A Black Arts Witch, a Druid and a Cowboy

cascaders23
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 8
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Lampropeltis wrote:...And it may be deeply wrong, but I read your title and immediately thought, "...all walk into a bar."
:funnypost:

That was exactly my reaction too! I opened this thread expecting to find some sort of bizarre paranormal joke outside of the funny stuff forum :crazy:

Ellegria - Thanks for commenting and the feedback on this item! I've been considering past life and ancestorial readings and its always wonderful hearing about what others have gotten from it!

Reverie
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

Little late here. But wanted to say thanks for the post. For some reason I never really looked into the ancestor bindings before. But after reading your post I decided to purchase one. Just received it in the mail recently. Some interesting ancestors came through for me!

If you don't believe in magic, then you can't believe in reality.
Ellegria*
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Reverie wrote:Little late here. But wanted to say thanks for the post. For some reason I never really looked into the ancestor bindings before. But after reading your post I decided to purchase one. Just received it in the mail recently. Some interesting ancestors came through for me!
Great news. You should start a thread and share it with us if you don't mind sharing. We are all such curious creatures. :lol:

VicyCat
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: I have to choose?
If I could be anything, I would be...: something special
Zodiac:

Yes, share with us!

Society often forgives the criminal; it never forgives the dreamer." ~ Oscar Wilde
Dragonoake
active contributor
active contributor
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 19
Your favorite spirit to work with: Black dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Ellegria* wrote:That's what came through for me with my Ancestral Binding. http://shop.creepyhollows.com/product.p ... =49&page=1
I recently ordered the same binding and, within hours, got to thinking about something I'd read about the Colstoun Pear. Now, I've long known that there was a possible ancestral connection with the Broun Clan of Colstoun, Scotland, so that wasn't shocking; but why the pear?

I'd heard of Goblin Hall at Yester Castle, but had never made the connection between the two until I started reading more about the pear. Could it be that the 13th-century wizard Hugo de Gifford of is, himself, an ancestor through the marriage of his daughter into the Broun clan?

Could be interesting if he's the one that comes through... We have that common ground, but from a completely different perspective

Return to “Human”