You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: I work with all
If I could be anything, I would be...: angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: StormBringer
Zodiac:

Now this is about my dream partially. So recently I had a dream about Slenderman and yes it was scary.I was in my house sharpening dull knives and I turned around and looked up and he was peeking from around the corner. I could not do anything besides throw the sharpest knife at his face. Afterwards I ran past him into the living room and I was stuck there. I was just about to call my abchanchu but as soon as I said Abch... He muted my voice knowing I was going to call him. When I was trapped I noticed I genuinly had fear and I actually could not wake myself up. This dream was 100% lucis whixh was the creepy part. Now is he real might be or could be a very strong thoughtform. But my thing is if he was real how would one destroy him. Clearly he was a ufban myth from germany brought into america from curiosity and it was taboo to acknowledge his sxistance. But I have to say this Is there a way to destroy this pest..Why is he so worldly known...and Why is he such a bum forgiving people nightmares -___-.

""We plant seeds that will flower as results in our lives, so best to remove the weeds of anger avarice envy and doubt, that peace and abundance may manifest for all." ~Dorothy Day" PrinceZuko
Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Zodiac:

Slendy has appeared in a 'nightmare' of mine as well..along with a host of other crazy things. I've actually had conversations about his manner of existence with a friend of mine who follows the urban mythology. I'm sure this figure is a pretty powerful thoughtform by now, totally fed into by meme culture.. Despite the fear he evokes, gotta love it. Lol.

PrinceZuko
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

I figured he was a pretty strong thoughtform due to the fact of how much attention he gets. Espsecially since I wasnt even able to fight back against him during the nightmare, which is shocking to me as most times I am able to fight back and subdue or call one of my spirits to my aide. But I could not nor wake up for an extended period of time.

""We plant seeds that will flower as results in our lives, so best to remove the weeds of anger avarice envy and doubt, that peace and abundance may manifest for all." ~Dorothy Day" PrinceZuko
ambiew
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Your favorite spirit to work with: faeries
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

That is weird. I never heard of slenderman until my daughter mentioned it. Now I see reference
to slenderman everywhere :wizard:

AMBER

"Vampires,werewolves and faeries make my life magikal"
shunrick
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: all of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: shapeshifter
Zodiac:

i heard that when he come near of the person, a neurotoxin that make adult person kinda dizzy and started vomiting. it sometimes lead to the mental disease which is fear of everything. you can see many threads in the forum about it and i also saw a video too. (but sad i forgot where it is)

Life is a travel where wisdom and knowledge is your guide. The bonds you make are the pitstop but your destination is the afterlife.
PrinceZuko
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Interesting shunrick, I haven't heard of him doing that but I suppose it wont work on me now Lol I gotten over my fear of him thanks to the help of some friends.

shunrick
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: all of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: shapeshifter
Zodiac:

this is one of an audio track i found kinda specific lol.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KTGILrbpc70
try he marble hornet too in you tube. he also have a movie about it.

Life is a travel where wisdom and knowledge is your guide. The bonds you make are the pitstop but your destination is the afterlife.
LightMaiden
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 44
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal

I'd suggest taking protective measures. It could have been only dream. Even so... Better 2 b safe.

ThePhoenyx
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 5
Spelled Number: 13

LightMaiden wrote:I'd suggest taking protective measures. It could have been only dream. Even so... Better 2 b safe.
This was in 2012, so I think that whatever happened, it's over now. It's probably safe to say very little. :)

A simple change in perspective can change your life forever.
Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Old thread yes, I see I contributed here as well - still an interesting subject. I have had plenty of experiences with Slendy since.. I can say now he is a powerful manifestation of a pre existing archetypal force (the bogeyman or sabbath god), a 'facet' of this if you will.. and yes in essence has very much been fueled into becoming as strong as he is from the belief, actions of others, and retelling of his stories.

Modern mythology is no different in my mind from ancient mythology.. new face for old gods or otherwise, new gods/new faces generated of current energy wavelengths. Slenderman is an eldritch type. You can definitely tell there is a 'presence' to this figure.

Return to “General”