do they reproduce?

WarlockDesolate
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

LilyCake wrote:What do you mean is that an error? Are you thinking that female watchers don't exist? I'm assuming that both genders of every race exists because otherwise, how do they reproduce?
First thing, the description only tells me male Watchers. Second thing, they reproduce with human women. It's just like the Nephilims in the Bible.

My family:

Nympho, Goddess Nympho (Entity), Ki-Lin, Pegasus, Gryphon, Faery Of Light, Faery Of Intelligence, Avala Faery, Blue Dragon, Chinese Guardian Dragon, Gold Dragon, Gargoyle, Sanguine Vampire, Cambion, and Swan Maiden, Zombie, 2× Incubus, 7× Alpha Servitors (entity), Micro Servitor (entity), Nightwalker Wolf, Faun, Kentauride, Spider Shifter Princess (entity), Celtic Warrior, Cecaelia, Werehorse, Black Dragon, and Alpha Lord (entity).
MoonSpiritBoutique
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 14
Spelled Number: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: Faeries
My magical/paranormal name...: Alexandra Melitta
Zodiac:

If you want to get completely technical, Gregori are not male either. Angels are technically considered to be genderless or androgynous. I suppose the options could refer to the gender they 'appear' to look, in which case yes, there are feminine looking Gregori.

The Snob
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of 'em
If I could be anything, I would be...: A billionaire
My super power would be...: X-Ray Vision
Zodiac:

He's asking because until recently, CH updated their listings a few months back. Before, the option for gender was only male.

I actually asked CH HD a few months back when I saw the change and they said that they normally didn't do female Gregori but were willing to if you specified it. So I guess they decided to throw the opposite sex into the mix : D.

As for angels and their gender... There's different viewpoints on that but the general consensus is that angels are genderless and tend to align/choose with masculine or feminine energies.

WarlockDesolate
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

My God, they just changed it to Nephilims. Cool!!! [emoji1]

My family:

Return to “Dark Arts A-H”