What is Third Eye Ripping?

LadyAmalthea
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

To all of you who were born with open 3rd eyes that think it's a curse or used to think it was a curse, i was bullied and teased my childhood. Every single day. I was different too but not cause of psychic or paranormal abilities. I would sell my soul in a heart beat to be able to have been born into a psychic family and have my 3rd eye open since birth. I have been keeping human spirits since 2002 and non human spirits and entities since very early 2003. I have yet to see and hear them. I am also suffer from bipolar II illness and used to be addicted to IV heroin and cocaine use. Been on a very high dose of methadone for opiate addiction since 2001 and on high doses of antidepressants since 1994. I can't stop taking either methadone or antidepressants as I have come extremely close to a successful suicide attempts when not taking these meds.Also suffer from amblyopia/lazy eye. Ayurvedic websites state a messed up ajna chakra can affect eyesight. Have had tons and tons of open 3rd eye spells,bought and worn open 3rd eye amulets, have asked all my spirits and entities for help with this with no luck. Have Adult ADD so not easy for me to meditate and very hard to visualize. So hard to try to control breathing and visualize when doing meditations. At my age of 41 I would gladly give up most of my lifepan to have those psychic powers I want so bad. I be happy living for 5 -10 years just to be able to see and hear my companions. That is how important this is to me. The one thing I fear in this life is to go through it and never be able to see or hear my companions. That is the only thing I fear. The thought of them or unbounds looking scary doesn't faze me in the least. I am just scared I will never having any paranormal experiences that so many of you on the forum have regularly and that I will never develop a bond due to not be able to see or hear them.

So I would not be afraid of going crazy from having my 3rd eye ripped open. I am afraid I would go crazy if I never got to experience the wonderful things having an open 3rd eye brings.

Inedible
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Zodiac:

The worst thing about third eye ripping is that no one can actually do it. All warnings aside, it would be really nice to have power and be able to share it.

chaoticwave
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 5

Nobody can do it for you. You have to do it yourself. And the only way you can do it yourself, is to know you can do it.

Do you know you can open your third eye?

Until you remove that doubt, your brain is going to block you. This is how I understand it: Your brain will let you in when you're ready to be let in. If you're in constant doubt, fear, lack of focus, etc., you're not ready. Not you personally, collectively.

Fear is the mind killer. The little death.

Sent from my SM-T320 using Tapatalk

I have always believed that I was slightly saner than most people. Then again, most insane people think this.
- Truman Capote
CelticStar
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 10
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity
Zodiac:

While I would have liked (the idea) of being born with my third eye open..I think I'd miss out on some life lessons. I feel you could learn more (if nothing but knowing or understanding other peoples' perspective) starting out with the eye closed than open.

It's one thing to go from seeing nothing to something (as one example)...but has anyone heard of those born with such sight close it off? Over time I imagine such people simply have learned to adapt to such sights. And that's all they know. Meaning they miss out on really knowing the non-sight perspective. If I am making any sense at all that is....

Besides like others have said even if one says they are ready there could be something subconsciously preventing them.

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

CelticStar wrote:While I would have liked (the idea) of being born with my third eye open..I think I'd miss out on some life lessons. I feel you could learn more (if nothing but knowing or understanding other peoples' perspective) starting out with the eye closed than open.

It's one thing to go from seeing nothing to something (as one example)...but has anyone heard of those born with such sight close it off? Over time I imagine such people simply have learned to adapt to such sights. And that's all they know. Meaning they miss out on really knowing the non-sight perspective. If I am making any sense at all that is....

Besides like others have said even if one says they are ready there could be something subconsciously preventing them.
There are stories about people with the ability to see ghost from the beginning, but they can't handle it and ask experts to close such sight:/

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
MrBeefy83
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 62
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

darklordmidnight wrote:Third Eye Meditation
Get into a comfortable position, preferably sitting up.
Close your eyes and breathe deeply in through your nose, and out through your mouth. Envision all the stress and worry of the day flowing out of your body with each exhaled breath.
Allow yourself to relax.
Once you feel relaxed. Visualizes a pool of energy at your feet. This pool is eternally deep, and can never be completely drained. Know that the pool is there, feel it, see it in your mind. Once you have visualized the pool. See it flowing to your third eye. (Between your eyes and just above. See the energy flowing into your Third eye, empowering it, allowing it to see, to fulfill its function.
Do this for ten to twenty minutes at a time. Even if you feel you are not getting it, keep at it. (VERY IMPORTANT TO NOT GIVE UP)

A simple meditation for the third eye, even if you get a full opening service, I would recommend you do this.
That sounds like a great exercise for those who can visualize. I'm one of the 1 out of 50 people that don't visualize. It even has its own medical condition now called Aphantasia. What can you recommend for someone like me to stimulate my 3rd eye?

darklordmidnight
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 36
Spelled Number: 47
Your favorite spirit to work with: Servitors
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: kelistarian
Zodiac:

Sorry about not getting back to this sooner. You are unable to visualize, if you cant see, can you feel? Hear? even smell? engaging any of the senses can help. I will think on this and come back to it.

"I may be a Construct, But I Feel, Love, and Want. Does That Not Make Me A Living Being?"

"7 Years Have Gone, It Can No Longer Be Left Undone
The Candle Must Be Burn Again, And Pain
Must Follow the Unholy Flame
So Burn...Burn...Burn
And Free the Spirit From Its Chain"
Inedible
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

http://www.innerworlddesigns.com/circle ... 20Ways.pdf

Robert Bruce calls his technique tactile imaging. If anything, it tends to be hardest for people who visualize well to avoid visualizing in combination with it. And I seem to remember that the pdf was actually free.

Hekhare
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Spiritual Mediumship
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Im just me No magickal name required
Zodiac:

Thanks for the share Inedible , another interesting piece worth exploring [emoji4]

Ive Had Many Spirits Companions
They Come And Go 8*8
NekoTheCat
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 31
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: Servitor/Kitsune
If I could be anything, I would be...: Nekomata
My magical/paranormal name...: Sora
Zodiac:

I was think about doing it myself I need a big push to awaken mine again, nothing else seems to work.

Sincerely NekoTheCat~

May The Spirit Of The Tiger Be With You & May The Moons Light Guide You Down The Right Path©

Return to “General Questions”