what exactly do you guys talk about with your spirits?

nezzuo
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

do you guys keep a list of basic questions you ask each of your spirits to learn about them? how exactly do each of you learn the big (and little) things about your spirits' personalities?

i would like some ideas for what to talk about with my spirits/servitors, specifically things to talk about to learn more about them. i talk to them every day about my life, but i tend to have a difficult time trying to come up with things to actually ask about them. i often just get into meditation, get my pendulum out, whatever, and seem to go blank. i guess i'm looking for a list containing basic questions that will help me have a greater understanding of my friends. they can be yes or no, or require a more in depth answer.

darklordmidnight
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 36
Spelled Number: 47
Your favorite spirit to work with: Servitors
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: kelistarian
Zodiac:

Well, I find the best way to learn about the spirits is just to talk to them, the little things that pop up in conversation can be very telling.

"I may be a Construct, But I Feel, Love, and Want. Does That Not Make Me A Living Being?"

"7 Years Have Gone, It Can No Longer Be Left Undone
The Candle Must Be Burn Again, And Pain
Must Follow the Unholy Flame
So Burn...Burn...Burn
And Free the Spirit From Its Chain"
nezzuo
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

i make it so complicated for myself, though. i sit and ask, "what exactly do i talk about?" instead of actually talking. it was this way with humans for years. it still can be. i just need some subjects i suppose

darklordmidnight
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 36
Spelled Number: 47
Your favorite spirit to work with: Servitors
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: kelistarian
Zodiac:

Ask them about their favorite areas of study, hobbies, homes, where they came from, what things were like when they were corporeal.

"I may be a Construct, But I Feel, Love, and Want. Does That Not Make Me A Living Being?"

"7 Years Have Gone, It Can No Longer Be Left Undone
The Candle Must Be Burn Again, And Pain
Must Follow the Unholy Flame
So Burn...Burn...Burn
And Free the Spirit From Its Chain"
BlazeTigerNahti
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: I love a ton of them
My magical/paranormal name...: Twilight, Blaze & NightBlood are some of my favorite ones

Also ask them about their culture
Their families

4 Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.
5 Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.
6 Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the Yahweh Sabaoth for ever.
nezzuo
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

good ideas! thank you both :> those seem simple enough to think up, right? i guess some of my anxiety has stuck around though. overcomplicates communication a bit.

BlazeTigerNahti
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: I love a ton of them
My magical/paranormal name...: Twilight, Blaze & NightBlood are some of my favorite ones

Also, you might not want to list your crews names and races
Someone could call them easily with that kind of information

And you're very welcome for the suggestions ;)

4 Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.
5 Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.
6 Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the Yahweh Sabaoth for ever.
CerataPhthalma
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

I like to ask if they had families, where they came from, what it was like where they were when they were corporeal, what they liked to do, whether or not they like it here, whether or not they liked certain things we've done together (even if it's just things I've taken them along on), random questions about life and the nature of the Universe... we do a lot of random chatting, my spirits/entities/servitors and I xD

I'm kind of neurotic lately, though, so a lot of my questions tend to be "How's My Driving"-style questions these days. "Am I doing good? Are you guys okay? Do you like me still?" And then they kind of patiently tell me yes, they're good and yes, I'm fine and yes, they still like me--though some of them are clearly rolling their eyes (with a smile) at this point. (I'm that way with most of my real-life friends and acquaintances too, though, so no real surprise, there--social anxiety sucks, especially when one is trying to make friends with creatures and beings about twenty times cooler than you are!)

nezzuo
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

BlazeTigerNahti wrote:Also, you might not want to list your crews names and races
Someone could call them easily with that kind of information

And you're very welcome for the suggestions ;)
they're just nicknames for reference in my posts, instead of using "s" or "a" :>
Last edited by nezzuo on Sun May 22, 2016 2:01 am, edited 1 time in total.

nezzuo
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

CerataPhthalma wrote:I like to ask if they had families, where they came from, what it was like where they were when they were corporeal, what they liked to do, whether or not they like it here, whether or not they liked certain things we've done together (even if it's just things I've taken them along on), random questions about life and the nature of the Universe... we do a lot of random chatting, my spirits/entities/servitors and I xD

I'm kind of neurotic lately, though, so a lot of my questions tend to be "How's My Driving"-style questions these days. "Am I doing good? Are you guys okay? Do you like me still?" And then they kind of patiently tell me yes, they're good and yes, I'm fine and yes, they still like me--though some of them are clearly rolling their eyes (with a smile) at this point. (I'm that way with most of my real-life friends and acquaintances too, though, so no real surprise, there--social anxiety sucks, especially when one is trying to make friends with creatures and beings about twenty times cooler than you are!)
thank you!
edit: i wanted to add that lately i've kinda run out of things to say (thus this post), so i've just done my usual "good morning beautifuls!" and when i go somewhere i just.. "aleura, are you here?" ~yes~ "ok, well you wanna go on a ride with me?" and that's how most convos go the past couple of days

Return to “Spirit Keeping”