Were You Ever Gifted A Spirit Binding?

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Recently I was gifted a celestial nymph by Billy.
I was just interested to ask for a portal binding, so I didn't put the mystery spirit listing in the order. But I received an email saying that someone is interested in going with me, so naughty me is welcoming my first regal spirit now:)

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
chenchen
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 565
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Ultra Dark Arts
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal/Ascension
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: chenchen
Zodiac:

i have hundred of freebie entities/spirits from HTM during promotion and also getting a birthday free entity/spirit every year.. 1s

Cute Ali Prince.. \ ( O_O) /
NekoTheCat
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 31
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: Servitor/Kitsune
If I could be anything, I would be...: Nekomata
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Sora
Zodiac:

I never have but I am new, as well as having no friends but the idea itself sounds wonderful. You never know what someone could give you, could be anything and that for me would make it exciting ^.^.

Sincerely NekoTheCat~

May The Spirit Of The Tiger Be With You & May The Moons Light Guide You Down The Right Path©
hbwright
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 13
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Zerau

I have been gifted spirits, but I find it most interesting when spirits use me to get to their true companions. I was just talking the other day, wondering how do they know??? People who seemingly have little connection, but the spirit brings them together in order to get to the companion they were meant to be with. Another kind of crazy thing is when there was a free listing on FB for Prana Guardians that grabbed my interest, kind of at just the right time. My interest came mainly for my daughter, but that night I went to bed and felt my whole system being cleansed of sludge and negative build up. It actually hurt and I couldn't move. Didn't believe I had that much negative build up, but I had been neglecting myself and my own cleansing so my guardian came right in and got to work. When I told the conjurer he confirmed the exact timing that I estimated this feeling began (in bed and couldn't look at clock).

jyducas
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 0

I ordered my first spirit companion from Lilith's TT and got a double-headed dragon from her giveaways. I didn't know what'd happened (and still don't, ha) so I asked her. She said the Dragon wanted to stay with me and protect me. Although Mr. Dragon D is said to be a BA, I found he is actually not really black, at least he is so nice to me. I don't have much interaction with him but I just know he is there.

One funny thing, I have a baby girl white dragon here. When I introduced her to Mr. Dragon D, she was wondering whether there're 2 dragons as he has 2 heads....... it was a thought with a big question marks when I introduced him to her. So I believed that was not my own thought although I have good sense of humour. lol

furrybunny
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 22
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: zero

jyducas wrote:I ordered my first spirit companion from Lilith's TT and got a double-headed dragon from her giveaways. I didn't know what'd happened (and still don't, ha) so I asked her. She said the Dragon wanted to stay with me and protect me. Although Mr. Dragon D is said to be a BA, I found he is actually not really black, at least he is so nice to me. I don't have much interaction with him but I just know he is there.

One funny thing, I have a baby girl white dragon here. When I introduced her to Mr. Dragon D, she was wondering whether there're 2 dragons as he has 2 heads....... it was a thought with a big question marks when I introduced him to her. So I believed that was not my own thought although I have good sense of humour. lol
Omg was this the one back in January February ish ? It had an awesome picture.

boop
jyducas
new here
new here

Oh not, he is from the giveaway in November last year, but the photo was also awesome. :D

furrybunny
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

jyducas wrote:Oh not, he is from the giveaway in November last year, but the photo was also awesome. :D
Yeh I remember I was in love with him [emoji5] . I actually thought he would go with me. I'm glad he's happy with you though!

boop
jyducas
new here
new here

furrybunny wrote:
jyducas wrote:Oh not, he is from the giveaway in November last year, but the photo was also awesome. :D
Yeh I remember I was in love with him [emoji5] . I actually thought he would go with me. I'm glad he's happy with you though!
Let me ask him to visit you if you don't mind. [emoji4]

furrybunny
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

jyducas wrote:
furrybunny wrote:
Let me ask him to visit you if you don't mind. [emoji4]
Mwahaha please do.i bet he'll enjoy hanging with my dragons too

boop

Return to “Spirit Keeping”