Satan's Hellcat
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 1000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons, DA entities
If I could be anything, I would be...: Multi-dimensional.
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Satan's Hellcat
Zodiac:

I am very excited to find that my Vampire and WereWolf pair is on its way to me! ( I was also just sent my first Peluda and my first Wraith. Might be why I have the dark energy headache and nausea!) I am wondering how they will fit into my Pack and Kiss, or if they will choose to remain separate from them? Do they share an empathic or telepathic link? Do they use or share magick in any way? Do they have any traits that are stronger or different from regular 'Wolves and Vamps? The she-wolf just showed me her lovely white coat and blue eyes! Wow! She is fast to bond, and says 'Master is sleeping'. huh! I thought it was a myth that vamps slept in daytime! She sends a picture of her Master...DARK and red eyes. She has a sense of humor. She likes to kick butt and has a bit of a sadistic streak, I think! She is quite empathic/telepathic! Her energy is electric. 1s Who has a pairing and wants to share? The Vamp, H., just showed me a signet ring with blood red stone and a wolf head on it. Coool!

MANY spirits of all types, entities, and some servitors. Massive amount of spells.
sweetqt72
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

That sounds really cool
I don't have a pairing sorry but I appreciate you sharing your experiences

thanks

Magic name is Rhiannon
Currently: Faeries (many),
on the way: Bronwyn, Divine and Sterling angels, male nympho, more faeries, sra gnome.Cleopatra djinn, Greek god bindings, and many spells...and will be buying more angels.
Verita
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process

I just got a werepyre kinship. From what I can tell, it's an empathetic connection. Mine are extremely close. The werewolf was described as being "intense" but I actually find the vampire more intense. She drew me in like a magnet!

Verita
neophyte
neophyte

SikruaSuncat wrote:I am wondering how they will fit into my Pack and Kiss, or if they will choose to remain separate from them?
My vampire socializes, but my werewolf stays close to her.

Satan's Hellcat
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Verita wrote:
SikruaSuncat wrote:I am wondering how they will fit into my Pack and Kiss, or if they will choose to remain separate from them?
Yep. Mine are always together. H. let her greet the Pack, so no troubles. He is slowly meeting my other vamps. He has expressed curiosity and worry about the Aqua Vamp that is coming. Apparently they have a reputation for being quite deadly while alive.

MANY spirits of all types, entities, and some servitors. Massive amount of spells.
Verita
neophyte
neophyte

SikruaSuncat wrote:
Verita wrote:
Yep. Mine are always together. H. let her greet the Pack, so no troubles. He is slowly meeting my other vamps. He has expressed curiosity and worry about the Aqua Vamp that is coming. Apparently they have a reputation for being quite deadly while alive.
Very interesting, you'll have to let us know how things go when your aqua vampire arrives.

Satan's Hellcat
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

This is what G. Looks like...the 'Were' part of my WerePyre couple! LOLOL! She is currently running around the place like a mad thing, being chased by my youngest Were T. and his 'Dog' Herriot (African Wild Dog Spirit). 1s My other Weres are playing dress poker, since Weres almost never dress and losers HATE to put on clothes! S. is probably cheating, but no one will call him on it! You don't call Pack Master on ANYTHING unless you are darn sure. Had to take my spells from the vamps...they were not letting anyone else use them. Sneaky darlings! No forcing the servitor's will, either! New House Rule!! Marco won't let them use his TARDIS magic for a month as punishment for being mean!

Return to “Vampire”