You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 27
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: I don't know
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: I dont have a magical name
Zodiac:

I have this spell for around a year without any result. It's not the spell's fault, I usually sleep late and my eyes always have dark circles under for years. I rarely remembered my dreams, when I woke up it's like I just woke up from the dead without any memory.

About a month ago, I started trying to sleep on time, feeling better, but dreams were still out of my reach. One night I decided to not passively wait the spell to work on me anymore, I will give it a little help.

I was lying on bed, holding the spell stone with my right hand, imagined my energy moved from my body to the stone, charged it, then the energy flowed back to my body, included the spell. I kept doing this till I fall asleep. That night is the first time after months I remember my dreams, and they're very intense dreams.

I continue to do this every time I go to sleep, it has been two weeks now, the only times I can't remember my dream is when I sleep past midnight, other than that I always remember something when I wake up. I also get very intense dream with strong emotions, one time I laughed so hard in dream to the point woke myself up, other time I woke up while crying and needed a few minutes to calm down, I am not always wake up like that, but that are a few examples, the kind of dream that are so strong you just can't forget when you wake up, maybe that's how the spell work.

Still no lucid dream sadly, but this is a great start, I will continue update in this thread.

Please forgive my grammar, english is my second language. 2dz

OhNo
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Gray Beard
Zodiac:

Sounds like you're making great progress! Thanks for sharing.

James

"it’s so easy to get famous now. Have a big butt and an Instagram account."...Naomi Grossman
nezzuo
active contributor
active contributor
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

i love the ~energy flow from you to the vessel and back idea~, thank you! i purchased this spell a few days ago and will definitely try that with it, along with my other bindings :>

draco_star898
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Great job! Energy work is really what helps spells work, even the intuitive kind. Full lucidity in dreams can be rare. I have always been very aware in my dreams, but I've only had a handful of fully lucid ones. It takes a whole lot of mental programming and astral body work for me to get there, and sometimes I'm lazy, lol. But, I've also found that if I do Some kind of visualization right before bed that my dreams are clearer. Keep working at it, dreams are a lot of fun.

shadowdust
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 27
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: I don't know
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: I dont have a magical name
Zodiac:

nezzuo wrote:i love the ~energy flow from you to the vessel and back idea~, thank you! i purchased this spell a few days ago and will definitely try that with it, along with my other bindings :>
The idea is from another member, I can't find that thread, their method is just drawing energy from the spell item, I adjust it a bit.

Good luck with your spell.
doom_star898 wrote:Great job! Energy work is really what helps spells work, even the intuitive kind. Full lucidity in dreams can be rare. I have always been very aware in my dreams, but I've only had a handful of fully lucid ones. It takes a whole lot of mental programming and astral body work for me to get there, and sometimes I'm lazy, lol. But, I've also found that if I do Some kind of visualization right before bed that my dreams are clearer. Keep working at it, dreams are a lot of fun.
Thank you, as a procrastinator I can relate to be lazy. Visualization is my strong point so I will keep working on this.

User470
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: All my spirits

Thank you, i am about to purchase that spell as well, very nice to read your review and the tips about the "energy from the item back to you" , i will try this one too,hehe!^^

Please keep us updated! ;)

Return to “Creepy Hollows Reviews”