Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 31
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: Servitor/Kitsune
If I could be anything, I would be...: Nekomata
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Sora
Zodiac:

1spt my best friend who is an empath has been trying to help me unlock my magick, I cant remember a thing but she said we found it. it was a box wrapped in chains that was containing my magick, I want to know how I can break those chains and open the box. once I unlock my powers I can start opening my third eye and my best friend can start teaching the ropes of using magick etc. for some reason I haven't been able to remember what we do and she barely can maybe it's some type of magick block to prevent my the box from being opened but I've tried to invoke my magick, and even channel it but nothing comes from it. my friend said it's because it's all sealed away inside the box and that we need to figure out how to get it open, if I may ask? do any of you have clues or advice that may help me? P.S I am sorry I didn't ask sooner but it turns out the browser post style I was using was blocking me from posting anything so I had to change it back to the original creepy hallows one, it's better anyways haha
Sincerely NekoTheCat~

May The Spirit Of The Tiger Be With You & May The Moons Light Guide You Down The Right Path©
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Mmm? Did you mean a physical box? That requires you to find the box first:/

If it's not, how did your friend find it? Did you also see the box? Can the two of you find this box again using the same method?
And it might be a good idea to find out why the box is sealed in chains.
"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons

I am interested too in what you mean by "box"? Was this an Astral viewing of your bond with magickal energy? As in a symbol of your inability to work with magick?
De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
NekoTheCat
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
Zodiac:

The box was found in my dreams, it contains all my magick that was locked away. I'm not sure how to open it or find it again because every time we enter my dreams, we can't remember a single thing. I assume it's a self defense mechanism created by the box or whatever locked it but none of us can get near it or know if we opened it unless we remember what we did. It's concerning me.. My mother whom is more neutral as she says (supposedly Lucifer is her father) had a similar experience with her powers locked away inside a box or so she says. My big sister told me that the box does in fact have my powers inside of it, the problem is gonna be opening the dang box which as I explained is becoming increasingly difficult.
Sincerely NekoTheCat~

May The Spirit Of The Tiger Be With You & May The Moons Light Guide You Down The Right Path©
NekoTheCat
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
Zodiac:

creepyhollows wrote:I am interested too in what you mean by "box"? Was this an Astral viewing of your bond with magickal energy? As in a symbol of your inability to work with magick?

I'm not sure if my replies are getting through or not but I've always had an inept sense for magick, I couldn't use it but I could sense it and even hear/see spirits as a kid. My mom binded me though and since I haven't been able to use it much a few months ago I did manage to form a ball of lightning but my magick stopped working again, I'm 100% once I get the box with my magick open that I'll gain new abilities and open possibilities for myself. Erica (my big sister I mentioned in a reply a few minutes ago) said all I need to do is open the box in order to unlock my magick, I personally think even my experienced empath friend is gonna have an almost impossible time doing it. I want to unlock it, I need my magick for my own personal reasons. I can't let my inheritance go to waste, so I may look around for some more help with it.. I feel as if something is a miss and something/someone is interfering in order to prevent me from opening it.
Sincerely NekoTheCat~

Return to “Paranormal Energy”