Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Purple Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Dragonfly Petal

lucyseward wrote:If I want to make contact with one of my spirits or entities, I talk to them in my mind and if it is something really urgent and I am wearing their vessel, I close my hand around their vessel and concentrate on them intensely, but I try to do this without other people noticing, because there are only few people around me, who know I am spirit keeping.
Spooky ... I could have written this myself, word for word, as this is exactly what I do.

"When we are no longer able to change a situation ... we are challenged to change ourselves" - Viktor Frankl

NB: I have 'a lot' of spelled items and 'a lot' of spirits and entities, but the control panel settings won't let me enter a non-numerical value
Vryn Nightshard
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: The Beings with me
If I could be anything, I would be...: My true self
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

darklordmidnight wrote:Yes, usually with them calling my name. When I was a very young child it would freak me out. I would hear someone say my name, look around, no one to be seen. Of course now, when I hear my name called, or the knocking (always in threes) I answer. And when I hear the singing, I just listen and enjoy. The conversations at 3am I could do without, but meh, sometimes I join in, which shocs some of them, other times I just listen, or, having been woken from a particularly enjoyable experience, I will tell them to take it to another room.
Oh, wow. So THAT'S what I've been hearing! I know my angel spirit (from her telling me) has been around me for quite a bit longer, than the vessel binding, but still... Wow.

There would be so many times in the past couple of years (4 years?) I would hear my name, thinking it was someone calling for me (as in, another human being) but when I came over and asked what was up, I was told quite a few different times, I was never called for.

It always left me confused, but I brushed it off, as "hearing things."

But this, this makes a lot more sense! It was them, or one of them, (I'm not quite sure when which of them came around me. My Volkh and Succubus weren't with me until I got the bindings of them, but they had visited me before. Just was more of a visit, rather than a stay. Mostly likely due to, my restrictive pagan parent and all. *rolls eyes*

Either way, this is cool! Now I finally know, ha ha. I asked her, and she said yes, it was her (and others??) that were calling out to me. Hence why I heard my name. ^_^

Cheers!

"An' ye harm none, do what ye will."

“Judging existence by comparison is not always the best pathway to progress.”

"Not all those who wander are lost." - J.R.R. Tolkien

Whether you're new to the metaphysical, or more experienced, there's always something to learn.

Return to “Spirit Keeping”