new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 10
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: High Elf

I have a lot spirits/entities, some of them is from CH.
I forgot some of my spirits/entities name, but I put a label/paper on the vessel so it's can remind me about the spirits/entities name

I'm curious about what happen with the spirits/entities if we forgot about them?
Will they transform into bad/wild spirits/entities? Or they will bring us negative energies or bad luck?

Please share any experience about it.
Thank you

bushbeachboy
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0

I would suggest you immediately get a book and write down everything about your spirits that you already know. The ones whose names you have forgotten, write down notes of all you remember about them. Most likely if you show some persistence with your meditations, you will remember the names. Perhaps your other spirits could help you with this also.

And from now on keep a daily journal of your experiences on this great journey.

no name
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: no anwer
If I could be anything, I would be...: no answer
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: no answer

I think that if they are ignored to long, like several years, they will leave.

krishandry
new here
new here

lucyseward wrote:I think that if they are ignored to long, like several years, they will leave.
How about spirits from CH and they are bridged to me? Are they gone forever or I can call them back anytime?

Aerys
new here
new here
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

I am not the most experienced person in spiritual, but I think that spirits aren't going to leave you just ignore. They choosed to be by your side to the rest of your life. However, if you forget about them, you probably don't get any "gifts" from them, they just will "be" by your side, waiting for contact. Spirits/entities are mostly patient beings, so if you make contact with them they will be happy and help you as they can.

I don't think that spirits/entites are going to harm someone, because of don't making contact with them for some amount of time. Most sellers (I belive CH also) are keeping specifical spirits for some time before placing them in offers, to check if they're safe in every possible way, to don't harm future keepers.

Sometimes there's a time when I just can't make the contact with spirits/entites but they always understand. It's little diffrent situation, but I think it's nothing to worry about - like bushbeachboy said, write somewhere notes about them all, meditate often and ask other spirits to remind you others : )
When I had problem with remembering names, I always write them down in every sheet of paper I saw around me^^

I hope that makes sense^^

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

I use the electronic catalog for all spells and spirits:)
http://www.creepyhollows.com/vesselcatalog.html#home/
And check it once a week.
krishandry wrote: How about spirits from CH and they are bridged to me? Are they gone forever or I can call them back anytime?
You might want to ask the conjurers directly for this. An HD Ticket with the order number might give more confirmation from CH:)

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
krishandry
new here
new here

Aerys wrote:I am not the most experienced person in spiritual, but I think that spirits aren't going to leave you just ignore. They choosed to be by your side to the rest of your life. However, if you forget about them, you probably don't get any "gifts" from them, they just will "be" by your side, waiting for contact. Spirits/entities are mostly patient beings, so if you make contact with them they will be happy and help you as they can.

I don't think that spirits/entites are going to harm someone, because of don't making contact with them for some amount of time. Most sellers (I belive CH also) are keeping specifical spirits for some time before placing them in offers, to check if they're safe in every possible way, to don't harm future keepers.

Sometimes there's a time when I just can't make the contact with spirits/entites but they always understand. It's little diffrent situation, but I think it's nothing to worry about - like bushbeachboy said, write somewhere notes about them all, meditate often and ask other spirits to remind you others : )
When I had problem with remembering names, I always write them down in every sheet of paper I saw around me^^

I hope that makes sense^^
Thank you for sharing :)

krishandry
new here
new here

darkwing wrote:I use the electronic catalog for all spells and spirits:)
http://www.creepyhollows.com/vesselcatalog.html#home/
And check it once a week.
krishandry wrote: How about spirits from CH and they are bridged to me? Are they gone forever or I can call them back anytime?
You might want to ask the conjurers directly for this. An HD Ticket with the order number might give more confirmation from CH:)
Thank you for your information

knightsbridge
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Yes, thanks, darkwing, for the link to the electronic catalog. I was keeping a spreadsheet on google drive, but I may have to check this one out.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Return to “Beginner/Newbie Area”