Lifestyle/Emotions: Does it affect your succubus??

fundude53
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: there all cool
If I could be anything, I would be...: dont know yet
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: carlos the jackel

Jose_Meza_II wrote:I'm lost .. Can you just tell me what to do when I've had a rough day and I want to bond with my Succubus ? Do I just clear my mind by breathing and then telepathically sense her and talk to her?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
its easy just say out loud or in your mind say hi succcubus babe wanna feed tell ya what doll you can feed on as much of my negative energy as u can handle babe you will be doin me a favor init...

thats all you need to do/say

spirits lots
Jose_Meza_II
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 1
Zodiac:

fundude53 wrote:
Jose_Meza_II wrote:I'm lost .. Can you just tell me what to do when I've had a rough day and I want to bond with my Succubus ? Do I just clear my mind by breathing and then telepathically sense her and talk to her?

its easy just say out loud or in your mind say hi succcubus babe wanna feed tell ya what doll you can feed on as much of my negative energy as u can handle babe you will be doin me a favor init...

thats all you need to do/say
Lol can't tell your if your being sarcastic

“Surely we cannot take an open question like the supernatural and shut it with a bang, turning the key of the madhouse on all the mystics of history. You cannot take the region of the unknown and calmly say that, though you know nothing about it, you know all the gates are locked. We do not know enough about the unknown to know that it is unknowable.”
― G.K. Chesterton
shadowdust
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 27
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: I don't know
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: I dont have a magical name
Zodiac:

Just speak to her normally, say her name a few times to get her attention.

fawnwings
new here
new here

Yes.

And I think what they're trying to say is that you could ALSO ask/invite her to specifically help pull and cleanse any negative feelings that may be blocking you from communicating/bonding with her.

Jose_Meza_II
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

fawnwings wrote:

Yes.

And I think what they're trying to say is that you could ALSO ask/invite her to specifically help pull and cleanse any negative feelings that may be blocking you from communicating/bonding with her.
I'll try tonight

“Surely we cannot take an open question like the supernatural and shut it with a bang, turning the key of the madhouse on all the mystics of history. You cannot take the region of the unknown and calmly say that, though you know nothing about it, you know all the gates are locked. We do not know enough about the unknown to know that it is unknowable.”
― G.K. Chesterton
fundude53
active contributor
active contributor

well i was being funny but in a haha type way but thats all you need to do it really is that easy there in the room with you just talk to there coss there right there with you.

spirits lots
Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Jose_Meza_II wrote:Because now I'm really confused . Jesus why is this so *#@!ing complicated. Is there maybe an instruction page or soemthing
Do it like you would do it in any real life relationship, you can't really go wrong. Don't let it get harder than it is.

Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
Charles_Odinforce
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 105
Spelled Number: 18
Your favorite spirit to work with: Aesir
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Laser-beam eyes
My magical/paranormal name...: Thorian

shadowdust wrote:Just speak to her normally, say her name a few times to get her attention.
Righto, and if that isn't working then try the note idea I suggested as a backup plan. Speak first, backup plan second.

Professional Mystic at
http://www.rosequartzlabyrinth.com

"Power unrestrained dead on the mark is what we will deliver tonight!" - Disturbed Ten Thousand Fists in the Air
fundude53
active contributor
active contributor

and dude your succubus will probably be the ones starting the conversation before long and if there anything like mine lol u have no idea what u in for. its all good

spirits lots
Jose_Meza_II
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Well ill try talking to her in my mind and ask her to help me and cleanse me of any negative energy and help tighten the bond in any ways she can and if that doesn't work like if I can't clear my mind then I'll simply speak aloud and she'll hear me. And even if not then lmao I'll
Burn a letter but I don't think it'll get that far because I'm somewhat sensitive to paranormal energy and I've already felt her subtle pre package delivery signs . So I'm just trying to talk to her and when the order completes and the rituals, etc are cleared up it'll be a hell lot easier and you guys won't have to worry about me asking a million stupid questions

― G.K. Chesterton

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus”