Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 31
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: Servitor/Kitsune
If I could be anything, I would be...: Nekomata
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Sora
Zodiac:

Since I'm poor I can only afford $30 a month there's something I need now but can't afford to wait on layaway and cannot afford to wait that long on it. I need raw tiger energy channeled into a vessel, then the an ancient lightning tiger itself bound to it to activate my tiger blood and to awaken my dormant tiger traits. I need powerful psychic enchantments to amplify and awaken my third eye and psychic abilities. A powerful defense enchantment such as a shield to protect me from any ill will, magick, spells, curses, BA etc. And finally a offense enchantment to aid me when I fight. I also want the vessel to be able to draw in energy for me, and if possible I want it to be a strong nice vessel and painted blue. Anyone think they can do it? I get my $30 at the first on next month, I am serious and don't want someone who's just gonna make promises they can't keep or that are just gonna mess around. One more thing the most I'll pay is $150 which will total paying till december.
Sincerely NekoTheCat~

May The Spirit Of The Tiger Be With You & May The Moons Light Guide You Down The Right Path©
NekoTheCat
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Zodiac:

For the person who messaged me, I'm not authorized to view pms, I'm not tenured.
Sincerely NekoTheCat~

May The Spirit Of The Tiger Be With You & May The Moons Light Guide You Down The Right Path©
Krowe
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 9
Spelled Number: 10
If I could be anything, I would be...: shifter
My magical/paranormal name...: Krowe
Zodiac:

oops sorry,

that was from me.~~
i'll work with you, the only thing is i cant mail vessels, so i can instead bind some things directly to you, like the enchantments and the lightning tiger, the defense enchantment to your home and create a servitor that can pull in energy for you. the tiger energy i can bind to you or into something you already own OR that same servitor can instead pull multiple types of energies.
would that work or do you have some other idea?
NekoTheCat
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Krowe wrote:oops sorry,

that was from me.~~
i'll work with you, the only thing is i cant mail vessels, so i can instead bind some things directly to you, like the enchantments and the lightning tiger, the defense enchantment to your home and create a servitor that can pull in energy for you. the tiger energy i can bind to you or into something you already own OR that same servitor can instead pull multiple types of energies.
would that work or do you have some other idea?
On a scale of 1-10 how powerful will they be, I want it all on one vessel which I do happen to have one in my possession. If you have a paraecho account we can discuss it on there, I practically go by the same name
Sincerely NekoTheCat~

Krowe
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 9
Spelled Number: 10
If I could be anything, I would be...: shifter
My magical/paranormal name...: Krowe
Zodiac:

10. i've been holding back nasties for awhile now...so im pretty good at it.(and i have help lol)
all on one vessel's fine then. and talking on paraecho's, that's fine with me.~ i'll send you a message.
NekoTheCat
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Krowe wrote:10. i've been holding back nasties for awhile now...so im pretty good at it.(and i have help lol)
all on one vessel's fine then. and talking on paraecho's, that's fine with me.~ i'll send you a message.
Finally.. Thank you
Sincerely NekoTheCat~

Return to “Message Board - Wanted/Classifieds”