Has anyones wealth spirits made them financially rich?

Alexius1989
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any Kind
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Alexius, it mean guardian or defender.
Zodiac:

My djinn princess V gave me 2 scratch card number, both win, not much. But was happy. I think her message is "Do not be greedy, ir you get nothing"

我從使用 Tapatalk 的 GT-I9200 發送

CatLoafCreations
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 1500
Spelled Number: 2000

Does 13K count?...

Some people are like slinkies. They serve no useful purpose what so ever; but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs

I do not feed Trolls. I never seem to have a spare goat on hand when I cross a bridge; and I never like to waste a good goat on an annoying Troll. Ignoring them is such a wonderful option.

We tend to take life and the Internet too seriously. Don't allow others to tear you down or ruin your day. You live for YOU... NOT for them.
Alexius1989
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any Kind
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Alexius, it mean guardian or defender.
Zodiac:

CatLoafCreations wrote:Does 13K count?...
Certainly, any positive gain count

CatLoafCreations
neophyte
neophyte

Alexius1989 wrote:
Certainly, any positive gain count

then, yeah.. 13K last summer.. unexpected check in the mail

Some people are like slinkies. They serve no useful purpose what so ever; but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs

I do not feed Trolls. I never seem to have a spare goat on hand when I cross a bridge; and I never like to waste a good goat on an annoying Troll. Ignoring them is such a wonderful option.

We tend to take life and the Internet too seriously. Don't allow others to tear you down or ruin your day. You live for YOU... NOT for them.
Kaliopia
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 68
Spelled Number: 280
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Kaliopia Amethyst Rayne
Zodiac:

It's funny. I've been feeling the last several weeks that my djinn were wanting me to give them something to do, but I hadn't gotten to it. Today, someone comes into chat asking about wish granting spirits. I thought, "maybe my djinn are trying to tell me something....naaa....I don't want to burden them". As we finished the convo with that person, someone else came into chat asking about djinn. And now I'm noticing this thread for the first time. I'm pretty certain they got their point across now \D

I've never really asked much from my djinn...mostly bc I'm horrible about giving offerings...so I only ask for help when I absolutely need it. The biggest thing I've asked for was this past spring I had asked for help finding a rental in a safe neighborhood for less than what we were paying...which I was certain was near impossible bc I hadn't found anything for less after searching for many months. They actually helped me find and get a rental in a safe neighborhood for $300 less with pretty much everything I was looking for in a home.

So far I'm not rich, but they've helped us save $4,000 by helping me find this house. I'm quite satisfied with that lol

surest
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0

Lol this seems like chat l ones had with my spirits . Me: hello good evening! , l have this question to you guys , how do one become extremely rich and wealthy? Spirit: hahahaha, l have served a master who was very rich , wealthy and powerful and l knows the tricks. Me: you mean you knows the tricks of money? Spirit : well , money is not needed for anyone to be rich and wealthy. Me: this is confusing, what is wealth to you guys? Spirit, ...rofll.. Me: why laughing so much? Please l need the answer. Spirit: I have served a master who lived for 135years all days partying and he never wished for money because in our world, money is used by lesser creatures for making nest. Me: hmmm and l couldn't understand. Spirit: Ok....wealth and riches means an absence of problems and folly re-engraved with wisdom and Godliness. Me: wahoo , but you know l need money ? Spirit: you don't necessarily need money, if for anything , money cannot do it. Me: ok , what did you think l need? Spirit: Well , if you may need anything out of everything , then it may be needles to work. Me: hmmm , can l be more clearer? Spirit: taking up hellish endeavors will get Tony everything including money itself. In summary it's useless to make wish for money because it has no value. Me: wahoo ,thank you so much , see you on weekend ,have a nice time . Spirit: ok bye.

Esoteric scientist

surest
neophyte
neophyte

Pls, not Tony but you..... edited.

Esoteric scientist

surest
neophyte
neophyte

And two days later, we continued, Me : hello once again, how are you guys. Spirit: fine. Me: Can we pls get back to our discussion last week? Spirit: if you have any question, no problem. Me : what do you think is the secret of being rich? Spirit: yea ie if the secret of being poor has been explored and deciphered you may need not the question again. Me: sorry , do it lay in being Godly as you earlier stated? Spirit: hope you mean Godliness? Me: I think, fearing God right? What about fearing Satan? Spirit: if God really exist , he is worthy fearing and if we can fear Satan, then we are in delima.Me: wahoo. Spirit: yes now, no route to escape fear and we may likely die of it.Me: what then is Godly/Godliness? Spirit: it's only the dreaded guys that beat's up the odds and put on the crown. Me: hmmm did you mean we should go more spiritual/fearless? Spirit: If any should be considered more important than doing the work , if not, it's part of our laziness speaking. Remember, it's better to be warlord in hell than being a servant in heaven, change your horn to gunshot and you see them flew away with their evil practices as you recreate your world. Me: l'm very grateful, l thank everyone one of you and wishing you blessings and love. Good night. Spirit: yea, bye we love you too.

Esoteric scientist

Pepper
neophyte
neophyte
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Purple Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Dragonfly Petal

Every dollar counts. $13k would be just wow! :meme: ::hail:: :woohoo:

"When we are no longer able to change a situation ... we are challenged to change ourselves" - Viktor Frankl

NB: I have 'a lot' of spelled items and 'a lot' of spirits and entities, but the control panel settings won't let me enter a non-numerical value
CatLoafCreations
neophyte
neophyte

Pepper wrote:
Every dollar counts. $13k would be just wow! :meme: ::hail:: :woohoo:
Yeah, it was. Totally unexpected too. No one owed me money, it wasn't for a job. Just a gift sent from someone who we hadn't spoken to in a while.

Return to “Spirit Keeping”