What, who is in my room?

Tips and tricks for connecting and making wishes with djinn.
Samsara
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 21
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Nebs Angel Watchers
If I could be anything, I would be...: Goddess
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

So I had to do a through cleansing because I had so many entities I had to shooo them all out. There was one dude, who refuse to get out. I don't know why who he is because I did not invoke him. This is the problem with having to many spirits you'll never know who's F*ing with you.

So I tried everything, sage, candles, salt, vinegar, egyptian musk, salt water...

But last night he buzzes into my ear like a vortex of energy. About 30 seconds after he did that and I told him to leave, a car alarm goes off.

Then my hand was on my chest and he buzzed my heart. Then he buzzed my third eye, then my charkas. Man that was exhausting. I was like fine instead of waking up every buzz I'm just going to ignore it. I can tell you the obsidian and hematite was really grounding and helpful, but not enough to get him to stop. I was like Hmmm, is he going to try to possess me? In my dream I ask him why is he doing this, and he tells me all humans need to experience this... I was like no all humans need to sleep!!!

The activity usually starts at 11pm and ends at 5am. So he leaves me alone for 2 hours. Anyone with any insight on this?

The sequence of events was bought a Djinn. Dreams people are trying to take my soul. Returns Djinn. See client who hears voices. Couldnt sleep all night. Gets contact from Ilmu Khodam or so it tells me. Keeps me up all night. Blinking at me. Psychic tells me some bad news. So I recieve Ilmu package and send him back with no invocation. Really sleepy drives to Motel, drives to friends house, drives home gets freaked out, drives back to motel. Next day, decides to cleanse, sleeps at home and all this buzzing business happens. I am waiting to get another Djinn. So I don't know if it's contact from her either.

Losing my mind.... anyone experienced in this?

"Man is what he sees in other people."
p’yunik~*~chovexani
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: Grigori and Phoenix
If I could be anything, I would be...: I like being human!
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: p’yunik~*~chovexani
Zodiac:

Sounds like you may need to be firm and tell your spirits to tone it down, if it is bothering you.

Maybe even take a break for a bit. I've had to do that before, and it does help. Maybe not bring in anymore spirits until you figure out what is going on around you too, or at least get used to the entities.

~*PHOENIXGUIDE*~
KANUKA PEPPER SELENITE
The Phoenix wings her way through desert skies, defying Fortune's spite, revives from ashes and rise-Miguel de Cervantes Saavedra
Ուր եք գնում, կարող եք հետեւել Աստծո լույսի ներքո :phoenix:
You share 50% of your DNA with a banana. Get over yourself.
spirits aren't pets...they don't come when called
Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons

To clarify you think the man bothering you is not one of your own but one that came to you on their own?

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
Wasnt_Me
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Ask your spirits if it is indeed them. If it isn't, ask them to put a hurting on whoever it is if it means you harm, or just to teach it a lesson. Sometimes you need to set an example.

What are these principles? Those of good & evil - the belief that nothing is good for a human being which does not make him just, self-controlled, brave, & free: & nothing evil which does not make him the opposite of these.
Samsara
sanctified
sanctified

creepyhollows wrote:To clarify you think the man bothering you is not one of your own but one that came to you on their own?
I thought it was my ilmu khodam. But according to my psychic the entity bothering me is dark and harmful and both the seller and the psychic told me according to "the rules" they are not allowed to touch us. I felt a man's hand touch my lips and nose to wake me up. then a light flashed when I asked it if it wanted to talk. Red for no, white for yes. It told me it wouldn't let me sleep. I commanded it to go away and it wouldn't. I asked if it was the djinn, it said no, an angel it said no, and if it was the ilmu it said yes.

But my psychic told me this being is not angelic, and he would lie to me if I kept on trusting his answers. She told me she had to get her friends to contact forces higher than the arch angels to help. That he was more powerful than me and both psychics agreed he was of the demon class. I dunno, he doesn't really strike me as scary when the contact is made. Just annoying.

Because of her warnings I never invoked my ilmu khodam and I sent him right back. So techincally if it was him, he should stop bothering me. But when i drove back to my place it was like a haunted play ground, so I had to stay somewhere else. The next day I felt a little better so decided to go back home to fight it and sleep. I wore the obsidian and felt calm and could sense something was trying to bug me but couldn't get through. Right when my heart rate went down. A buzzing vortex of energy shot in my ear. Like I had to grab my ear and say WTF??? Your not supposed to do that. Weird because my coworker experienced the same thing days before and he doesn't engage in this stuff.

Then all night I had energy just buzzing all over me. All over my chakras. Again it kept messing with me till 5. Granted I am not scared of it anymore. But I do get seriously heated up and sweaty. All this emotional and biological stuff makes me mad.

I think I'm more mad because I don't know what it is and where it came from and who in the real and other world isn't giving me the correct answers.

My psychic did see me preform mirror magic and she said I opened a portal. But I didn't until I realized when i got the djinn I kept her in a container that had a mirror on the lid and lit some incense to greet her. Maybe that's why I had the dreams of all these djinns and people around my bed trying to cast a spell or take my soul or something.

I'm wondering if you bind a soul from the other realm can it or it's people get even and try to take a soul from this realm?

Actually I don't know... what if it is the ilmu khodam...what if he's just opening my chakras to get me started on the psychic path... I mean I have become more psychic. And what if all this fear and chaos is unfounded?

Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons

I'm certainly in agreement that sometimes the fear of the unknown makes it become a fear of danger of ill-tidings when it is truly not but you know yourself, you know what you feel and sense and if you are not feeling as though you are in danger or that this entity is trying to harm you then I wouldn't jump to conclusions it is a demon. Demon has become a catch-all just like the classification of Djinn. If it was a demon that was going to torment you or try to cause you harm you would feel it. Even when they try to disguise themselves as a harmless creature those who follow a spiritual path and can sense spirits can also sense something is not right.

I say trust your intuition and I agree with Wasnt that you should also try asking the other spirits in your home and see what they have to say about the visitor.

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
MysticStar
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 90
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: unsure
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Hi Suga :wave:
I have a Khodam myself. I have actually seen him a few times.
He seems more like a Guardian to me though, watching over me.
I was going to say its quite possible its your Khodam, since you are experiencing energy and your chakras are feeling something as well.
Usually it would be more your 3rd eye Chakra getting the most pressure or experiences there.
I would do as Magnolia and Wasn't suggested. Ask your other spirits and maybe even try the pendulum to communicate. :hug:

“It's easy to look at people and make quick judgments about them, their present and their past, but you'd be amazed at the pain and tears a single smile hides. What a person shows to the world is only one tiny facet of the iceberg hidden from sight. And more often then not, it's lined with cracks and scars that go all the way to the foundation of their soul.”

Psychic/Medium
Samsara
sanctified
sanctified

Hi Ellen, :wave:
Perhaps he's like every other man. Loving me too much, thus scaring me!!! I am overwhelmed with the energy. Too much psychic energy not enough sleep. I can't listen to any sounds with out freaking out. So I decided to get even, and play loud buddist chants to up my tolerance. And ring my clearing bells. I forget I have lots of stuff I haven't used.
Sometimes the best cure for fear is to dive straight in, I guess.

I can tell u I feel at peace and crazy. Kinda that end of the night feeling with Red Bull and Vodka cept backwards..hehe.

I really had a lot of questions for this Khodam. Arggg....once again....giving up power for the average life....

MysticStar
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 90
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: unsure
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Hi Suga :wave:
My Khodam did that at the same hours with me. Started at Midnight.
At first I was scared, but then I got used to it.
First time, i actually told him I was scared, and to come to me next time and not scare me so much, which he did.
The Veil is the thinnest during 3 am to 6 am.
That is when you get the most contact with spirits. (even passed loved ones as well).
Sounds like your abilities are really opening up.
Its all good, just scary at first :hug:

“It's easy to look at people and make quick judgments about them, their present and their past, but you'd be amazed at the pain and tears a single smile hides. What a person shows to the world is only one tiny facet of the iceberg hidden from sight. And more often then not, it's lined with cracks and scars that go all the way to the foundation of their soul.”

Psychic/Medium
Samsara
sanctified
sanctified

ellen wrote:Hi Suga :wave:
My Khodam did that at the same hours with me. Started at Midnight.
At first I was scared, but then I got used to it.
First time, i actually told him I was scared, and to come to me next time and not scare me so much, which he did.
The Veil is the thinnest during 3 am to 6 am.
That is when you get the most contact with spirits. (even passed loved ones as well).
Sounds like your abilities are really opening up.
Its all good, just scary at first :hug:
Did you invoke him right away or did you wait? And when did he appear like that? So what you felt was a buzzing sensation on different body parts?

Return to “Connecting With Djinn”