Summoning the Archangels for protection!

Invocations for angels.
Merch
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Zodiac:

I can't find the listing and i KNOW i have seen it recently, like in the last week, when i was looking at the sterlings.

I know that one of the sellers on ebay offer an portal. I want to say it was from Gwen.

Adelphia
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 66
Spelled Number: 666
My magical/paranormal name...: Adelphia D. Blood

starry1night has the 15 Archangels portal piece:

http://cgi.ebay.com/15-ARCHANGELS-ANGEL ... 4cf7eb481a

"You can call me 'little sunshine'."-Crowley

Adelphia D. Blood
Sorcerer, Psychic Investigator
jellybean
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 75
Spelled Number: 150
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Rainbow Walker
Zodiac:

Also Mom25707 and bythepowerof3 usually have some angel portals listed - they do now, but I find their listings are sometimes quite confusing.

I've seen a few other sellers listing Angel portals as well, but I can't recall who they were. I've seen some estate pieces in the past and some sellers have them regularly. I haven't really paid much attention though because I haven't felt called to any of them.

~ Jane

:pirate2: :pirate2: PROUD TO BE A PIRATE :pirate2: :pirate2:
Bella
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

AerynAngel24 wrote:My first real encounter with an Archangel happened in the spring of 2000, when I developed West Nile Virus (the doctors had no clue what it was at that time, and merely guessed it to be a mild case of Rocky Mountain Spotted Fever; they gave me some antibiotics and sent me home). At the worst of it, for 2 days and nights, my head hurt so badly that I prayed to die ( the only analogy I can use to describe the pain is that it felt as if a grizzly bear was inside my head trying to claw its way out, and someone was outside trying to beat the bear back into my head with a sledge hammer). During the second night of the worst pain, my fever was quite high, and I could find no position to lie in my bed that would ease my pain and discomfort. I was alone in the house in the wee hours of the morning, and ended up lying on the sofa in the living room. I was literally crying and praying to die, when I felt a hand caress my head... and a voice commanded the pain to be gone so I could rest. I opened my eyes (my glasses not on) and saw a large shadowy figure standing beside me. I asked who it was, but no voice answered... yet in my mind I heard the word, "Raphael". When I awoke the next morning, the pain was completely gone, as was the fever... and I started regaining my energy. I thought I had been dreaming or hallucinating, but something deep inside me said, "No", it was real. (At that time, I didn't even know who the archangels were). I searched the internet for information on Raphael, and when I saw that he is God's compassionate healer, a big smile broke out on my face, and I KNEW! I have felt the presence of Raphael and other angelic beings many times since, and the angelic realm is a big part of my life. I never invoke Raphael or any of the "higher" angels, and won't unless I truly need to do so. Even then, the angelic realm is so vast that there are literally countless numbers of angels who want to help us. Still, to this day, I often feel the presence of Raphael... almost as if he is checking up on me. Of the 4 highest ranking Archangels, Raphael does seem to be the one who most enjoys interacting with humanity. I've only recently started keeping angel spirits, and have 2 Courtwind Angels and 2 Sterling Angels. There will most certainly be more in the near future.
What a beautiful experience and a great affirmation that angels are always willing to help everyone! :D :cloud9: :angel:
Thanks for sharing! :heart: :hug:

Brightest Blessings!
Wishing you \/ , <3 , & :) always!
Gabriel
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel of The Lord
My magical/paranormal name...: Gabriel

Morag Rockwind wrote:I have summoned Michael a bunch of times, a few times for chord cutting and ego removing, and other times for spirit removal. I've worked with Raphael when I do reiki. I would love to work with Metaton but he rarely answers. Also would love to work with Uriel.
Metatron the voice and active power of the Lord Does answer on a few occasions and has the voice of A loving father and is very reassuring to here also was the angel and voice who spoke to Moses

truckingon
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 78
Spelled Number: 30
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Bump

-arianna-
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

It's so interesting that this thread was just bumped...

Think you've seen it all? Think again. Outside those doors, we might see anything. We could find new worlds, terrifying monsters, impossible things. And if you come with me... nothing will ever be the same again!

Huffette
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 2000
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Throne Angel
My magical/paranormal name...: Blessed by Angels
Zodiac:

I have had the arc angels around me all of my life. They brought me my first spirits when I was a small child, for protection. They come when I need them. All I need to do is call them by name and they come. Although they do not always immediately come, they come when they are finished with their tasks.

Yes, as Magnolia stated, do not call them if there is no need to do so. They are very busy, and if it is not serious, it is like using guided missiles when bows and arrows will do the trick. They are powerful, yet loving, as I pointed out in my angel thread. They will do what you ask, unless they are told otherwise, but will sometimes task other angels to do the bidding because they can use too much force.

I don't know why they protect me so fiercely, but they know that I really appreciate it and would do nothing to change this. I enjoy their attention and the feelings of peace and serenity while in their presence. It is a feeling like no other. I am called "little one" by them.

Huffette
Mommy to four haunted ladies and friend to many bound and unbound spirits and entities.
Called "little one" by the angels
furrybunny
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 22
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: zero

What is considered serious?

I called archangel Michael and Raphael for help over personal matters. I was raised Catholic so I always thought they were friendly and understanding. I wasn't aware it was such a big deal to ask for their help.

boop
NavyBaby
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 15
Spelled Number: 130
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: Star Angel
My magical/paranormal name...: Serena Celeste

I never thought of it as a big deal. They are more than happy to help I have found. I think it is more like a petition for help. Just like our companions they want the same attention and dedication.

Sent from my SM-N915T using Tapatalk

Return to “Angel Invocations”