sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

This is just a quick note to new keepers who are in doubt about their connection with their spirits. I was going to put this post in the discussion that inspired me to write it, but I figured that if I did that, it might not be seen by some of the people who might benefit from it.

We were talking about feeders that are attracted to what New Age practitioners might describe as "low-vibration" energies: fear, sadness, hate, etc. The remedy prescribed to get rid of such spirits is "raise your vibration", by broadcasting happiness, joy, confidence, love, etc. Feeders who are attracted to low-vibration energies will be repulsed by that, and will leave to seek out a more appetizing victim.

Immediately, that statement drew multiple responses from posters who were concerned that they'd repel their psy vamps who feed on negative energies.

So what I want to say, to those who fear they will do something that will repel, alienate, or drive off their spirits, is this: don't worry! Remember that if your spirit is a custom conjure, s/he DELIBERATELY responded to the call for a companion for YOU. If the spirit is a preconjure, even then the spirit had the final say over whether to go to you, as any conjurer worth their salt will ASK the spirit if this is where they wish to go.

This goes for all spirits, not just the psy vamps mentioned above. Who, I'm sure, would rather help make their keeper feel BETTER by removing the negative energies. By contrast, feeders care nothing for us, so they'll be willing to INFLICT those negative emotions on us, to keep themselves supplied.

Anyway, I digress. My point is, nothing you do for your own happiness, health, and well-being will upset your spirits. They WANT you happy and healthy, and will take action on your behalf to help keep you that way. You're not going to alienate them by doing what you need to do to stay well. Don't worry. :)

I see you over there still worrying. Cut that out. ;) No worries!

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
Shifa
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
If I could be anything, I would be...: Espada
My magical/paranormal name...: Despair Kitten

1tu

I see. So this is it. It lies here within this palm. The heart.
WarlockDesolate
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 19
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: None
If I could be anything, I would be...: Eldrazi
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Kuya Pilo

Great words. I see this as coincidence since I got some hard times with my spirit family.

Sent from my SM-G530T using Tapatalk

My family:

Nympho, Goddess Nympho (Entity), Ki-Lin, Pegasus, Gryphon, Faery Of Light, Faery Of Intelligence, Avala Faery, Blue Dragon, Chinese Guardian Dragon, Gold Dragon, Gargoyle, Sanguine Vampire, Cambion, and Swan Maiden, Zombie, 2× Incubus, 7× Alpha Servitors (entity), Micro Servitor (entity), Nightwalker Wolf, Faun, Kentauride, Spider Shifter Princess (entity), Celtic Warrior, Cecaelia, Werehorse, Black Dragon, and Alpha Lord (entity).
Josephnapier
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 7
Your favorite spirit to work with: Not sure
If I could be anything, I would be...: Witch
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Joseph Obscura
Zodiac:

Likes2Read wrote:This is just a quick note to new keepers who are in doubt about their connection with their spirits. I was going to put this post in the discussion that inspired me to write it, but I figured that if I did that, it might not be seen by some of the people who might benefit from it.

We were talking about feeders that are attracted to what New Age practitioners might describe as "low-vibration" energies: fear, sadness, hate, etc. The remedy prescribed to get rid of such spirits is "raise your vibration", by broadcasting happiness, joy, confidence, love, etc. Feeders who are attracted to low-vibration energies will be repulsed by that, and will leave to seek out a more appetizing victim.

Immediately, that statement drew multiple responses from posters who were concerned that they'd repel their psy vamps who feed on negative energies.

So what I want to say, to those who fear they will do something that will repel, alienate, or drive off their spirits, is this: don't worry! Remember that if your spirit is a custom conjure, s/he DELIBERATELY responded to the call for a companion for YOU. If the spirit is a preconjure, even then the spirit had the final say over whether to go to you, as any conjurer worth their salt will ASK the spirit if this is where they wish to go.

This goes for all spirits, not just the psy vamps mentioned above. Who, I'm sure, would rather help make their keeper feel BETTER by removing the negative energies. By contrast, feeders care nothing for us, so they'll be willing to INFLICT those negative emotions on us, to keep themselves supplied.

Anyway, I digress. My point is, nothing you do for your own happiness, health, and well-being will upset your spirits. They WANT you happy and healthy, and will take action on your behalf to help keep you that way. You're not going to alienate them by doing what you need to do to stay well. Don't worry. :)

I see you over there still worrying. Cut that out. ;) No worries!
This makes me feel really good! Thank you!

no name
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Your favorite spirit to work with: no anwer
If I could be anything, I would be...: no answer
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: no answer

1ht Thanks for posting this, Likes2Read!

Alys-RaccoonReadings
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
My magical/paranormal name...: Alys
Zodiac:

Likes2Read wrote:I see you over there still worrying. Cut that out. ;) No worries!
I just adore you <3

dragynraken
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master
Your favorite spirit to work with: DRAGON, ALL FOXES
If I could be anything, I would be...: HAREM GOD
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: DRAGYN RAKEN
Zodiac:

Nice input to newbie. Be open and be yourself. Don't be affraid to make mistake, they are not your company superior or bosses. They are great guidance and teacher, they want you to live happy.

ImageImage
Tsugi
active contributor
active contributor

Bump

Eyeseer
new here
new here