December 21st 2012

Aurum
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortals
Zodiac:

It didn't feel hugely unusual to me, energy-wise, but I was suffering from quite a severe cold at the time so that might have had something to do with it. I took some photos that day and I think was somewhat strange feel to the world.

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Beautiful pictures:) There's a feeling in it...

Too bad I was in tropic country that time, so no winter feeling:I

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Nienna
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Nienna

Well, this day was ordinary for me . I remember being in my classroom and my teacher authorized us to open a secret door that led to the chapel . When you open the door you arrive in a sort of small corridor and on the wall, were dates with names on it like " I was here so i write on it , you can see that i was here" .
I did the same with a correcting fluid and i have written " 21/12/12 , The end of the World " , plus my name .
It the only thing that i remember .

Anyway , I was thinking myself when reading these posts that in our world , many people predicted ( like a thousand time in our history ) that the world will end in this day or another and it never happened . Like the transition to the 3rd millenium or the 21/12/2012 , the end of the world for the mayas .
But I came with an idea : Is it possible that these key dates are related to parallel worlds ?

Maybe it announced the end of our world at first but maybe it was not the first intention maybe it's the end of other worlds like ours .

Well this came at the top of my head and it's damn crazy and really stupid to think this way but why not ?
Or maybe that each famous dates predicted marked the end of a cycle or the beginning or even a change invisible but with great influence on our world like in the nature or the energy.
I don't know , it's just hypothesis...

Instrument of the end fire083
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 23
Spelled Number: 28
Your favorite spirit to work with: Anything willing
If I could be anything, I would be...: High Elven
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Melindrose
Zodiac:

I would like to point out that there are other Myan calendars out there that go well past the 2012 date.

All my freestyle dancing is essentially magic
To be the left hand of a god.
Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Zodiac:

Also it is argued the 'end of the world' date according to that Myan calendar was actually October 2011, this is what I subscribed to.. there's a lot more to analyze about it regarding the different times attributed to different gods, the dark night had culminated to it's end October 2011.

Huffette
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 2000
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Throne Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Blessed by Angels
Zodiac:

Normally, we don't have tornadoes in December. They are usually happening in the early fall/late spring. There were several tornadoes on that day, which caused Huff and I to cancel our plans for a dinner and movie date to celebrate his birthday. We were never able to reschedule them because of work conditions.

[image]https://www.dreamstime.com/royalty-free-stock-photography-pegasus-clouds-image12645487[/image]
Huffette
Mommy to four haunted ladies and friend to many bound and unbound spirits and entities.
Called "little one" by the angels

Return to “Unsolved Mysteries”