Do Genies Want to be Free?

Tips and tricks for connecting and making wishes with djinn.
Samsara
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 21
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Nebs Angel Watchers
If I could be anything, I would be...: Goddess
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

I don't know. My djinn is a little slow in granting my wishes. Like today I had some heavy packages, almost 200lbs worth of stuff. So as I was loading them in my car, sweating profusely... I was thinking "man, I could use a little help!!!" Right when I put the last package in, I hear a man's voice ask... "do you need help?" It was my neighbor.

I was like... "oh, no, I am done, thanks."

I was thinking to myself...ok you could use some work on your timing!!!

Then I was like why don't I just employ the law of "the secret" instead of going through you. So I was looking at this snack joint and said when I get back I want a parking spot in the front. When I got back I had a parking spot.

Then I told her please have "____" cancel her appointment with me. Then when I called my client she asked me if she could schedule for the next day. When I said yes, our connection cut out. I think she thought I was mad at her so she kept the appointment. Is that odd or what.

Then I told her look, I'm running a business. I don't have time to WAIT for you to decide if it's right or wrong to bring me new clients (in my other business). Either you can and want to or your just screwing with me.

I am tempted to release my Djinn. I don't feel like she's cooperating. What's going to happen if I do release her? Will she really be free until someone else binds her?

I want to be respectful and all, who ever was my old spirit got his thing together and he didn't scare the heck out of me every night and giving me dreams about trying to steal my soul. I dunno, am I being melo dramatic?

"Man is what he sees in other people."
Samsara
sanctified
sanctified

OMG. You guys have to buy from Rhonda. She is extremely generous. Service like no other. If you are a first time spirit buyer, she is the safest option out of all of the sellers to try out a spirit.

If it doesn't work out she will be there and understand without question. I am SOOOOOO going to buy more from her.

ladyevelyn77
venerated member
venerated member

I think maybe you are being too presumptuous. For a second there I thought you were talking about your secretary. If you read about the other posts from members concerning their djinns, they are very careful on what they wish for and have a code word to indicate that a wish is indeed a wish. Djinns can be tricky and manipulative. If you are not making a wish, then realize that she's not a servant to care for you.

If she is what you want, then instead of releasing her, rehome her to someone who will want her. Get your pendulum out and see how she feels. Is she playing with you? Is she happy with you? Does she want a new a home? Are you treating her with the respect she wants? Give her a say and a voice, then decide from there.

Hope it all works out for you.

Haunted Tarot Magick
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: dont tell u :P
Zodiac:

Hi Suga ^^

There's a bit of frustration coming from your post :) Cheer up.. you know that spirits dont have the same timing concept as we do right? :D

Why not give yourself & her more time to test out the timing? ( i wanted to say this --> 默契 I dont know what term to use in english) It's like you dont have to say out what you want & yet your best friends knew what to do.. or sometimes you dont have to finish your sentence & another person can finish up for you.. :crazy: (ok i surround.. my english lousy, big time!!)

Maybe You can try this, you already know beforehand you are loading 200lbs of package right? So even before you start, let's say you gonna load this package afternoon, the day before or that very day morning, you tell her "i'm gonna load very heavy package tml noon/this noon, i would very much appreciate if you could get me some help arrive just before i start loading, in the middle of the loading is good too, but i prefer at the start. The help must be out of free will & service FREE. i need not give anything in return of favours & etc, i wouldnt wanna spend $$ on getting help. Do anything at your best in granting my wish come true without harm to anyone including myself & you, & it's legel." Tell her beforehand, at least your genie got some time to think & figure out what help is best to come when you are loading.. & explain to her your terms & conditions :D

Some genie are "slow" in their pace. I got an online clothing shop for almost 2 years now, business started out very well.. profit is good. but as time goes by, more & more people come into this online business (cos rental free & other purpose), & most of them are collage students who just wanna sell off their clothing at cost price, some bought on impuse or from sprees but notice not fit them. so that kind of "spoilt the market price" & business become very bad since last year. i made a wish to my genie that i would like to clear off my old & current stock as it's become a libility just stock up in my room!! Before i started collect spirits, i did put up ebay & yahoo auction & other advertising website, but it just doesnt turn out well.. so after i made my wish, i decided to try out ebay again & those website. it's take a few months to see my wish coming true. & now business is slowly coming back.. So be patient..

The genie is custom conjure for me.. & he took quite some time at his pace.. I think yours is not right? So you gotta give her MORE time.. :)

Cheers!!

Samsara
sanctified
sanctified

ladyevelyn77 wrote:I think maybe you are being too presumptuous. For a second there I thought you were talking about your secretary. If you read about the other posts from members concerning their djinns, they are very careful on what they wish for and have a code word to indicate that a wish is indeed a wish. Djinns can be tricky and manipulative. If you are not making a wish, then realize that she's not a servant to care for you.

If she is what you want, then instead of releasing her, rehome her to someone who will want her. Get your pendulum out and see how she feels. Is she playing with you? Is she happy with you? Does she want a new a home? Are you treating her with the respect she wants? Give her a say and a voice, then decide from there.

Hope it all works out for you.
Man, they sound high maintenace.

Perhaps I am being presumptuous. I think the dreams I've had bothered me more than not being able to communicate a wish to her. I'm buddist, so I'm aware sometimes your wish will be granted and sometimes it won't depending on how much you want it. Lately I've had my wishes come true prior to the Djinn. I think her talent though was making men look at me. I have to say that did make me feel really good. And was very happy to get to experience that. It was just overall a very magical experience as you can see from my other posts.

With that said I am not giving up. The spirit world is an eye opener. And it certainly test the human wit.

ladyevelyn77
venerated member
venerated member

Will you share your dreams? Many of us like to ponder and help figure out each of other's dreams. You said that she was trying to steal your soul?

Samsara
sanctified
sanctified

ladyevelyn77 wrote:Will you share your dreams? Many of us like to ponder and help figure out each of other's dreams. You said that she was trying to steal your soul?
Around the same time everynight I see this/these entities trying to manipulate/steal my spirit/doing something while I'm in bed. The feeling is that I wake up saying stop that, and then go back to sleep. In my dream they don't talk to me, rather the appear interupted I am aware of what they are doing. Then it transition to a regular dream...the kind I don't remember...

Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

I think you should keep the lines of communication open with your Djinn. Make your intentions known and lay out what is okay and not okay with you. If a Djinn, or any spirit, is too difficult to handle you can contact the original seller and ask them to exchange spirits for you or if they are unwilling your options are to release or find someone else who is a better-suited owner.

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
Samsara
sanctified
sanctified

My seller is very helpful. Last evening I sent her off and began work on my client. I think I may have unwilling open doors to something else.

My client has a problem of hearing voices that wont answer any of her questions they just repeat over and over. So as we were trying to remove the programming from her thoughts a book fell off the shelf. By the end we made some progress. But when she left my TV started to pop. It usually does so I didn't think much. Then I said stop it. And it just kept on popping uncontrollably.

No I don't know if the Djinn is mad, it's my new Djinn being sent to me, my Ilmu Khodam, or the spirits my client left behind.

Needless to say I had a tough sleep. Everytime I felt the energy shift, I would hear something pop creek or rattle. My heart is restless and I was wondering if there is a banishing ritual or spell.

Samsara
sanctified
sanctified

I asked another seller about it. She told me it sounded like a ghost more than a spirit.

She said, "a ghost is a human spirit that is trapped in this physical realm. Spirits are beings that exist in other realms so there is a little difference. Ghosts have a mind of their own and don't play by any rules. "

Tell me about it! I ended up sleeping next to the smudger. With a few interruptions, but I was like I don't care I need to sleep!

I have a feeling I might have programmed myself into experience the touching, since when I feel it, I don't see the fabric move, but my nerves and blood act like there is pressure there...

Return to “Connecting With Djinn”