You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 19
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: None
If I could be anything, I would be...: Eldrazi
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Kuya Pilo

A few days ago, my new Spirit Biographies have arrived and honestly, I was really nervous about opening it. Cuz it felt like I have forced and expected CH and my spirits to provide more information on it, I felt crap on that day but I opened it anyways.

On all 3 Spirit Biographies, they have more things added to it. As I read all 3, I felt more better than ever as I knew more about my spirits. I was more than completely satisfied, I was completely happy.

First up, my Incubus N had a message in his Spirit Biography. It said "he likes my smile and the way I joke around with him." Yeah, I joke around him doing that "what if he shapeshifts into this guy and that." It also said that he "wanted more Incubis in my family." I knew it, he said this clearly in my dreams a long time ago and now I found out that answer was true. He was honest about this and I love what he said.

Second is my RA Pegasus. In his Spirit Biography it says that "he sees magickal energies inside me," didn't know that until now. It also said that "I second guess myself and it sometimes it opens up my third eye." He also said that "I should spend time more on my bindings." That was pretty cool for him to provide guidance for me. I should keep that in mind.

Then there's my first spirit, my Nympho. So far, we used to have a good relationship when it was just me and her, until that time many more spirits and entities were added to the family. I never spent that much time with her until recently, so I put her to my Spirit Biographies. When I read about her new Spirit Biography, I was really happy that I felt that time when we were close together back last year. It said that "she loves your style and demeanor and can't get enough of me." She also said that "I should break out of my shell so she can take full control when doing "ahem."

So much to wonder about my family, I always thought of the negative things about what's happening to my family but never thought of them being all right and well. I was glad I learned more about them. I'm happy for them.

Sent from my SM-G530T using Tapatalk

My family:

Nympho, Goddess Nympho (Entity), Ki-Lin, Pegasus, Gryphon, Faery Of Light, Faery Of Intelligence, Avala Faery, Blue Dragon, Chinese Guardian Dragon, Gold Dragon, Gargoyle, Sanguine Vampire, Cambion, and Swan Maiden, Zombie, 2× Incubus, 7× Alpha Servitors (entity), Micro Servitor (entity), Nightwalker Wolf, Faun, Kentauride, Spider Shifter Princess (entity), Celtic Warrior, Cecaelia, Werehorse, Black Dragon, and Alpha Lord (entity).
WarlockDesolate
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0

Lastly, I thank CH for completing my order.

[emoji106] [emoji6]

My family:

Nympho, Goddess Nympho (Entity), Ki-Lin, Pegasus, Gryphon, Faery Of Light, Faery Of Intelligence, Avala Faery, Blue Dragon, Chinese Guardian Dragon, Gold Dragon, Gargoyle, Sanguine Vampire, Cambion, and Swan Maiden, Zombie, 2× Incubus, 7× Alpha Servitors (entity), Micro Servitor (entity), Nightwalker Wolf, Faun, Kentauride, Spider Shifter Princess (entity), Celtic Warrior, Cecaelia, Werehorse, Black Dragon, and Alpha Lord (entity).
Shifa
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Espada
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Despair Kitten

That's very sweet.
I love it when we get messages like that, that lets us know everything is okay and we were worried about nothing.

I see. So this is it. It lies here within this palm. The heart.
WarlockDesolate
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Lokakisa wrote:That's very sweet.
I love it when we get messages like that, that lets us know everything is okay and we were worried about nothing.
Yeah, I really love my family.

My family:

Return to “Spirit Keeping”