Help With Crafting My Dragon Lair, Pretty Please?

BlazeTigerNahti
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: I love a ton of them
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Twilight, Blaze & NightBlood are some of my favorite ones

My Black and Gold Dragon seems to like a deep dark cave with gemstones in it and a bed of coins (cause they are comfy, go figure)
the caverns mouth facing the sun

I made a realm for my guys and when I feel they want a 'home' in my realm I make it for them
My gryphon likes a High vantage point rocky ledge with a nest tucked away in a cleft in the rock

They will all have their own wants and like, but will like that you wanted to do something for them
You could also look up Psi Balls, and make then PsiBalls (don't launch them at your crew, this isn't DragonBall Z) and HAND them to your crew

These are some of the things I do
Also if you want some amazing craft Ideas, I go to YouTube (I know it sounds weird, but you can learn nearly anything from youtube)

4 Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.
5 Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.
6 Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the Yahweh Sabaoth for ever.
moonwind
venerated member
venerated member
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Moonwind
Zodiac:

ASSOCIATIONS

Weekday Thursday
Planet Saturn
Month March
Gemstone Emerald
Color Black
Foliage Cactus
Animal Horse
Scent Licorice
Herb Sage

Associations can be used to create a closer connection with the entity. By recognizing their associations with the Earth and Universe you can use any combination of these tools to create treats, rituals, and bonding exercises between you.

You can purchase candles, incense, cones, oils, sprays, etc scented with the Scent, Herb, or Foliage they are associated with. You can purchase statuary, paintings, prints, textiles, etc with the Color, Animal, or Foliage they are associated with and keep them in your home where the entity will see them.

To boost their presence and give them a natural feeding of Earthen core energy you can buy raw, polished or cut specimens of the Gemstone they are associated with. Place the gemstones where you keep their vessel or wear the jewelry with the gemstones when you wear the vessel.

To have peak results it is best to meditate, perform rituals, invocations or spells for the entity on the Weekday they are associated with. The Month they are associated with is a block of time to celebrate and show your appreciation for your entity!

These are from the CH Enc. I used general ideas so it would be easy first. Also when you purchase the powder for the lair it will most likely be a black stone that comes with it.
Also something generalized for DA.

I made a coffin box for my black dragons. They seem to love it. Also some and I do mean SOME black dragons are loners and prefer their lair to themselves.

Just because it does not work for them does not mean it will not work for you!

ImageImageImage
Janka
neophyte
neophyte
Your favorite spirit to work with: vampires, dragons
My magical/paranormal name...: Janka Tethys

I've been looking for the black dragon associations, couldn't find them in the CH Encyclopedia. Funny that their month is March and I just got my black the day before March 01.

CatLoafCreations
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 1500
Spelled Number: 2000

Janka wrote:I've been looking for the black dragon associations, couldn't find them in the CH Encyclopedia. Funny that their month is March and I just got my black the day before March 01.
They are listed under Dark Arts.. here's the link
http://www.creepyhollows.com/faq/index. ... artlang=en

Some people are like slinkies. They serve no useful purpose what so ever; but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs

I do not feed Trolls. I never seem to have a spare goat on hand when I cross a bridge; and I never like to waste a good goat on an annoying Troll. Ignoring them is such a wonderful option.

We tend to take life and the Internet too seriously. Don't allow others to tear you down or ruin your day. You live for YOU... NOT for them.
Satan's Hellcat
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 1000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons, DA entities
If I could be anything, I would be...: Multi-dimensional.
My magical/paranormal name...: Satan's Hellcat
Zodiac:

My dragons made this comment: They would like a rock or rocks or ledge on which they can SUN themselves. I think I am gonna have to make a realm for them....anyone have any tips on realm-creation for my beauties? I now have 3 black dragons, and, as you know, they do NOT share!

MANY spirits of all types, entities, and some servitors. Massive amount of spells.
tizmo
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 70
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Draeyes
Zodiac:

I am not particularly crafty either but I have discovered I can make decent sculpy sculptures. If you don't know what sculpy is, it is a clay type material you can bake so it hardens in your oven, no kiln needed. I made 4 dragons for my altar (Wiccan) one red, blue, green, and yellow for each element and then one purple one for the center of the altar.

Another thing I have tried my hand at is drawing dragons. There are a few books out there on Amazon that give very good instructions that even a noob like I can follow. Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ImageImageImage
Janka
neophyte
neophyte
Your favorite spirit to work with: vampires, dragons
My magical/paranormal name...: Janka Tethys

Yinepu wrote:
Janka wrote:I've been looking for the black dragon associations, couldn't find them in the CH Encyclopedia. Funny that their month is March and I just got my black the day before March 01.
Aha! That's why I couldn't find it. Thanks Yinepu 2hp

LilyCake
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

For the people who are building realms, what exactly are you doing? Because I used to have a realm and it fell apart.......

CatLoafCreations
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 1500
Spelled Number: 2000

Janka wrote:
Yinepu wrote:
Aha! That's why I couldn't find it. Thanks Yinepu 2hp
No problem.. glad I could help

Some people are like slinkies. They serve no useful purpose what so ever; but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs

I do not feed Trolls. I never seem to have a spare goat on hand when I cross a bridge; and I never like to waste a good goat on an annoying Troll. Ignoring them is such a wonderful option.

We tend to take life and the Internet too seriously. Don't allow others to tear you down or ruin your day. You live for YOU... NOT for them.
ambiew
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: faeries
Zodiac:

Let us know how it goes crafting a dragon lair!

AMBER

"Vampires,werewolves and faeries make my life magikal"

Return to “Spirit Keeping”