xXTsukiNoOokamiXx
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 23
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires, Elves
If I could be anything, I would be...: Okami Yokai (maybe)
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Ōkami
Zodiac:

Interesting.. I have no idea. 2co By the way I did sketch my incubus' true form in that thread I posted before. I'm curious to know what these things look like in comparison. owo I wonder what it wanted in your home?

Spirits: 23
Entities: 11
Immortals: 2
"Stop comparing yourself to others. Your accomplishments or lack thereof matter not. No one else can be you. So long as you remain proud of yourself you will attract opportunities and success. Be proud!" -Okami yokai Katsu.
psianogen
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

xXTsukiNoOokamiXx wrote:Interesting.. I have no idea. 2co By the way I did sketch my incubus' true form in that thread I posted before. I'm curious to know what these things look like in comparison. owo I wonder what it wanted in your home?
Me either. I did see the sketch, not like either of the things I saw. The one my dragon chased off looked more like the drawings of the Rake, and at least 4-5 feet tall. The maybe Ubi was skinny, but not emaciated and just looked wrong, like something made by a child moving around.

I've been thinking a lot about the overlap between "alien" and "spirit" encounters lately. Especially how much alien encounters resemble encounters with the Fae in past centuries, just updated for the modern age. Or how UFO encounters in the 1890's were airships from Kansas. In the 50's-60's were visitors from Venus and Mars. Then from other star systems, and now possibly from other dimensions. Kind of full circle from where the Fae were from another plane of existance, just with a sci-fi twist.

Return to “Unsolved Mysteries”