sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 21
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Nebs Angel Watchers
If I could be anything, I would be...: Goddess
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

You'd think I'd learn.... my finger is numb from wearing the ring. Just got her today. She is a swirling vortex of energy. I put the pendulum on top of her and asked her stuff and she makes huge swirls.

I found out who was the trouble maker was. She told me my psychic was telling me the truth. And I almost got myself in a heap of trouble. The entity lied to me. It was not who I thought it was initially.

Anyhow I was nervous about another out of control experience but she assured me it was ok. I feel totally safe with her. Thank you CH for your gifts!!! It is exactly what I need.
"Man is what he sees in other people."
Tethys
active contributor
active contributor
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire/Ubi/Alpha
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

I'm glad things turned out great for you.
I don't mean to pry but your last posts had my interest as well as a few others. Who ended up being the problem?
And did the djinn take care of or dismiss this other entity?
A master of one's emotions is a master of one's self.
Samsara
sanctified
sanctified

My Djinn doesn't want me to say. She doesn't want more issues to come my way. You can asks your pendulum. :mrgreen:

Lisa also help with a spell. After work I finally felt normal again. Then I got home and I felt like I drove into a bubble of another universe. Like sort of calm but not sure if I was imagining it. I saw an email from her saying she finished the spell.

I was really nervous to trust another spirit. But I asked it some questions and got over it. I did asked the Djinn to help before I got the email. Well ... I am happy again!!! I will see tonight what happens. I will let the spirits fight among each other.

Oh usually I can control my pendulum with my own thoughts, but this one was swirling and stopping on it's own.

Pre paranomal life I would feel like I need to crash after work. But when I was introduced to all these entities I couldn't sleep even if I wanted to. But tonight...I think I might be able to sleep through it.
Tethys
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Sounds great I'm happy for you. I've been going through some nasty stuff myself. I started a thread in the vampire section as my first post and it just escalated into all kinds of "fun". Not quite finished with my problems yet.
Enjoy that peaceful night I sleep I'm about to get a few hours in myself.
Samsara
sanctified
sanctified

Tethys wrote:Sounds great I'm happy for you. I've been going through some nasty stuff myself. I started a thread in the vampire section as my first post and it just escalated into all kinds of "fun". Not quite finished with my problems yet.
Enjoy that peaceful night I sleep I'm about to get a few hours in myself.
What is the problem? Yah it's only fun if your not a sensitive. If you are it's a headache. Well one of the energies disappeared. But another one jumped in my ear and tried to escape through my face. I would have woke up and screamed but I didn't feel like being a drama queen. So I just ignored it.

I asked the Djinn if it was her bugging me. She said no. I was like can you get rid of it. She said no. I was like what? You told me yes. Then she said yes. She appeared scared???

Later the energy from the ring was too heavy so I asked if she wants to leave my room and she said yes. I was like how about the living room. She said yes.

BTW they don't like being worn to bed or sharing a room with you. They prefer their own box. At least mine does.
Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

I'm so glad everything is going well! That is tremendous! :clap: I hope you'll keep us up-to-date with everything going on!
De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
Tethys
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

I had some nasties in my house suga. Still have something going on but not as much which is a blessing thanks to Dolly. There's actually alot, you can check out the post in the vamp section.
http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/vie ... =22&t=5828

Suga you really do seem to attract these oddities. It sounds like you need some good solid protection for your space. Right now I'm going through a slow process of getting guardian spirits and specific gemstones. These just feel right for me to help me with my predicament. Perhaps you can check out
www.eclipsemetaphysical.com for their house guardians. It's basically a created sentient spirit designed for a specific purpose. I saw this suggested by one of own members and it was perfect for what I needed it for. I felt my vampress was overwhelmed by the negative energies and spirits I had roaming around feeding off of me. I let her know this guardian is exactly that. This may or may not be for you but I was sold. The seller is also on ebay, 100% satisfaction.
Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Good recommendation and I agree if you feel you are someone who is sensitive and attracts unbound or uninvited spirits you may want to explore multiple levels and types of protection for yourself and your home. We have a few members here who are sensitive and "pick up" spirits when they are out and about. If you think you are the sensitive one I would get protection for yourself and your home. If you think where you live is the sensitivity (if you think there is a portal there or a gateway) then I would get protection for your home. When it comes to protection varying levels, types, and even different cultural strains of protection are a good idea.
De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER

Return to “Djinn Races”