Areyoubewitchedtoo

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
daqaz
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 5
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: khodam
If I could be anything, I would be...: angel
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Eneron

Hello friends.
Who bought from this site:http://areyoubewitchedtoo.com/
Forgive reviews.Thank you.

AdriannaBurch
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner

Went ahead and purchased a couple of spirits/entities from her and they arrived yesterday. Tons of shadows and sparkly orbs and even some smoke where there was no physical way for smoke to be there! Very happy with my purchase :)

You do not have a soul.
You are a soul.
You have a body.
Jackii
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 40
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Starseeds
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Felt a calling from one of their spirits, but on the listing it said he's looking for someone he knew in a past life and that he'll know who it is when the time comes.

So, naturally, I sent in a message to see if it was me, as it's not quite the price to just spring for and buy, and of course, I don't want to adopt him if I'm not the one.

Well, it's been 3 days since I sent a message and I still haven't heard back from anyone about it...

Will update if I get any responses.

My Family:
Heavenly Hound, Peacock Shifter, Cat Fae, Blackwood Stag, Lowborn Demon, Lammas Sun Demon, Dark Annunaki Duo, 2 Demon Lords, Arcturian Starseed, 4 Human Children, 5 Human Adults, Shaman, Fallen Angel
Jackii
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Update: still haven't heard from them, so I sent another message, thinking it didn't go through. It's been a week since my second message, almost 2 weeks since my first message...
So far, my impression of the place isn't a good one, solely on the fact that they don't respond to questions or any messages they receive, as far as my own experiences can tell.

My Family:
Heavenly Hound, Peacock Shifter, Cat Fae, Blackwood Stag, Lowborn Demon, Lammas Sun Demon, Dark Annunaki Duo, 2 Demon Lords, Arcturian Starseed, 4 Human Children, 5 Human Adults, Shaman, Fallen Angel
SeaWitch
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
If I could be anything, I would be...: a mermaid
Zodiac:

I just came across a post about someone who purchased a sanguine vamp from this seller. The vamp began to physically harm her and when she contacted the seller to have the vamp unbound from her, the seller refused.

Spirit Family
1 Loch Ness, 2 Werewolves, 1 Duojna, 1 Gregori Watcher, 4 Hellhounds, 1 Pegasus, 1 Cwn Annwn, 1 Amarok, 2 Cerberuses, 3 Einherjars, 1 Draugr, 1 Sanguine Vampire, 1 Grim Reaper, 1 T-Rex, 1 Fenrir, 1 Viking Warrior, 1 Wolf Servitor, 1 Mermaid/Vampire Hybrid, 1 Human Assassin, 1 Cu Sith, 1 Okami, 2 Character Bindings, 1 Bone Dragon, 1 Ghostie Alpha, 1 Incubus, 1 Succubus, 1 Wraith
Jackii
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

BinariesOfDreamsAndInk wrote:I just came across a post about someone who purchased a sanguine vamp from this seller. The vamp began to physically harm her and when she contacted the seller to have the vamp unbound from her, the seller refused.
Wow, that's horrible!! What kind of ethics does this seller have... I hope she's okay and was able to banish the vamp :( I suppose the fact that my messages weren't returned was a blessing in disguise... Who knows what I would've gotten myself into if I took home the Ifrit Gäap...

My Family:
SeaWitch
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
If I could be anything, I would be...: a mermaid
Zodiac:

Jackii wrote:
BinariesOfDreamsAndInk wrote:I just came across a post about someone who purchased a sanguine vamp from this seller. The vamp began to physically harm her and when she contacted the seller to have the vamp unbound from her, the seller refused.
Wow, that's horrible!! What kind of ethics does this seller have... I hope she's okay and was able to banish the vamp :( I suppose the fact that my messages weren't returned was a blessing in disguise... Who knows what I would've gotten myself into if I took home the Ifrit Gäap...
I think so, too. I had my eye on a few spirits listed on areyoubewitchedtoo, but after reading that post...I don't know. It seems risky. I mean, from both an ethical and business point of view, that's very irresponsible to basically tell a customer they're on their own when they're being injured by something you sold to them, something you said wouldn't cause harm in the first place.

Spirit Family
1 Loch Ness, 2 Werewolves, 1 Duojna, 1 Gregori Watcher, 4 Hellhounds, 1 Pegasus, 1 Cwn Annwn, 1 Amarok, 2 Cerberuses, 3 Einherjars, 1 Draugr, 1 Sanguine Vampire, 1 Grim Reaper, 1 T-Rex, 1 Fenrir, 1 Viking Warrior, 1 Wolf Servitor, 1 Mermaid/Vampire Hybrid, 1 Human Assassin, 1 Cu Sith, 1 Okami, 2 Character Bindings, 1 Bone Dragon, 1 Ghostie Alpha, 1 Incubus, 1 Succubus, 1 Wraith
Firelady
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 48
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire angel were
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: umbra
Zodiac:

Bump for any moreason experience

Image never will you see the gates i guard for that wich is beyond may destory you
Luv_trinity
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 2
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Went ahead and purchased a couple of spirits/entities from her and they arrived yesterday. Tons of shadows and sparkly orbs and even some smoke where there was no physical way for smoke to be
I hope you have a nice experience with them. Others haven't been so lucky apparently. Maybe the bad experiences is do what type of entity they purchase. I noticed she is having a sale on Angels. Has anyone ever purchase a Angel from her?

Claire05
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 0

Hey guys, just saw this thread. I am the one that had the sang vamp. Everything is good here, I've had no interaction with him since he was banished. While I cannot say that all her spirits will harm you please use caution. Most sites will warn you against sellers that list most of their spirits as royalty and elites. I only have spirits (dark and white arts) from Creepy Hollows and The Sanguinarium now. I've had no problems from either site.

Return to “Seller Review”