What, who is in my room?

Tips and tricks for connecting and making wishes with djinn.
MysticStar
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 90
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: unsure
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

The day I got him in the mail, I was outside, and I heard this "I am Here", sure enough, he arrived in the mailbox.
I invoked him right away, but it took months to see him. But he did appear in my dream. Funny who he chose to look like :lol:
All he did was hand me a paper, and it had "Khodam" written on it.
I think he was letting me know he was there.
Then the visits came.
He always stays at the foot of my bed. Long Robe, his head is covered, and he is really tall.
When he first did that, I told him I was scared. And he vanished.
I then told him, come to me in a way that won't scare me, so he is very gentle about that now.
I have not seen him for months.
And yes, I had the 3rd eye pressure and crown pressure. No buzzing though.
I can say, my Abilities have really opened up since I got him, which was early last year. :thumbup:

“It's easy to look at people and make quick judgments about them, their present and their past, but you'd be amazed at the pain and tears a single smile hides. What a person shows to the world is only one tiny facet of the iceberg hidden from sight. And more often then not, it's lined with cracks and scars that go all the way to the foundation of their soul.”

Psychic/Medium
Samsara
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 21
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Nebs Angel Watchers
If I could be anything, I would be...: Goddess
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

ellen wrote:The day I got him in the mail, I was outside, and I heard this "I am Here", sure enough, he arrived in the mailbox.
I invoked him right away, but it took months to see him. But he did appear in my dream. Funny who he chose to look like :lol:
All he did was hand me a paper, and it had "Khodam" written on it.
I think he was letting me know he was there.
Then the visits came.
He always stays at the foot of my bed. Long Robe, his head is covered, and he is really tall.
When he first did that, I told him I was scared. And he vanished.
I then told him, come to me in a way that won't scare me, so he is very gentle about that now.
I have not seen him for months.
And yes, I had the 3rd eye pressure and crown pressure. No buzzing though.
I can say, my Abilities have really opened up since I got him, which was early last year. :thumbup:
If this is the case I don't think mine is the Ilmu Khodam who obnoxiously zaps me every night. I'll say your driving me crazy and he'll keep on zapping me. Or quiet down and he'll keep tapping. I did not perform an invocation for him. I did however for the Djinn who appeared to me in a dream as a male (supposed to be female) Djinn at the foot of the bed. I seriously believe there was interference.

"Man is what he sees in other people."

Return to “Connecting With Djinn”