active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Nienna

Hello everyone , I need advices

As you all know i was manipulated for 3 years by negative energies , i then recently adopted a power angel.At the level of protection everything is perfect but my angel T want to be more firm on house rules .
You know that each person have a inner voice , mine is too pitched an he doesn't have the impression that i'm firm when i talk with him in my thought.

He try to train me by breaking house rules deliberatly and he wants me to have a firm tone when i talk in my head but i don't know how to reflect the seriouness . And he do that all the time for days .

When a spirit break down a rule , how do you scold him in your head ? By using the throat chakra or by saying thoughts at the top of your head ?

Olivia
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 32
Spelled Number: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: Alpha Minion.
If I could be anything, I would be...: Jakos Demon.

First of all, spirits are not like young human children, whom you berate and scold for behaving badly.
Communicate to your spirits and let them know that you do not want those rules broken by any means, explain why, and address any concerns that they may have. You are the keeper, you are in charge, certainly not of your spirits, but of yourself and your household and if anyone wants to get to know you or be a companion to you, they must abide by your house rules or they are to leave.

-Olivia.

Formerly known as OliviaSpirit.
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Mmm why not ask the angel what he meant, and also ask for examples?

If the problem is high-pitch inner voice, you can change it into a deeper and more powerful one. Try to imagine some from movies, and use it in your mind.
I recommend Liam Neeson's "Release the Kraken!" voice, it's so commanding:)

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons

House rules need to be enforced by taking any action that exerts your authority and show them this is your life, your house, and your rules. Depending on the spirit or entity the course of action can vary.

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
Dragonoake
active contributor
active contributor
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 19
Your favorite spirit to work with: Black dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Nienna wrote:You know that each person have a inner voice , mine is too pitched an he doesn't have the impression that i'm firm when i talk with him in my thought.
That shouldn't matter
Imagine a cop walking up to your car....
Does it matter whether the cop is 6'-5" and looks like a battle-scarred old Marine, or 5'-2" and looks like a cute young cheerleader?
The authority that goes with the uniform and badge is the same either way.

More likely, you either need to enforce the rules better (You might continue speeding if you think you won't get a ticket), or tighten the rules themselves

Think like a racer: Anything that isn't spelled out in the rules is fair game; and if you think you can get away with pushing something just a little bit farther than the rule book says without anybody noticing, you'll do that too

Nienna
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My magical/paranormal name...: Nienna

Thank you for answering everyone !
The fact is that i keep repeating many times the rules but he doesn't want to let me and continue. I understand now how to be firm thanks to all of you . But even if spirits are not children how do i "punish" them ? Or how to enforce the rules more precisely ?

Return to “Angels”