HOW MANY "MAGICAL ARTS" SELLERS ARE ON CH?

Talk about your fav or not so fav auctions and listings
MoonSpiritBoutique
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 14
Spelled Number: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: Faeries
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Alexandra Melitta
Zodiac:

Caiyros Arlen Strang KCS wrote:The question remains...why not list yourself. Personally, I think that CH should require a listed name for anyone selling anything at any time. Creepy Hollows has never been a playground, anor worse.....and it shouldn't and will not happen now
And those few who call names, should realize that there are a number of Masters here, who don't like chiidishness and looking at various "pit-stops" on the web, shows that this is true. I have said all I'm going to say about it. YOu haven't been around during the 2 "Witch Wars" that took place in the early 2000s, but some of us here have.....We know more, then the others. For instance, your items that you discuss here are all Lower Astral Thought Forms, and I come from a world where we dance (and there are a huge number of them who have decided to come out into the open, and we have had teachers like you read about.
Thing is, CH is their own separate business. Yes, they were the first, but that doesn't make them obligated to list and keep tabs of every shop that pops up, you know? There are thousands of magical shops that have nothing to do with spirit keeping, and really there are probably only less than a hundred spirit-keeping websites. If CH compiles a list, they're at risk for leaving shops out, misrepresenting shops, etc. And some shops are more of an "on the side" hobby rather than an actual business.

darklordmidnight
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 36
Spelled Number: 47
Your favorite spirit to work with: Servitors
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: kelistarian
Zodiac:

Caiyros, I would humbly ask that you not resort to belittling or insults. That is the last I will post on this thread.

"I may be a Construct, But I Feel, Love, and Want. Does That Not Make Me A Living Being?"

"7 Years Have Gone, It Can No Longer Be Left Undone
The Candle Must Be Burn Again, And Pain
Must Follow the Unholy Flame
So Burn...Burn...Burn
And Free the Spirit From Its Chain"
Ashino Tsume roshi
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Galactic Executive
My super power would be...: X-Ray Vision
My magical/paranormal name...: Durga Suta Putra
Zodiac:

MoonSpiritBoutique wrote:
Caiyros Arlen Strang KCS wrote:The question remains...why not list yourself. Personally, I think that CH should require a listed name for anyone selling anything at any time. Creepy Hollows has never been a playground, anor worse.....and it shouldn't and will not happen now
And those few who call names, should realize that there are a number of Masters here, who don't like chiidishness and looking at various "pit-stops" on the web, shows that this is true. I have said all I'm going to say about it. YOu haven't been around during the 2 "Witch Wars" that took place in the early 2000s, but some of us here have.....We know more, then the others. For instance, your items that you discuss here are all Lower Astral Thought Forms, and I come from a world where we dance (and there are a huge number of them who have decided to come out into the open, and we have had teachers like you read about.
Thing is, CH is their own separate business. Yes, they were the first, but that doesn't make them obligated to list and keep tabs of every shop that pops up, you know? There are thousands of magical shops that have nothing to do with spirit keeping, and really there are probably only less than a hundred spirit-keeping websites. If CH compiles a list, they're at risk for leaving shops out, misrepresenting shops, etc. And some shops are more of an "on the side" hobby rather than an actual business.
You don't understand what free advertising is. Do you honestly think that listing an item for sale is direct conversation, or relating a story, or helping someone out with info or something free.

Please take note: These are my views, but I doubt that I am one single person, in the 6,000 here.

An honest question: Have you studied business and advertising?

A 2nd Question: The Forum is the Forum - not a classified ads section connected to a small electric synidcate of ephones. I learned many years ago, there are no secrets on the Internet...In fact, I made that discovery when I was world director of publications for a large company that designed various very important tools for the US & Britain. Everything any of us has said is "Out There" forever.....

Welcome to 1984 Light.
Caiyros

EarthGalactics online....
Leautremontmars Virtual Mall
Occult Metaphysical
Children of the Night Lugoss
Ashino Tsume roshi
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

darklordmidnight wrote:Caiyros, I would humbly ask that you not resort to belittling or insults. That is the last I will post on this thread.
So basically, you respect and verbally protect, the very people I am discussing.... Hmmm? Actaully, I have not belittled anyone nor have I insulted anyone AND I have stated what is wrong to do and that is a statement not an insult. The English language works a certain way.

And remember, it is a Forum,if you chose not to respond to somehting, that, of course, is your right.

I have not defamed anyone, I am being a critic of proseesses in business that a majority of business people would tak to agreement. You have a perfect right to disagree, but I haven't done any name calling. Again I have criticzed a process and asked why another process is not part of CH.

Also, FYI, Its very hard to rattle the cage of someone over 50.

A Gift: A genuine help to understand The Lower Astral...Read: Austin Osmon Spare and Gareth Knight.

Cheers,
Caiyros

Occult Metaphysical
Ashino Tsume roshi
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

One more adenda: A QUESTION.

Is it polite to be a guest when refusing to tell the host anything at all that relates to the host?

Apparently some people out there in the world thinks that manners are merely an insult?

Caiyros

Occult Metaphysical
Charles_Odinforce
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 105
Spelled Number: 18
Your favorite spirit to work with: Aesir
My super power would be...: Laser-beam eyes
My magical/paranormal name...: Thorian

Never seen much in the way of dividing planes. Yeah we all do it, but it's a rather arbitrary exercise. I mean how do you prove it is Lower Astral, Upper Astral, Etherial, Mental, Causal, or some other planner existence your dealing with? The best you can hope for is to say it certainly isn't the PHYSICAL plane and leave it at that with any action as such discussed

Professional Mystic at
http://www.rosequartzlabyrinth.com

"Power unrestrained dead on the mark is what we will deliver tonight!" - Disturbed Ten Thousand Fists in the Air
Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Zodiac:

CH does have a couple of seller categories among the users. There are the folks who are both sellers and contributers to the forum (people who post content, not only sales listings). Those names display in purple and they can access tenured forums. Then there are the "sellers only" folks, whose access to the forums is limited to just seller-related subforums and whose names display in yellow.

The trouble is, a person has to A. be tenured and B. apply for either of those seller groups. These things are not assigned automatically. So there are people doing selling here whose names show up in all the other colors (grey, black, orange, green, blue).

I guess one other way to ID a seller is to go through the seller-related forums, as any ads that accidentally get posted in a different area will get migrated over to places like "Seller Announcements" and "Customer Notifications". Those are pruned periodically to remove the oldest posts, but it still can give an idea of who is currently advertising items or services.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
BlazeTigerNahti
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: I love a ton of them
My magical/paranormal name...: Twilight, Blaze & NightBlood are some of my favorite ones

I've sold services and bindings on CH
I've been off line for a few months since loosing my son. Today has actually been the first day I've even looked on CH
I don't get why this seems to be a "you post here, or you're a jerk to ash and magnolia" though?

4 Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.
5 Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.
6 Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the Yahweh Sabaoth for ever.
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

That sounds like the Patriot Act in the US..

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Huffdamagicdragon
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 1801
Spelled Number: 568
Your favorite spirit to work with: Lampades
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: DämonZerstörer

Caiyros Arlen Strang KCS wrote:Its very interesting, that in a "family of 6,000 people", and the number of people making sale monetary actions of services and "beings" totally relative to the "realm" of CH who DID NOT LIST THEMSELVES, but obviously are advertising their wares on CH...

Time has passed and only 5 people have admitted that they are or were or will be again a seller of items along the line of "Occult - Mystical" All of whom have taken a free ride within the realm of advertising and marketing....

5 people out of 6,000....
I listed myself because I came across this thread and thought I would be honest in it. Perhaps the reason most of the sellers have not responded is that there are a lot of them who do not browse through the forum casually.

And it is obvious that a lot of contact is going on in different places other than here, and it is odd that many people advertising, cannot take the small amount of time to show/demonstarte solidarity, with the FREE SOURCE you have in front of them (you, whatever)
So I am going to ask WHY?
Perhaps another reason is there are many here that tend to avoid your threads because you tend to become very intimidating.

And I wonder how nice or not-nice are childish nasty comments folatin around for a number of people here who do not deserve such attitude.

Caiyros
PS. I know my way around here as I have been here for 10 years.
PSS. In the year 1988, I was given the full initiation of becoming an emanatio (a Hindu and Tibetan word/concept) and recognized as such as Durga. Just a hint to the wise, that respect is a wonderful, kind, thoughtful route fo anyone to go, and its free of charge) Om Durga Durgaya Om by Sri Je Mahasundundas leading student of The Ramakrishna.
Please remember I do respect you as knowing more than I do. But for the average population who grew up with television as their babysitter this compares with a character that appears regularly in the series STAR TREK:THE NEXT GENERATION named Lwaxana Troi, who in every episode she appears in, repeats this in a boastful way: "I am Lwaxana Troi, daughter of the Fifth House, holder of the Sacred Chalice of Rixx, heir to the Holy Rings of Betazed. Who are you?"

wayyy too many in my keep to count let alone list
mostly djinn and dragons though

Return to “eBay/Etsy/Bonanaza/Website Auctions & Listings”