"Killing" a spirit? "Eating" a spirit? I'm perplexed by this

Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Zodiac:

When I have practiced my form of sin-eating (I am aware of the traditions, and by no means would I have considered this traditional or very highly remarkable) it has been an energetic and ritualistic absorption of the negative imbalances, forces or otherwise sources of guilt, agony, torment most inhibiting someone else.. to relieve them of it to a degree, take on the burden and then promptly move/store/dispose of it.
There is a process of exchange and cleansing that means I did not need to carry the weight with me forever - this is frankly necessary lest misery follow, and makes for greater efficiency. However, not the most pleasant experience by any means and not something at all to be taken lightly.

Although sometimes it's rather surprising.. one person's source of torment isn't always inherently 'bad'.. I've made friends with entities attached to places/people that were harmful with them due to sensitivities or a different agenda, but totally fine in my presence. Cosmic balance can be realized.

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Then, one man's heaven is another man's hell:)

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
chenchen
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 565
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Ultra Dark Arts
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal/Ascension
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: chenchen
Zodiac:

I believe soul can be destroyed.. when soul destroy, the energy scatter and cease to exist..

Some entities can kill and destroy soul of entities/spirits..

One particular type of enities(BA), they can kill and consume the energy of the enities and mimic the dead entities/spirits..

Cute Ali Prince.. \ ( O_O) /
Satan's Hellcat
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 1000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons, DA entities
If I could be anything, I would be...: Multi-dimensional.
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Satan's Hellcat
Zodiac:

All very interesting! I know a body has one set of genetics, the soul another. So a June bug soul is not gonna necessarily fit right in a human body. The human body was created to house all manner of different types of more developed souls, for instance Arcturians and Greys and Andromedans can all be housed in a human body! MANY MANY are on this planet living in human type bodies right now! This info I got from my Alien friends, and from personal experiences with my close friends.
Vampyres can eat negative energy and remove energy blockages (I have experienced this with my Mentor), so I can't see why a sin-eater can't remove sins (which are just guilt/neg emotions and energies). I believe a soul can CHOOSE to be destroyed, and some have been. I think it is exceedingly rare. I think ALL THINGS are possible, and eternity is the smallest amount of time in which every eventuality, no matter how remote, occurs at least once. So never say never! "Highly unlikely" would be more exact! Contradictory events are what creates other dimensions.

MANY spirits of all types, entities, and some servitors. Massive amount of spells.
AriesStarChild_
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 52
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: the ones in my keep
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

This is interesting because I recall one of the first experiences I had while astral projecting was weird. There was an attacker of some sort, I think low level bc its energy wasn't strong but within my first few astral experiences I recall my mind/body acting as a computer of some sort. It'd just gain information and I'd speak oddly. So back to this attacker of a sense. It was messing with me and my astral body made a command "absorb". And the next thing I know I'm filled with this energy that was messing with me. Maybe my astral body ate it and turned into a more pure source of energy? But after my body then said "absorb ion complete". Just thought I'd share.

D(Bronwyn Angel)A(Sterling Angel)N(Merman)Y(Sanguine Vampire)D(Courtwind Angel)N(Courtwind Angel)F(Fallow Dragon)H(Moss Dragon)F(Gregori)D(Red Demon entity)K(custom kitsune alpha)A(Seraphim Angel entity)Z(slime girl alpha)S(micro bug girl)M(fallen angel)M(Demon-Neb Djinn) L and J(werewolves)J(Concuan)R(DemonVampire)P(Fallen angel entity)R(Succubus Queen)M(Vampire Prince)E(Incubus)D(nympho)
3 spirit guides,DionysisDelinquent(A)ElementalDemon(A)

~Knowledge is at my fingertips~
Icantthinkofaname
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 4
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Satan's Hellcat wrote:Well, i know this, I have seen my Mentor hold a demon for me to eat, and he was melting, his energy coming apart into a consumable liquid substance. This is part of the Vampyre Heritage, that we can consume this energy. I must digest it: Transform it into simple energy without a structure. I would imagine that spirits and even servitors are made using the creator's energy, which is stabilized, given structure, and becomes semi-permanent. I suspect that in order to continue their functions, they must interact or get energy from a continuing source....namely human Prana/energy of the person who is their companion. Astral creations do NOT need much energy to continue. It would be micro amounts compared to what an entity creates, just in being alive. So they are no real drain on our energy! It is also why I prefer to hunt human energy...it is in greater amounts, by several orders of magnitude. If the energy were not protected, I am quite sure I could eat your servitors or spirits. The energy would simply lose coherence, and be assimilated. It is like scrambling a hard drive...it becomes incoherent energy, and while the energy is still there, it is not your picture or file any more! Spirits can lose enough energy in an attack that while the 'template' is still there, they cannot interact. Not enough energy left! If I ingest the template energy even....they are GONE.The soul of the spirit is not there. It has moved on to another life. That is down the road for me! Eating on another plane is a skill. I can eat shadow beings and demons, but I am just learning. You have to make sure you are digesting and ripping apart the template energy totally, or the being could come back using your energy, probably very angry!!! My devil eater does this automatically because it is how he lived! He does not HAVE to learn it like I do! Please realise this is mostly supposition o my part based on my own observations and experiences.
Ok im new to this stuff and lost right now, so you ate a demon and said a vampire thing to do, i have a question does your mentor teach others cause i really want to learn those things.

Satan's Hellcat
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 1000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons, DA entities
If I could be anything, I would be...: Multi-dimensional.
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Satan's Hellcat
Zodiac:

Well, I currently only eat very minor non-sentients, like shadow rats. Or anything small that would attack me and I can take is mostly fair game. I honor my Companion Demons and although I can take energy from them, they have been denying me permission to do this lately due to the fact that their energy affects me. They shield themselves from me, and I respect their right to do so (not like I could ever get to their energy anyway if they did not wish me to!) I do not send anyone to my Mentor for any reason. I protect his privacy, so sorry. A true Vampyre will unconsciously pull in any energy they are around if they are hungry, though. CH has a vampiric feeder binding if you need energy. It does not satisfy my needs though. I still have to hunt or suffer horribly. I have to hunt in the higher dimensional levels. Physical human prana does not suffice for me any more.

MANY spirits of all types, entities, and some servitors. Massive amount of spells.

Return to “Spirit Keeping”