acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Espada
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Despair Kitten

For some reason I had the notion to get a female vamp BFF (and to pick this race in particular), so while I await the notes for my CC I thought I'd ask about experiences by female keepers.

I see. So this is it. It lies here within this palm. The heart.
Rai
venerated member
venerated member
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 145
Spelled Number: 15
Your favorite spirit to work with: Drow/Centaurs/Alphas
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Serpentdragon
My magical/paranormal name...: Rai
Zodiac:

Well, I am not a female or a keeper of Baobhan Sith(yet, lol on my list), but I approve of this message. (For what that is worth, lol)

It is an interesting topic.

*Sets up fake bush*
*Hides behind fake bush*
*Puts on spying headgear*
*whirring and clicking sounds commence*

I am also known as Ravechaosknight.

For a Lady Knight and maidens fair.
Shifa
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Espada
My magical/paranormal name...: Despair Kitten

Lol
Well I know there is stuff about these vamps scattered throughout the forum. But this will be my first female vamp (but not my first female spirit), and ever curious as I am I was wondering what it might be like. How do other female keepers get them - mentors, friends, sisters, mothers, kick-ass BFFs?
Fortunately I got the mini spirit bio freebie in the same order so maybe it'll help explain why I felt the urge to choose one. I'm not Scottish, and you can choose female from pretty much any category ...

I see. So this is it. It lies here within this palm. The heart.
Aerys
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 10
Zodiac:

Hello!~
I am the happy female companion of Baobhan Sith, and I must say - I completly love her. We know each other from January, but I think we're quite strong bonded comparing to spirits that I get little earlier. My sweet vampire is bisexual, but she was completly fine that I was seeking only friendship - bah, she knew that already. I think we act as typical besties/sisters, gossiping about other spirits/entities, my mutuals from our realm and sharing stories. Her skills are especially developed in romance cases and self-confidence/beauty. I think there is a progress in that, but slow a little. She keeps saying "Everything in right time." sooo I am going to wait : ) She is in good relationships with my other spirits, I could say even that she's popular hah : ) Her character is usually energetic and positive, she's dark natured so when something pissed her off, she's really angry. My female companion also doesn't care for rules, likes to be independent. She especially love Aloe Vera (like most of her kind). Also it's quite active. before her I had only one spirit who showed himself in dream(soul mate), and thesee Vampire is second one.

I hope my post isn't too chaotic. I'm from country where English is foreign language : )

Return to “Vampire”