Idea for Energy Healing School

User avatar
dragynraken
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Posts: 1538
Joined: Mon Feb 01, 2016 11:57 am
You are...: a master
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: DRAGON, ALL FOXES
If I could be anything, I would be...: HAREM GOD
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: DRAGYN RAKEN

Idea for Energy Healing School

Postby dragynraken » Mon Mar 21, 2016 4:26 am

I was wondering should I open a free energy healing school where keepers can send their spirit and entity to learn energy healing for free. It took only 2-3hr for any spirit/entity to master the skill.

How this work?
I will create a permanent beacon with a name. So any spirit or entity call the name of the beacon it will bring them to the location of the school.

Who will be the lecturer?
I not sure yet, all I have in mind is Lily, Mirana, Sukina, Ahri or more

What is the benefit for Energy Healing?
- Remove energy block which cause headache, backache, muscle crap, paralyze and pain
- Any injuries/wound/broken heal at super great speed (miracle does happen LOL)
- Feel recharged fast, if tired
- Feeling cold/hot? Don't worry warm/cool energy can apply
- Boost body immunity and detox
- Cure stomachache or food poison
- Reduce low blood pressure, reduce high blood pressure, reduce acidic body, reduce sugar level
- Cure illness such as flu, sore throat, fever, since human is made of energy anyway, if you believe so strong even cancer can be cured. As for AIDS and any sex disease, I don't allow this cure to be teach
- Spirit & entity no need recharge bag or recharge vessel, they will know how to collect energy by their own way (i'm not trying to take seller extra $$ but if the spirit/entity can save their master during emergency period when energy is needed its more important)

What cannot be heal?
Emotion

Why it seems the healing never work or work too slow?
Serious disease, poison blah blah blah etc depends your spirit/entity how skillful and powerful they are.

So whats all your feedback guys. I like to hear the opinion before creating this school and if CH don't allow then please kindly delete this post.


ImageImage

User avatar
WarlockDesolate
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Posts: 1663
Joined: Mon Jun 22, 2015 12:43 am
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 19
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: None
If I could be anything, I would be...: Eldrazi
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Kuya Pilo

Re: Idea for Energy Healing School

Postby WarlockDesolate » Mon Mar 21, 2016 4:31 am

Oh cool.

Sent from my SM-G530T using Tapatalk


My family:

Nympho, Goddess Nympho (Entity), Ki-Lin, Pegasus, Gryphon, Faery Of Light, Faery Of Intelligence, Avala Faery, Blue Dragon, Chinese Guardian Dragon, Gold Dragon, Gargoyle, Sanguine Vampire, Cambion, and Swan Maiden, Zombie, 2× Incubus, 7× Alpha Servitors (entity), Micro Servitor (entity), Nightwalker Wolf, Faun, Kentauride, Spider Shifter Princess (entity), Celtic Warrior, Cecaelia, Werehorse, Black Dragon, and Alpha Lord (entity).

tina19950830
new here
new here
Posts: 51
Joined: Mon Sep 14, 2015 11:07 pm
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: faery
If I could be anything, I would be...: idk
My super power would be...: X-Ray Vision

Re: Idea for Energy Healing School

Postby tina19950830 » Mon Mar 21, 2016 4:36 am

that sounds great! You should also develop some abilities such as healing chakras and cleaning them and stuff, and open third eye...... I think helping people feel warmer when its cold is very cool! I definitely need this stuff! I was thinking about it! :D



User avatar
dragynraken
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Posts: 1538
Joined: Mon Feb 01, 2016 11:57 am
You are...: a master
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: DRAGON, ALL FOXES
If I could be anything, I would be...: HAREM GOD
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: DRAGYN RAKEN

Re: Idea for Energy Healing School

Postby dragynraken » Mon Mar 21, 2016 4:45 am

tina19950830 wrote:that sounds great! You should also develop some abilities such as healing chakras and cleaning them and stuff, and open third eye...... I think helping people feel warmer when its cold is very cool! I definitely need this stuff! I was thinking about it! :D

Yes energy healing can also:
- cleanse and repair, aura and chakra
- remove negative energy
- create energy shield (this need very huge amount energy if you want to be protect from physical)

Whatever you name, it can be done.


ImageImage

User avatar
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Posts: 7365
Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2015 6:14 pm
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Your favorite spirit to work with: Spirit
If I could be anything, I would be...: Anything
My magical/paranormal name...: Blade Dawn

Re: Idea for Energy Healing School

Postby darkwing dook » Mon Mar 21, 2016 5:00 am

That sounds awesome. I'll say give it a try:)
Although, for these:
dragynraken wrote:- Cure illness such as flu, sore throat, fever, since human is made of energy anyway, if you believe so strong even cancer can be cured. As for AIDS and any sex disease, I don't allow this cure to be teach

Why? I think if you're serious with healing abilities, there shouldn't be any limitation. As well, there are cases when those diseases happen due to accident or crime, such as medical mistake and rape. Medical practitioners ideally wouldn't discriminate the patients.

dragynraken wrote:- Spirit & entity no need recharge bag or recharge vessel, they will know how to collect energy by their own way (i'm not trying to take seller extra $$ but if the spirit/entity can save their master during emergency period when energy is needed its more important)

There are threads that discussed this. The charging energy from the bag etc. is used to charge the binding, not the spirit. The one that the spirits take is sometimes called feeding energy, and they can take it from anywhere.


"Knowing a trifle about everything gives life more color." - Zhuge Liang
"Always and never are two words you should always remember never to use." - Wendell Johnson

User avatar
dragynraken
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Posts: 1538
Joined: Mon Feb 01, 2016 11:57 am
You are...: a master
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: DRAGON, ALL FOXES
If I could be anything, I would be...: HAREM GOD
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: DRAGYN RAKEN

Re: Idea for Energy Healing School

Postby dragynraken » Mon Mar 21, 2016 5:25 am

darkwing wrote:That sounds awesome. I'll say give it a try:)
Although, for these:
dragynraken wrote:- Cure illness such as flu, sore throat, fever, since human is made of energy anyway, if you believe so strong even cancer can be cured. As for AIDS and any sex disease, I don't allow this cure to be teach

Why? I think if you're serious with healing abilities, there shouldn't be any limitation. As well, there are cases when those diseases happen due to accident or crime, such as medical mistake and rape. Medical practitioners ideally wouldn't discriminate the patients.

dragynraken wrote:- Spirit & entity no need recharge bag or recharge vessel, they will know how to collect energy by their own way (i'm not trying to take seller extra $$ but if the spirit/entity can save their master during emergency period when energy is needed its more important)

There are threads that discussed this. The charging energy from the bag etc. is used to charge the binding, not the spirit. The one that the spirits take is sometimes called feeding energy, and they can take it from anywhere.

Because I find that there's a lot problem if there is such cure. Disease maybe one issue but reputation too, it will encourage rapist and more victim will have emotional and mental damage. As mentioned there's no cure for emotion. Accident, fail medical, rapist, victim let the karma judge. Sorry to say no but I'm the one creating this school it will be my responsibility if creating more rapist fxxking around.

The Ukraine or Russia shot down the Malaysia plane. Where it carry a lot experts professor from Denmark or Holand, these people so close to creating cure for AIDS but in the end all life gone and no data in their computer for the cure.


ImageImage

User avatar
Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member
Posts: 4012
Joined: Fri Jul 26, 2013 9:02 pm
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Re: Idea for Energy Healing School

Postby Aprophis » Mon Mar 21, 2016 8:49 am

dragynraken wrote:Because I find that there's a lot problem if there is such cure. Disease maybe one issue but reputation too, it will encourage rapist and more victim will have emotional and mental damage. As mentioned there's no cure for emotion. Accident, fail medical, rapist, victim let the karma judge. Sorry to say no but I'm the one creating this school it will be my responsibility if creating more rapist fxxking around.

There was a family my family was friends with where the father was infected with HIV by a tainted blood infusion. So we watched first him die, then the mother and then both children. They didn't even have a chance to grow up.
So what you're saying people like this should be collateral damage because there might be a rapist going unpunished otherwise?

Also I would think that rapists spread the diseases to their victims more than they get infected. So not only are rape victims abused but also sick afterwards. Here goes the same, you would consider those people collateral damage and add to the emotional damage the health damage too?
I think your solution will not stop rapists from raping but rather spread the disease to more victims, good job!

Well, your school, your decision, but I really wonder about your priorities.


Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
Image

User avatar
dragynraken
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Posts: 1538
Joined: Mon Feb 01, 2016 11:57 am
You are...: a master
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: DRAGON, ALL FOXES
If I could be anything, I would be...: HAREM GOD
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: DRAGYN RAKEN

Re: Idea for Energy Healing School

Postby dragynraken » Mon Mar 21, 2016 9:22 am

Aprophis wrote:
dragynraken wrote:Because I find that there's a lot problem if there is such cure. Disease maybe one issue but reputation too, it will encourage rapist and more victim will have emotional and mental damage. As mentioned there's no cure for emotion. Accident, fail medical, rapist, victim let the karma judge. Sorry to say no but I'm the one creating this school it will be my responsibility if creating more rapist fxxking around.

There was a family my family was friends with where the father was infected with HIV by a tainted blood infusion. So we watched first him die, then the mother and then both children. They didn't even have a chance to grow up.
So what you're saying people like this should be collateral damage because there might be a rapist going unpunished otherwise?

Also I would think that rapists spread the diseases to their victims more than they get infected. So not only are rape victims abused but also sick afterwards. Here goes the same, you would consider those people collateral damage and add to the emotional damage the health damage too?
I think your solution will not stop rapists from raping but rather spread the disease to more victims, good job!

Well, your school, your decision, but I really wonder about your priorities.

I will talk to my master first tonight, how and what will happen. To you guys its simple but not me. I have a lot in my mind to decide this even thought it does a lot benefit, while there's still a bad side on. I have ask Guan Yin and she never give the answer I want cause there's no right or wrong. 2dz Anyway I need more opinion and feedback before making this school.


ImageImage

User avatar
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Posts: 7365
Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2015 6:14 pm
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Your favorite spirit to work with: Spirit
If I could be anything, I would be...: Anything
My magical/paranormal name...: Blade Dawn

Re: Idea for Energy Healing School

Postby darkwing dook » Mon Mar 21, 2016 9:57 am

dragynraken wrote:I will talk to my master first tonight, how and what will happen. To you guys its simple but not me. I have a lot in my mind to decide this even thought it does a lot benefit, while there's still a bad side on. I have ask Guan Yin and she never give the answer I want cause there's no right or wrong. 2dz Anyway I need more opinion and feedback before making this school.

Mmm not that simple, though:) Because this one limitation can spread to other fields as well.

A simple example, when one considers treating AIDS and other sexual diseases as equal to encouraging rapist, what's stopping others from thinking that treating cancer as equal to encouraging smokers? In both cases, the negative conducts are not the sole source of the diseases. But if everyone thinks they are, then why bother treating any disease at all? Let nature does its work, let the strongest, the smartest, and the most adaptable survive. Or something like that:)

Guan Yin is a Great Goddess of Mercy and Compassion. I believe she would understand. But it's all up to you, though, it's your ideal school after all:)

Let me leave you The Oath of the Healer by Louis Weinstein, just as food for thought:
In the eyes of God and in the presence of my fellow students and teachers, I at this most solemn time in my life do freely take this Oath, whereby I shall pledge to myself and all others the manner in which I shall live the rest of my days.

I shall be ever grateful to my teachers who have planted the seeds of knowledge, which I shall nurture forever. I thank them for allowing me to see the importance of learning and realize that lifelong study is critically important to becoming a Healer.

I realize that on this day, I become a physician for all eternity. I shall strive to be a person of good will, high moral character, and impeccable conduct. I shall learn to love my fellow man as much as I have learned to love the art of healing.

I shall always act in the best interest of my patient and shall never allow personal reward to impact on my judgment. I shall always have the highest respect for human life and remember that it is wrong to terminate life in certain circumstances, permissible in some, and an act of supreme love in others. I shall never promise a cure, as only death is certain, and I shall understand that preserving health is as important as treating disease. When a patient for whom I have been caring dies, I shall have the strength to allow him or her to die with dignity and in peace.

I shall have as a major focus in my life the promoting of a better world in which to live. I shall strive to take a comprehensive approach to understanding all aspects of life. To become the Healer I wish to be, I must expand my thinking and practice from a system of episodic care to one of a preventive approach to the problems of mankind, including the social ills of malnutrition and poverty that plague the world in which we live.

I am not a God and I cannot perform miracles. I am simply a person who has been given the rights and responsibilities to be a Healer. I pledge to myself and all who can hear me that this is what I shall become


"Knowing a trifle about everything gives life more color." - Zhuge Liang
"Always and never are two words you should always remember never to use." - Wendell Johnson

User avatar
dragynraken
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Posts: 1538
Joined: Mon Feb 01, 2016 11:57 am
You are...: a master
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: DRAGON, ALL FOXES
If I could be anything, I would be...: HAREM GOD
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: DRAGYN RAKEN

Re: Idea for Energy Healing School

Postby dragynraken » Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:33 am

darkwing wrote:
dragynraken wrote:I will talk to my master first tonight, how and what will happen. To you guys its simple but not me. I have a lot in my mind to decide this even thought it does a lot benefit, while there's still a bad side on. I have ask Guan Yin and she never give the answer I want cause there's no right or wrong. 2dz Anyway I need more opinion and feedback before making this school.

Mmm not that simple, though:) Because this one limitation can spread to other fields as well.

A simple example, when one considers treating AIDS and other sexual diseases as equal to encouraging rapist, what's stopping others from thinking that treating cancer as equal to encouraging smokers? In both cases, the negative conducts are not the sole source of the diseases. But if everyone thinks they are, then why bother treating any disease at all? Let nature does its work, let the strongest, the smartest, and the most adaptable survive. Or something like that:)

Guan Yin is a Great Goddess of Mercy and Compassion. I believe she would understand. But it's all up to you, though, it's your ideal school after all:)

Let me leave you The Oath of the Healer by Louis Weinstein, just as food for thought:
In the eyes of God and in the presence of my fellow students and teachers, I at this most solemn time in my life do freely take this Oath, whereby I shall pledge to myself and all others the manner in which I shall live the rest of my days.

I shall be ever grateful to my teachers who have planted the seeds of knowledge, which I shall nurture forever. I thank them for allowing me to see the importance of learning and realize that lifelong study is critically important to becoming a Healer.

I realize that on this day, I become a physician for all eternity. I shall strive to be a person of good will, high moral character, and impeccable conduct. I shall learn to love my fellow man as much as I have learned to love the art of healing.

I shall always act in the best interest of my patient and shall never allow personal reward to impact on my judgment. I shall always have the highest respect for human life and remember that it is wrong to terminate life in certain circumstances, permissible in some, and an act of supreme love in others. I shall never promise a cure, as only death is certain, and I shall understand that preserving health is as important as treating disease. When a patient for whom I have been caring dies, I shall have the strength to allow him or her to die with dignity and in peace.

I shall have as a major focus in my life the promoting of a better world in which to live. I shall strive to take a comprehensive approach to understanding all aspects of life. To become the Healer I wish to be, I must expand my thinking and practice from a system of episodic care to one of a preventive approach to the problems of mankind, including the social ills of malnutrition and poverty that plague the world in which we live.

I am not a God and I cannot perform miracles. I am simply a person who has been given the rights and responsibilities to be a Healer. I pledge to myself and all who can hear me that this is what I shall become

That makes me think and if can I need more people reply.


ImageImage


Return to “General Questions”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests