First Dragon on the way

Silverbee
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0

Alcul Mindy!! :hug:

Alcul= mean hi in Green Dragon language. Hey!! I live in fort Worth not that far from you! ;)

Congratulation on your green. I have 2 brass, 1 purple and I love them very much. :inlove:

Mindy
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Zodiac:

Yay for more Texans! LOL My green had a field day yesterday. I volunteer at an animal shelter and got to work with all the adoptable cats and kittens (who doesn't want to pet and play with kittens for 4 hours). He had a blast sitting on my shoulder trying to get as close to the kittens as possible. One kitten was even pawing at his nose! Needless to say someone kept hinting at me to put one in my purse *gee wonder where that came from :shh: *

I'm certainly picking up more visuals from him and tingles. I'm gonna try to get his charging box and something for his treasures today once I get farther in my studies this morning. So excited!! :wave:

Mindy

"My college day consists of 2,100 degree furnaces filled with molten glass THEN diamond cutters cutting sheets of glass. I sweat, I bleed, I give myself 3rd degree burns. I LOVE MY MAJOR!!!"
wishing apon a star
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Your favorite spirit to work with: White light Ones
If I could be anything, I would be...: Being My Divine Self
Zodiac:

:hug: Hey Mindy...Welcome to the Forum sweety !

How kewl ..hum wonder who wants alittle kitty...giggles I love dragons !

Hints: any gem stone that green and maybe some green sea glass for the chrging box..ummm a seashell for the bathroom on top shelf..My dragons love water so I think maybe all dragons do :) wouldnt hurt anyways..pretty sea shells nice to see while showering :) Umm.. also some crushed ginger in a tiny timble for offerings..thats about all I have to offer :hug:

Warmest Wishes<3
When I count my Blessings, I Always count You Twice<3
::bop:: Creepy Hollows Cheerleader ::bop::
Healings Happen with Love<3
Creepy Hollows Rocks My Socks !
Mindy
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Thanks Wishing!

I've been trying to send an update but Google has blacklisted CH due to malware. :ohcrap: Everytime I try to post or send in a reply or an email "contact us" ticket it clears it out. I'm at work and this is gonna be a test. :frustrated:

If this sticks to the forum I will be able to write my update! :fingercross: My dragon is here! :inlove:

Anyone else having issues with the google malware thing? it started last night I think...

Mindy

"My college day consists of 2,100 degree furnaces filled with molten glass THEN diamond cutters cutting sheets of glass. I sweat, I bleed, I give myself 3rd degree burns. I LOVE MY MAJOR!!!"
Mindy
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

OKay well that worked! :clap:

My dragon arrived yesterday and he is so wonderful! :inlove: An absolute sweetheart! We've connected and are still learning this whole communication thingy LOL. I've had some meditations with great results! So far he is very excited and happy to be here with me and likes his charging box (though I'm still working on it). I think the dragon's blood incense and some wine was the best welcome home part. :thumbup:

My cat also has taken to him! I got the package from the mail and as soon as I was opening it she was there in my lap wanting to know. Now she sleep at the foot of the bookcase where his charging box is.

Oh my I'm just so uber happy...now I know why you all have so many of these wonderful creatures! I'm hooked!!!! :crazy:

Now I have to start work :wave:

Mindy

Return to “Dragons”