neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My magical/paranormal name...: Shadow Star

hello i have a spirit with me, Dosita is a rare cross between a vampire and a succubus
i would really like to know, is a succubus a demon or a different being ?
she has visited me in my dreams once but we did not actually talk about that
thanks for your replys 1tu

dragynraken
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master
Your favorite spirit to work with: DRAGON, ALL FOXES
If I could be anything, I would be...: HAREM GOD
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: DRAGYN RAKEN
Zodiac:

Just info from MMT

Baobhan Sith Vampire - This is a unique form of vampire that originates in Scotland. These are female spirits that are somewhat of a cross between a vampire and a Succubus. They come out and feed at night on unsuspecting men who cannot resist their beauty. They are highly sexual and seductive beings that can lure even the most chaste of men into their arms. Once they have the man in their grasp they feed on him by draining his sexual energy and then drinking his blood. They don’t use fangs but rather sharp talon like fingernails to puncture the skin for drinking…These spirit entities can drain the energy from a male keeper so for male masters it is good to quickly develop a good relationship with them with gifts (blood, flowers, incense, etc) and adoration. You can also command them not to feed on you but they will be much more inclined to obey if you show them you care…For female masters the gifts are also helpful in earning their trust but they are not inclined to drain female masters in the same way…For any master, once you have gained their trust and respect they can bring you many benefits. The first of which is increased vitality, strength, and energy followed by increased libido and sexuality. You may also find that you are much more seductive and sensual than ever before and people simply become inexplicably “drawn” to you. This makes sex much more available and enjoyable…These vampires can also offer protection and healing to their masters as well as a better understanding of hidden mysteries and nocturnal energy. It would not be surprising if you actually started developing a more nocturnal schedule with this spirit in your life.

Some will say succubus and incubus is demon, it depends your view and your education from religion, story, movie, fantasy. For me I just call it as true lovers no matter how ugly you are. They not like human and will accept whatever your look, just as long as you can give what they want.
Last edited by dragynraken on Thu Mar 03, 2016 2:48 am, edited 1 time in total.

ImageImage
Cult
active contributor
active contributor
Your favorite spirit to work with: distilled spirits

justin340 wrote:is a succubus a demon or a different being ?
Traditionally, it's a demon.

Rai
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 145
Spelled Number: 15
Your favorite spirit to work with: Drow/Centaurs/Alphas
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Serpentdragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Rai
Zodiac:

That is somewhat controversial. Some think they are demons some don't. I'll say this, CH conjures succubi, but not demons. So, by their measure succubi are not demons.

Personally, I'm of the opinion they are not demons too. I may be a little biased however as I have. . .6 succubi now. lol Also, keep in mind "demon" has been used a lot by religions as a sort of tag to keep things they don't like, or can't understand away from their followers. (Unfortunately, the Ubi have been the main victims of this sort of labeling.)

In the end, what did the seller say? If her listing says she's DA and you trust the seller, then don't worry if she is a "half demon" or not. Let her know not to hurt anyone on your behalf and you'll be fine.

I am also known as Ravechaosknight.

For a Lady Knight and maidens fair.
Cult
active contributor
active contributor
Your favorite spirit to work with: distilled spirits

It does depend on your definition of demon. But, traditionally, they are demons. Look anywhere outside of the spirit keeping community and they will be classified as demons.
That doesn't make them BA, however - that's what I know CH doesn't conjure.

TheLostRabbit
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Charlotte

They are demons technically, but it can crudely be compared to the difference between a dog and a wolf. Either way, if she is bound properly and you guys get along, I wouldn't worry about :)

Charlotte TheLostRabbit

http://collidedworlds.com/
TheShadowStar
neophyte
neophyte
My magical/paranormal name...: Shadow Star

thanks for your responses everyone :)
im not afraid of her she is great to be around i really enjoy her company 1lo

Janka
neophyte
neophyte
Your favorite spirit to work with: vampires, dragons
My magical/paranormal name...: Janka Tethys

Rai wrote:That is somewhat controversial. Some think they are demons some don't. I'll say this, CH conjures succubi, but not demons. So, by their measure succubi are not demons.

Personally, I'm of the opinion they are not demons too. I may be a little biased however as I have. . .6 succubi now. lol Also, keep in mind "demon" has been used a lot by religions as a sort of tag to keep things they don't like, or can't understand away from their followers. (Unfortunately, the Ubi have been the main victims of this sort of labeling.)

In the end, what did the seller say? If her listing says she's DA and you trust the seller, then don't worry if she is a "half demon" or not. Let her know not to hurt anyone on your behalf and you'll be fine.
I agree with what Rai said.

Jumbo
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 36
Spelled Number: 25
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

No, succubi are not demons.

I'm of the opinion that people like to think of them as "demons" because it adds to their sex appeal, but they aren't really demons.

Formerly known as WhimsicalSage/ShadowSage

"A kind heart is better than a crafty head." - Manx Proverb
"It is our choices, Harry, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities." - Albus Dumbledore
"True wisdom comes to each of us when we realize how little we understand about life, ourselves, and the world around us." - Socrates
Janka
neophyte
neophyte
Your favorite spirit to work with: vampires, dragons
My magical/paranormal name...: Janka Tethys

WhimsicalSage wrote:I'm of the opinion that people like to think of them as "demons" because it adds to their sex appeal, but they aren't really demons.
I think so too.

Return to “Black Arts”