Alikat13
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 5
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Monster
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Okay so I've been seeing in some places on how they giveaway earthen entities to people I just want to know how that's possible? Earthen Entities are beings that were born and our alive on earth realm so therefore would the entity we keep be physical to us, will we be able to really feel and and hear them talk to us like any other being alive on earth? Also how would you keep a living physical being, basically I imagine a living vampire earthen entity physically around you 24/7 basically staring at you while sleep (I think most of our beings already do that but at least I can't see them so that'd fine with me) also I can just imagine walking in the doors with my vampire entity "Oh no mom don't worry this is just Jeff he's a vampire that's 30,000 years old he came in the mail because he's one of my bound living entities in my keep and he's going to be living with me until I die"
My mom will call the cops thinking he's a creepy pedophile or something......
Though it would be hilarious to see the look on her face XD
Image. Image I will not self-censor, I will write my dark truth[/size]
Being Both Soft And Strong Is A Combination Very Few Have Mastered
nezzuo
active contributor
active contributor
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Alikat13 wrote:also I can just imagine walking in the doors with my vampire entity "Oh no mom don't worry this is just Jeff he's a vampire that's 30,000 years old he came in the mail because he's one of my bound living entities in my keep and he's going to be living with me until I die"
My mom will call the cops thinking he's a creepy pedophile or something......
Though it would be hilarious to see the look on her face XD
oh my gosh this.. hahahaaaa
i'm curious too!
Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Zodiac:

I would be skeptical of any practitioner offering a binding of a still physically living earthen realm entity. It depends on how they explain it to you, I would ask them directly to explain it.

It is possible to have a link to an entity living on this realm, the binding would be to their spirit or etheric essence, or it would be a channel to them like a soul-tapping device. Humans (we, us) can for instance connect with each other at a distance this way, or enhance a bond this way.
If they are truly living on earth in the physical sense it would mean the potential for you to meet and spend time with them, however I can't say that is likely to happen at all. It would be a rare occurrence, certainly not something easily found and offered.

I am not saying it's impossible for this to be done, but to be paired with an individual entity, it's a lot more difficult for me to believe they would agree to that or would even have a reason to allow it.
Vampires as an example, do not seek to reveal themselves to humans.. when they want to be around humans have absolutely no need to expose themselves with intimate info or certainly the nature of what they are. I would be wary of the reason they agree to a 'binding' link through a conjurer if it were legit. I think we owe it to ourselves to be more discerning so we don't get into dangerous or fantastical situations.

So my answer is - it is easily possible to create a link to an earthen entity that will enhance your connection for any purpose; it is less likely to make that connection to an individual non-human entity
and generally we should assume if any conjurer could make such an arrangement with a willing participant it would have to be someone very powerful, with connections to or significant sway over the entity/race of entities.
Alikat13
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Thanks for the input Noc :)
Yeah I would think the conjurer would have to be very powerful in order to create such a binding perhaps like you said a link is more likely possible than an actually binding also I'll try and ask the conjurer and get an answer from them to see what they have to say about it :)
Ashino Tsume roshi
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a master
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Galactic Executive
My super power would be...: X-Ray Vision
My magical/paranormal name...: Durga Suta Putra
Zodiac:

Alikat13 wrote:Thanks for the input Noc :)
Yeah I would think the conjurer would have to be very powerful in order to create such a binding perhaps like you said a link is more likely possible than an actually binding also I'll try and ask the conjurer and get an answer from them to see what they have to say about it :)
You ask incredible and excellent questions/ That is wonderful. The world needs more of your questions. And I seriously mean this.

Cheers,
Caiyros
EarthGalactics online....
Leautremontmars Virtual Mall
Occult Metaphysical
Children of the Night Lugoss
Alikat13
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Thank you so much Cairyos, that is a very high compliment :)
DualWanderer3
active contributor
active contributor
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 23

I'm sort of thinking out loud here but could they be offering entities that were born earthen and then for one reson or another moved to a diffrent plane like how it menchens that immortals left the earth because people were getting to vilont or prideful or something like that in a myth that I think was Greek but could be wrong.

But myth aside they would have bin born a earthen race but may have wanted or needed to move so they could have used their magic to go to a different realm or made their own if they couldn't find a suitable one.It may be a bit rambley but that could explain how that would work though this is just a theory that could ether be fact of fiction depending on what experts say.That's my thought on it.

Blessed be
Alikat13
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

That's a very interesting theory :O
Perhaps someone can answer your question, Dual :)
(like I said i'm still waiting for a reply from one seller so I can get their answer soon)

Return to “Living Entities”