Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Kitsune
If I could be anything, I would be...: Adar Llwch Gwinn
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Hey,

How do you guys recognize your spirits from one another? Eventually you can ofcourse heighten your senses and have conversations, people can smell them, but I mean things I can already do in a early stage, I can feel spirits but thats about it.

Im not in a hurry and I can wait with getting other spirits. Besides not wanting too many cus I have a busy life, but I will definitely eventually get a Wraith, Adar Llwch Gwinns look like such majestic creatures. Probably a Djinn, Angel, Elf, Dragon. Need to look in to what specific race tho! Not much more than that tho, I can't handle too many of them!

“You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your informed opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant.”

― Harlan Ellison

Spirits (with nicknames for posts (except for non-social))
A Kitsune (Mei), Succubus (Lea), a Volkh and a Fylgia!
dragynraken
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: a master
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: DRAGON, ALL FOXES
If I could be anything, I would be...: HAREM GOD
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: DRAGYN RAKEN
Zodiac:

If you have doubts who is talking to you, he/she will instant let you know who is it. Once you get used to it you no need guess or question at all that you automatically know its him/her.

ImageImage
tizmo
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 70
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Draeyes
Zodiac:

I have that trouble too. I am working on being able to tell right away.

A few of my spirits have a "tell", like my Cambion "N" likes to stroke the soles of my feet. My Arkan Sonney "A" likes to sit on the top of my head so when I feel my hair move I know it's him. My Oble "I" is silver and ever since she arrived I see flashes of silver out of the corner of my eye.

The quiet spirits in my family are difficult to tell with, usually I "think at them" asking who it was and the name that pops in my head is who I go with lol.

I'm hoping as I grow in my abilities that I will be able to determine who it is right away without asking :U

ImageImageImage

Return to “Creatures”