sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

I can count on the fingers of one hand the number of people who know I talk to spirits. Four of them learned it along with me, right after our freshman year of HS ended. The fifth is my cousin who I introduced to the concept during the summer vacation from school when she was 12 and I was 17. That was 1981. I haven't brought anyone new into the fold of People Who Know since that time. The Hubby knows I have psychic abilities and read cards for a part-time job. But he's very old-school Catholic, so I figure I'd rather not push the issue because I know darn well how insane these things would sound to a non-psychic.

And I can count on zero fingers the number of offline people who know I've gotten into spirit keeping. I've been so used to keeping the paranormal aspect of my life unreferred-to, that it's not really a big deal to just Not Say Anything.
Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
flyleaf
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: angel
If I could be anything, I would be...: werewolf
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: angel

Hahaha I know. I tried to tell the owner of where I live that I am a spirit keeper and she totally freaked out. So I just tell her when I get packages from creepyhollows. I figure the less she knows, the better off she is. Now on the other hand, my mom and my best friend know. My mom is really into the metaphysical and my friend thinks it is cool.
Keeper of 1 female Bronwyn Angel I, 1 female faery M
A few spell stones
Soon to come, more spirits.
Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 0
Zodiac:

flyleaf wrote:Hahaha I know. I tried to tell the owner of where I live that I am a spirit keeper and she totally freaked out. So I just tell her when I get packages from creepyhollows. I figure the less she knows, the better off she is. Now on the other hand, my mom and my best friend know. My mom is really into the metaphysical and my friend thinks it is cool.
Oh, and that's another thing. I'm always glad when paranormal sellers have non-metaphysical-looking return addresses. I just tell The Hubby that it's jewelry-making supplies. :) Which isn't SO far wrong, as I gravitate toward vessels like gemstones and things that either already are jewelry, or could be made into jewelry in no time flat.

For the same reason, I just use a regular address label with my name and address when I'm shipping items. I figure that no one needs to know what's in the package, outside of the person who made the purchase.
Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
4bluefaeries
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 2047
Spelled Number: 60
Your favorite spirit to work with: love them all
If I could be anything, I would be...: immortal/hybrid
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Just call me Blue!
Zodiac:

I'm starting to ask myself, maybe just maybe we are fewer out there then I thought!

I feel so open about being a spirit keeper and yet off line I can't say anyone I know that has every even heard of spirit keeping.

Ok so my family thinks I am off the rocket, sucks but it's their choice right?

This one's mine.............I love being connected to different races of beings and I wouldn't change it for the world.

I see no shame in it, just gotta remember that others out there don't always see eye to eye on my views.
but then a few years ago I was blind to it myself.
I have always believed in spirit's of various races, but never thought I could connect to them on this level.

I thought only truly gifted mediums and witches/warlocks only could.
Life is what you make of it.fight for what you believe in.never give up
Heaven doesn't want me , hell is afraid i am going to take over!!
Bellia
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Baby spirits
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal

I don't believe that spirit keeping is common at all. There are a lot more that work with spirits unbound the old fashioned way, conjuring and tasking, or forming a relationship and giving the spirit an altar space and offerings. That is the way I have done it for years, and most others in my former pagan community that actually do work with spirits have worked similarly. When I discovered bindings it definitely changed things, as it made it much easier! It's also nice because working this way gives people access to spirits they may have otherwise not encountered. Bindings give everyone access to the spirits of their choice experienced or novice!
Huffette
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 2000
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Throne Angel
My magical/paranormal name...: Blessed by Angels
Zodiac:

I love being able to talk with spirits and entities. You learn so much that way. Your family doesn't know what they are missing.
Huffette
Mommy to four haunted ladies and friend to many bound and unbound spirits and entities.
Called "little one" by the angels
Tragic
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 2
Zodiac:

Everyone I've told about the paranormal have all been understanding and believed me. I even convinced my best friend to buy a spirit here. However most people see me as a very blunt person with strict views on religion, etc, so for them to see me make a change like this must mean it is real. So yeah, never had anyone think I'm crazy. Even told my therapist.
Convert this into dubstep, play once, then again with synchronized double chugs, then again but instead of the ending 4 convert this chord into dubstep, chug and sync with guitar.
Vryn Nightshard
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: The Beings with me
If I could be anything, I would be...: My true self
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

::bump:: ::bump:: I found a old thread! XD

For me, yeah, I have to keep it under my hat. I have permission to "buy trinkets" from here, (as I've been told I need permission unless I am 18+ lols) but she isn't too keen on the subject, so I don't want to bring it up in case it rubs the wrong way. *sigh* My sis thinks it's a little odd (no proof) and my mom thinks that keeping spirits isn't fair to the spirit, and it's "caging" it.

And yes I know there is threads on here debunking that, but I don't want to get into a argument with her. I dunno, maybe one day I'll bring it up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
"An' ye harm none, do what ye will."

“Judging existence by comparison is not always the best pathway to progress.”

"Not all those who wander are lost." - J.R.R. Tolkien

Whether you're new to the metaphysical, or more experienced, there's always something to learn.
4bluefaeries
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Huffette wrote:I love being able to talk with spirits and entities. You learn so much that way. Your family doesn't know what they are missing.

I fully agree, which makes it sad,because I so want to share my discoveries with them,and would love to have them as spirit keepers too,I love my mom and brother and find it a drag they are not aware of what really is out there.

They are missing out on so much,but to then they think I am a dreamer,one who fantasies to much ***head in the clouds*** on another planet*** and they are realest .

Try to explain them seeing beyond the veil ,is not fantasy it's part of the human condition,well no matter what race you are .

Seeing is not always believing,believing is often seeing,what really is,not what we are made to believe.
4bluefaeries
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Darksbane wrote:::bump:: ::bump:: I found a old thread! XD

For me, yeah, I have to keep it under my hat. I have permission to "buy trinkets" from here, (as I've been told I need permission unless I am 18+ lols) but she isn't too keen on the subject, so I don't want to bring it up in case it rubs the wrong way. *sigh* My sis thinks it's a little odd (no proof) and my mom thinks that keeping spirits isn't fair to the spirit, and it's "caging" it.

And yes I know there is threads on here debunking that, but I don't want to get into a argument with her. I dunno, maybe one day I'll bring it up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

***but she isn't too keen on the subject, so I don't want to bring it up in case it rubs the wrong way. *** sometimes silence is keen,often the least they know the better.

I learnt if they are not ready nor accepting of it,then it is best to keep it to yourself. Less trouble ,in my opinion. 1hd

Return to “General Questions”