You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 2000
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Throne Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Blessed by Angels
Zodiac:

I got this binding for review a few days ago. I have been weak, and not really able to feel anything, including the spirits to whom I have bonded with. Few things have been felt or heard, just the loudest and most boisterous.

It was a surprise when I took this binding out of the wrapper and started working with it. I felt a tingling in my hand, which usually never happens. I was able to reach a meditative state for a few minutes, which I have not been able to do since getting sick.

Although I have been too weak to do much with it, I will be working with it more closely in the coming weeks. I will update this thread with the results of my findings as they come.

In the meantime, I will hopefully kick this illness and be able to get my senses back without too much trouble. The quiet is too much, as I am not used to it.

Huffette
Mommy to four haunted ladies and friend to many bound and unbound spirits and entities.
Called "little one" by the angels
Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

I LOVE this binding! I use it in conjunction with [ur=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tU3oAyin8W4l]this hour-long third-eye audio that Caiyros posted a while ago[/url] to meditate, and the results are excellent. It really shines in helping me get into the alpha state, and even more, if I'm distracted by the phone or doorbell, it helps me get *back* into the alpha state.

I would highly recommend it to anyone. And I'd have said so right on the listing, if the shop gremlins would let me post a review.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
Instrument of the end fire083
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 23
Spelled Number: 28
Your favorite spirit to work with: Anything willing
If I could be anything, I would be...: High Elven
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Melindrose
Zodiac:

I love mine I received it as a review binding, having worked with it a little it keeps me focused.

All my freestyle dancing is essentially magic
To be the left hand of a god.
acciodraconis
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
My magical/paranormal name...: Asphodelia

Do any of you have both this and the White Darkness piece? I'm wondering if they do similar things. I get into a deep state quickly when using the WD piece in conjunction with binaural beats, but I'm curious what else United Meditative State has to offer.

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

The United Meditative State piece allows someone who is meditating to connect with the energies of the other people around the world who are also meditating. It doesn't allow for exchange of thoughts or telepathy with them, but it helps make the user align with the others in the world who are meditating.

I think that's why it helps me speedily achieve the alpha state -- tapping into someone else's alpha state, or in this case a whole lot of people's alpha states, can help the user resonate with that energy.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
Huffette
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 2000
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Throne Angel
My magical/paranormal name...: Blessed by Angels
Zodiac:

I have not worked with this binding much because it puts me to sleep. It clears my mind of my troubles for the day and calms me enough that I can sleep instead of meditate.

Huffette
Mommy to four haunted ladies and friend to many bound and unbound spirits and entities.
Called "little one" by the angels

Return to “Creepy Hollows Reviews”