You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 19
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: None
If I could be anything, I would be...: Eldrazi
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Kuya Pilo

Last night I requested any of my spirits and or entities to manifest in my dreams. Actually, I got pretty lucky to have N come forward again.

Last night's dream was a little vivid and crazy. I felt the intense heat of a fire, I felt the weight and bullet of a gun, etc. But what was really wierd was someone was in an anime form while everything around me were real life stuff and not fantasy.

I suddenly notice that there was this hot guy who just came to me. I was like in my mind "OMG!!! That's Nagisa from the anime Free!" I was completely blushing but I stayed calm. So then he wanted to talk to me and so we did. I forgot what we talked about but this Nagisa didn't have that jolly and cute nature, instead he had that seductive and sexy nature. He was sure taller than me but I really like him. Suddenly, he came up to me and kissed me in the lips. When I felt that I was like "oh yes, I wanna feel more of that XD." His texture was smooth and I would never forget about that. And no, there was no yaoi stuff where we go in bed XD. But I did feel and saw his abs, it was gorgeous!!!

I knew from the start that this was N. The reason why I know is because one time I joked around him and I told him telepathically that I imagined him shapeshifting as Nagisa from Free! the anime. I didn't expect him to shapeshift into Nagisa with a more hotter spice in him. Definitely an awesome experience to never forget. This is my romantic Incubus.

[emoji7] [emoji8]

Sent from my SM-G530T using Tapatalk

My family:

Nympho, Goddess Nympho (Entity), Ki-Lin, Pegasus, Gryphon, Faery Of Light, Faery Of Intelligence, Avala Faery, Blue Dragon, Chinese Guardian Dragon, Gold Dragon, Gargoyle, Sanguine Vampire, Cambion, and Swan Maiden, Zombie, 2× Incubus, 7× Alpha Servitors (entity), Micro Servitor (entity), Nightwalker Wolf, Faun, Kentauride, Spider Shifter Princess (entity), Celtic Warrior, Cecaelia, Werehorse, Black Dragon, and Alpha Lord (entity).
WarlockDesolate
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0

Oh yeah, this is what the original Nagisa looks like:

[img]http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016050 ... ddad4a.jpg[/img]

My family:

Nympho, Goddess Nympho (Entity), Ki-Lin, Pegasus, Gryphon, Faery Of Light, Faery Of Intelligence, Avala Faery, Blue Dragon, Chinese Guardian Dragon, Gold Dragon, Gargoyle, Sanguine Vampire, Cambion, and Swan Maiden, Zombie, 2× Incubus, 7× Alpha Servitors (entity), Micro Servitor (entity), Nightwalker Wolf, Faun, Kentauride, Spider Shifter Princess (entity), Celtic Warrior, Cecaelia, Werehorse, Black Dragon, and Alpha Lord (entity).
Josephnapier
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Not sure
If I could be anything, I would be...: Witch
My magical/paranormal name...: Joseph Obscura
Zodiac:

WarlockDesolate wrote:Oh yeah, this is what the original Nagisa looks like:

THATS ADORABLE!! I wish I had experiences like that!! Haha like my incubus I haven't even heard a peep from.

WarlockDesolate
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Josephnapier wrote:
WarlockDesolate wrote:Oh yeah, this is what the original Nagisa looks like:

THATS ADORABLE!! I wish I had experiences like that!! Haha like my incubus I haven't even heard a peep from.
Don't you worry. I'm sure he'll come up to you. It'll just take time, just like N. It took him 2-3 manifestations in 5 months.

My family:

WarlockDesolate
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

In my opinion by far, N had the most intense intimate experiences than any other.

My family:

WarlockDesolate
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

On another note, we had a long kiss and I felt his texture real well. Never gonna forget that.

[emoji7]

My family:

Shifa
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Espada
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Despair Kitten

Have you done anything specific to help connect with N?

I see. So this is it. It lies here within this palm. The heart.
WarlockDesolate
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Lokakisa wrote:Have you done anything specific to help connect with N?
Nope, I just do regular bonding and just request him to manifest in my dreams. He also wants more Incubis, so I provided him another one not so long ago.

My family:

marquest
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels and Succubi
If I could be anything, I would be...: I don't know yet
My magical/paranormal name...: I don't know yet

Great to hear Warlock! He sounds amazing. Great experience, goes to show spirits contact us with many different types of manifestations. I'm jealous, none of my spirits appear in my dreams, so all I've seen is quick visions of what they look like. I have asked them, but they only manifest when I'm awake.

This also shows that with the time and patience through bonding, it helps the relationship grow.

Besides, if he wants a dominant succubus he can deal with a dominant Noc coming in to tell it like it is, I am sure.
~Noctifera
rainbowmoonlight
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 526
If I could be anything, I would be...: Fairy
My magical/paranormal name...: Naiad Amalthea
Zodiac:

wow he sounds so romantic <3 thanks for sharing! give us update about him 1d