Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 9
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: All ^_^
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Midnight
Zodiac:

I have a strong feeling my 3 year old spirit wants a new vessel. She is currently in a small doll and we've been looking at higher quality dolls to put her in (life-sized). My issue is that I cannot see my spirits yet, and I would like to find someone who can give me a spirit reading with her physical description. I might even purchase several from different people and pull from each ones interpretation to best fit her, so I can get a doll that looks like her. I am willing to pay!! I will pay extra for an artist who can draw me a picture as well.

My Current growing family, [1] Werewolf, [1] Sterling Angel, [1] Hellhound, [2] Sang Vamp, [1] Silver Dragon, [1] Spider Vamp, [1] Suscitatio Vamp, [1] Psy Vamp! :heart:
must.have.more.
Verita
neophyte
neophyte

If you would like to send her to me, I can probably draw a picture of her for a $5 CH gift certificate :)

Rai
venerated member
venerated member
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 145
Spelled Number: 15
Your favorite spirit to work with: Drow/Centaurs/Alphas
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Serpentdragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Rai
Zodiac:

Have you thought about getting a portrait from REMOVED - DO NOT RETRY? I'm sure if you asked she would write out a physical description as well. Then you would have both a written description and a visual interpretation. <<Removed by Mod>> prices are really fair too. So you know, win all around.

I am also known as Ravechaosknight.

For a Lady Knight and maidens fair.
Verita
neophyte
neophyte

I have your drawing done, if you want it. I connected with her through the photo of the doll you posted. You can find me on Para Echo if you choose to go with me.

Natasha
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 9
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: All ^_^
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Midnight
Zodiac:

Added you

My Current growing family, [1] Werewolf, [1] Sterling Angel, [1] Hellhound, [2] Sang Vamp, [1] Silver Dragon, [1] Spider Vamp, [1] Suscitatio Vamp, [1] Psy Vamp! :heart:
must.have.more.
Pepper
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Purple Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Dragonfly Petal

@ Verita:

Can you see all bound spirits? What about unbound spirits?

I have a couple of spirits who have been trying to get my attention yet but all I see is shadows ... it would be impossible to know who they are as I have a few, plus I'm wearing a few spirited pieces of jewellery at the moment ...

"When we are no longer able to change a situation ... we are challenged to change ourselves" - Viktor Frankl

NB: I have 'a lot' of spelled items and 'a lot' of spirits and entities, but the control panel settings won't let me enter a non-numerical value

Return to “Message Board - Wanted/Classifieds”