Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Not sure
If I could be anything, I would be...: Witch
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Joseph Obscura
Zodiac:

Has anyone bought the commune with spirits binding I was wondering if anyone had any experience with this? I got this a lazy orb and a whispering stone in hopes to hear my spirits better. But I was wondering if anyone had got this.

~ Joseph Napier

Josephnapier
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 7
Your favorite spirit to work with: Not sure
If I could be anything, I would be...: Witch
My magical/paranormal name...: Joseph Obscura
Zodiac:

?

~ Joseph Napier

TheTruthIsTheWay11
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 13
Spelled Number: 31
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

I have it but I haven't bonded with it enough. Although I will say, I have had plenty of experiences the past few weeks. However, I think it's just because I have a very active and easy-to-connect-to Dragon friend. When I bond with it more, I'll be able to say something about it.

I stepped into your world
I kicked you in the mind
And I'm the only witness to
The nature of my crime
Shifa
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Espada
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Despair Kitten

I have this (bound to my spirit), and the Lazy orb, and the whispering stone, and almost 30 other spirit communication bindings ... and I haven't noticed a difference.
Maybe it takes time?
Can I be THAT blind and deaf to the paranormal that no amount of bindings and effort makes a difference??

I see. So this is it. It lies here within this palm. The heart.
Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless

Lokakisa wrote:I have this (bound to my spirit), and the Lazy orb, and the whispering stone, and almost 30 other spirit communication bindings ... and I haven't noticed a difference.
Maybe it takes time?
Can I be THAT blind and deaf to the paranormal that no amount of bindings and effort makes a difference??
It's possible but mostly not probable. What exercises are you doing?

Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
Shifa
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Well, I've been working on:
- the visualization exercises that were posted here by NeoStarFire
- the Creating a Connection exercises from CH
- the meditations I received from purchasing a few Spirit Eroticas from the Phantasmagoria shop on BOTP
- occasionally I bring out tarot/runes/pendulum to do some readings with my spirits
- relaxation, grounding and shielding practice then try to meditate in general if not specifically working on some kind of exercise
- sometimes I listen to brainwave entrainment tracks for relaxation, meditation, spirit contact, astral projection, etc.
- last night I was reading about chakras and practicing opening, closing and cleansing
- today I'm going to print out Darklordmidnight's interaction tips that Rai just posted in the seller section and try those

In addition, I'll read and re-read my CH product paperwork, activate codewords, physically handle my bindings (if they have a vessel), talk to my spirits, things like that.
I'm probably just scratching the surface of the very beginnings of meta practice.

Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless

Lokakisa wrote:Well, I've been working on:
- the visualization exercises that were posted here by NeoStarFire
- the Creating a Connection exercises from CH
- the meditations I received from purchasing a few Spirit Eroticas from the Phantasmagoria shop on BOTP
- occasionally I bring out tarot/runes/pendulum to do some readings with my spirits
- relaxation, grounding and shielding practice then try to meditate in general if not specifically working on some kind of exercise
- sometimes I listen to brainwave entrainment tracks for relaxation, meditation, spirit contact, astral projection, etc.
- last night I was reading about chakras and practicing opening, closing and cleansing
- today I'm going to print out Darklordmidnight's interaction tips that Rai just posted in the seller section and try those

In addition, I'll read and re-read my CH product paperwork, activate codewords, physically handle my bindings (if they have a vessel), talk to my spirits, things like that.
I'm probably just scratching the surface of the very beginnings of meta practice.
That's actually pretty good. Add some telepathy exercises to that, with zener cards or playing card or something you can ask your spirits that you can verify immediately and maybe feeling exercises too where you touch the spirits/entities and try to feel them out. Just watch where you put your hands :P

Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
Shifa
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Sounds good. ^_^

hbwright
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 13
My magical/paranormal name...: Zerau

Don't forget the most important part IMO. I think it is so simple most people forget. Ask your spirits!! They want more than anyone to communicate with you so ask them to try different ways, dreams, touches, telepathy, feelings. I notice with my companions some have their preferences and some have different communication skills they share with me. Some I see visions they put in my mind, some are vocal, some are great at quiet communication and communicate with feelings. I probably miss more than I catch, but if it is something they really need to communicate they won't quit trying different ways until you go, a-ha, I get it!

Shifa
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Good point!
Whenever I get a new spirit, I go over welcomes and introductions, so that both those who are new and those who have been around get a reminder that I am new to this and to be patient with me because I "can't hear too well" lol. I tell them to keep trying to get their message across, that I do want to hear from them! I tell them that I want to know their wants, needs, issues, problems, whatever.
Of course they know my frustrations and wishes and all.
I have asked for dreams, visions, guidance, intuition, touches, visual manifestations, etc. and messages through divination (which seems to be the most direct way at the moment, until I can distinguish their thoughts, nudges, etc.).
Yesterday I felt a very angry and jealous energy, so I just tried to acknowledge it and work past it and not direct it towards them, and spent time reading about things I could practice with and really perusing the CH site, encyclopedia, beginner threads, etc.
I guess working with (or through) my emotions is a first step, trying to get to that peaceful, positive, open state for receptivity. As much as this forum helps me, I also can get really, really jealous and frustrated from what I read too (which is why I made a complaint thread beating myself up over the money I've spent). I had to step away from following pagan blogs for that reason also. It's hard to interact with pagans and spiritists/spirit keepers without feeling like I'm the biggest muggle on the planet or that everyone is delusional. Some of those bloggers probably are, lol.

Return to “CONNECTING”