starry1_night

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
Dropturvey
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 3

Just received a lovely Selkie from Rebecca. I love having him around as he has such a nice energy. Always enjoy getting a parcel from Rebecca as she always sends such lovely handmade incense with the order and a cute candle so you can dive straight in to the bonding. He even came with a free chain and of course a great page for my spirit album with info on how to connect.

Firelady
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 48
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire angel were
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: umbra
Zodiac:

so dose any one has any new feed back from her 1s have been intrested in a few of her listings and am still on the fence

Image never will you see the gates i guard for that wich is beyond may destory you
learningk120
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 666
Spelled Number: 219
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Son of darklords

Rebecca is one best seller, she so warm and welcome person. Her spirit is great too, many great experienced i had from them.

neonXrabbit
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 27
Spelled Number: 12
Your favorite spirit to work with: Canine type spirits
If I could be anything, I would be...: werewolf
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

I absolutely adore her. Though I often recommend creepy hollows first to new keepers due to a lot of flexibility with pricing, I also often recommend Rebecca. She answers all questions and quickly and is incredibly nice. Though her bindings tend to be a bit higher in price, she provides a lot of info on the spirit, a charging bag, some incense cones, a candle, a mint, and directions for an easy candle welcoming ritual. Basically everything you could need for starting out. The werewolf and cwn awnn that I got from her have been absolutely wonderful, and I'm glad that I stumbled upon one of her listings by accident on the day I started on this adventure. She was the first seller that I bought from and was very patient with all of my newb questions xD

learningk120
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 666
Spelled Number: 219
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Son of darklords

i just receive package again from rebecca, she is nice person, she give all information i ask so fast. 2 angels from her is adorable, i can see it just a moment when i touch the vessel and they are reveal they name. i think the price at her store are cheap if compare with the qualities :) sometimes companion from her bring their friends or family to help me :)

Hisoka Ishikawa
new here
new here

Ordered the fairy attunement and the labyrinth ring! I think it was the labyrinth ring. The first day of the attunement, I felt more relaxed, more cheery, and giddy; "clean", in a way. I wish I felt like that again. Back on eBay, I ordered the moon pendant used to enhance abilities and such too. It worked wonders until I lost it...whenever I wore it, I would end up astral traveling a lot and I had more control and lucidity over my dreams. Had some powers too, in the dreams of course. It was great and I am hoping that I could save up just to buy it again.

GoldenAitvaras
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 32
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons & Fae
If I could be anything, I would be...: Water Dragon
Zodiac:

I did not have a good experience with them and won't be buying from them again , this is what happened with me but everyone else seems to like her so nothing wrong with buying from her i guess .

AriesStarChild_
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 52
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: the ones in my keep
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

So far I’ve bought two things from this seller and I’m in love. Her communication is amazing and quick. Her packaging is very cute and my items arrived in 4 days I think it was.

I just ordered 3 things from her this morning:
Lemurian Dna awakening/activation/healing
Pleiadian Nordic ET companion
And
7 arch angels daily miracles ring

I’m immensely excited and can’t wait for them to arrive. I highly recommend this seller she is very kind. 10/10 stars from me x )

D(Bronwyn Angel)A(Sterling Angel)N(Merman)Y(Sanguine Vampire)D(Courtwind Angel)N(Courtwind Angel)F(Fallow Dragon)H(Moss Dragon)F(Gregori)D(Red Demon entity)K(custom kitsune alpha)A(Seraphim Angel entity)Z(slime girl alpha)S(micro bug girl)M(fallen angel)M(Demon-Neb Djinn) L and J(werewolves)J(Concuan)R(DemonVampire)P(Fallen angel entity)R(Succubus Queen)M(Vampire Prince)E(Incubus)D(nympho)
3 spirit guides,DionysisDelinquent(A)ElementalDemon(A)

~Knowledge is at my fingertips~
Syrah
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: ET
If I could be anything, I would be...: Galactic Being

Yeah she’s sweet and all but her items are weak. The angel I got from her had a weak energy and just vanished. Whenever I called his name, nothing. Felt more like a temporary servitor than an actual entity with a presence.
I also had a box with a portal to wish granting entities. I’m not upset it didn’t fulfill the wishes, I’m upset because it attracted unbounds. Yeah never again. Discarded the box.
I’m always interested in ET entities but nothing justifies that high price tag. And those secret occult expensive items — it’s just :/ for me.

Shran/Shrek Fan since 2001.

10 partners in crime, 6 healers, 1 businessman & 1 wise teacher.

“It is the time you have wasted for your rose that makes your rose so important.” — The Little Prince.
foxxyeclipse
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human
Zodiac:

Got my princess apsara and spartacus djinn from her and they did incredibly well. started working right away and granted my wishes and already saw the results!

very very pleased with rebecca!

Ainsi sera, groigne qui groigne

Return to “Seller Review”