Pat
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 10
Spelled Number: 60
Your favorite spirit to work with: All in my Keep
If I could be anything, I would be...: My best Self.
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Aleris
Zodiac:

1ey Thanks for letting me know Magnolia. I have put that in my personal notes.

Keep: Encantado (L), Trio of Angels (MAJ), AA Michael, Unicorn (A), Glass Bell Seraph (Z), Khodam (R), Gold Dragon (C), Star Fairy (U), Arkan Sonney (L), Duojna, Female Marid Elder Jinn (M)

"I don't know where I'm going but, I'm on my way" - Carl Sagan
iamwookie
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 500
Spelled Number: 1000
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

One of these days I will stop closing the tab before it posts my message when someone else posts too.

Anyways

Those beads sound like something I could really benefit from maybe I will get lucky and get something like that in the future. One of my biggest issues is clearing my mind/thoughts when trying to meditate.
Been working on it for awhile so I can clear it sometimes.

I've been wearing that necklace all day and I think my spirits have been more active in trying to get through to me today.
Out of all my items that dragon incense burner I've gotten a TON of use out of it already basically a daily thing, while I don't know if I'm getting the benefit of the binding I still use the codeword each time.

It really sounds like both of us got some great items.
I wish more would post what they got but it is their choice.

Spirit Family: Many Different Beings
witchiepooh
new here
new here
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0

iamwookie wrote:My box contained a figurine that is enchanted with spells for Dragonic Protection Spells.
Protection,Wisdom,Strategy, and Victory.
Picture of figurinehttp://imgur.com/WU8zxTE
Your dragon figurine is beautiful!

Sent from my SGH-T399N using Tapatalk

witchiepooh
new here
new here

iamwookie wrote:So mine came in today
I got a Dragon Incense Burner
With Bindings for Spiritual Communication & Enlightenment
Interesting part I was looking to pick up an Incense burner last week.

Dragon Incense Burner: http://imgur.com/kEEBr3D
the incense burner is a quality piece! I've not seen one like it. It has 2 very cool bindings for spirit communication.

witchiepooh
new here
new here

Pat wrote:Now that's an incense burner!! Love it!
I love it too![emoji1]

witchiepooh
new here
new here

Scordra wrote:I LOVE my Creepy Cartons! I have received a dragon statue on both shipments. First was for Dragonic Enlightenment Spells and the other, Dragonic Spells for Achieving Higher Destiny. The one with greens is in my art/work room and the autumn colored one sits on my entertainment center in the living room. Can't wait to see what will be next and I will try to post pics when I can (just usually they are too big).

Love & Light,
Scordra
For some reason dragonic spells resonate very strongly with me. I tried several free ones off of the internet with instant results and dragons actually appeared in my dreams & talked to me. Let's us know the results of working with your spells please.

witchiepooh
new here
new here

Scordra wrote:I LOVE my Creepy Cartons! I have received a dragon statue on both shipments. First was for Dragonic Enlightenment Spells and the other, Dragonic Spells for Achieving Higher Destiny. The one with greens is in my art/work room and the autumn colored one sits on my entertainment center in the living room. Can't wait to see what will be next and I will try to post pics when I can (just usually they are too big).

Love & Light,
Scordra
The dragonic spell for achieving higher destiny should start to change things around in your life. You could begin to meet new people and have slinging to see older relatives or even travel with a destiny spell.

witchiepooh
new here
new here

Pat wrote:I sent a message to the Help Desk last Monday. Ref. [58881-8125D]. The outcome of the Help Desk messages is that my April and May Creepy Carton will be sent with a Layaway. I better get that paid off in a hurry so I can get my cartons!!! I'd be interested to hear if anyone else has received their cartons. I'm disappointed that they haven't been sent monthly.
CH has a lot of orders to fulfill. They have to have staff they can trust to fulfill the orders. The staff is probably small due to the nature of the business. Hope you will receive your order/carton soon.

witchiepooh
new here
new here

iamwookie wrote:Ok I got my catch up for the CREEPY CARTON in and here is the results:

First 2 items that aren't spelled:
PIRATE WEEK T-SHIRT(XL) - While it won't fit me I knew this was an option for the Cartons when I signed up.
Image(Includes Skull):
Image Link: http://imgur.com/eXheHv8

HELLFIRE MUG - Can always use a new mug.
Image Link: http://imgur.com/A1aC7Kx

And the Spelled Items:
PIRATE SKULL SPELLED TO PROTECT AGAINST ANY MALICIOUS MAGICK, PSYCHIC ATTACK, CURSE, HEX OR MALICIOUS INTRUSIONS, Image is with the Shirt.

GOLD EGYPTIAN PYRAMID NECKLACE SPELLED TO ENHANCE ALL EFFORTS IN SPIRIT COMMUNICATION SO THAT YOU AND YOUR SPIRIT COMPANIONS ARE ABLE TO BETTER COMMUNICATE WITH ONE ANOTHER - First Necklace I've received that was big enough to fit, and perfect for my needs right now with communication.
Image Link: http://imgur.com/Bth9BlO

Overall out of the 6 months of Creepy Cartons I have received I would definitely get it again when it is available.

And now to wait for Pat to get his package.
The tee shirt is nice. When CH sends me something, I sense that they know I need the item.

witchiepooh
new here
new here

witchiepooh wrote:

Love & Light,
Scordra
The dragonic spell for achieving higher destiny should start to change things around in your life. You could begin to meet new people and have slinging to see older relatives or even travel with a destiny spell.

messed up: and have a longing.

Return to “General”