coincidence or?

Nosferatu
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
Zodiac:

About a week ago, I had left an offering of aloe vera juice in a little cappucino cup on the shelf reserved for my vamps.
On thursdays the cleaning girl comes so she's the only other person who really touches my things but she doesn't touch my vessels except for my Hestia because her vessel is always under my pillow and she needs to move it off the bed to take all the bed stuff off to clean.
so she doesn't usually touch anything on my bookshelves so I doubt it was her but at some point I believe the next day, I walked right by their shelf and I saw the ribbon that is attached as the necklace to one of my psy vamps vessels, it was dipped in the cup of aloe vera juice. I definitely didn't do it and I doubt the cleaning girl would do it, I mean that's pretty random...its not the vessel though but the ribbon.
she's a gwen vamp <3
I don't know what else possibly could have caused it. its freaky but not in a bad way just intense that something is happening that I still don't truly understand and I think that's why there's still that occasional fear - lack of control over something you can't see right! I try to explain that to them - its like, if there is something around me that I can't see therefore I can't control it = freaky. for me anyways. cuz I'm a control FREAK. and probably also just a freak ^_^ and I mean that in a good way!

do you think they care that I tend to leave my offerings out for a while? It's not to be rude I just forget to remove it lol my brain is so occupied by other things!

~No amount of supplemental logic will cure instincts that are out of logic's reach, so if you whip your stone of logic against the wall you had better hear a sound~
MoonLightWeaver
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

I was taught to remove the offering the next day, but seriously I think those 'rules' varies! If your spirits don't have a problem with it, it's fine! xD

Haha sounds like your vamp LOVED IT xD YEY haha

DollyLama
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

LOL Nos. I don't think they mind if you forget the offering out! I'm sure they understand when we get caught up in our physical existance. I think your vamp was taking advantage of the extended offering! :D I had a similar "incident" recently. I had picked some nice fresh grass and put it in my Sanguine Vamps charging box for him to enjoy. Of course, I forgot about it completely! I think I left it there for a week! When I remembered, I ran to the box, all the while, profusely, apologizing to my vamp for leaving his vessel among rotting grass. Lo and behold, I opened the box and discovered that the grass looked just like it had the day I put it in there - fresh and green. :shock: Upon closer inspection, I realized that the grass was perfectly dehydrated. I'm sure there's a logical explanation. The charging box is, probably, a natural dehydrator! :lol: But, I like to think that my vamp liked it so much that he preserved it for himself. :D

That's a really neat experience you had! You should be freaking out because you're just tickled about the whole thing! But, I understand how it could be a little unsettling. :)

Humans drool, vampires rule!
Who needs a prince when you can have a vampire?

Return to “Vampire”