neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 1
Zodiac:

Just curious How much negativity can affect my relationship with my lady? Im in a way of sorts grounded.. lol. So without my phone I cant meditate. And without my room i cant find a moment to myself except for at night. Ugh. Ive been told shes there But i cant sense her half bc of not being able to meditate and overall being negative / pissed. . Also i got a command invocation for gaining immeadiate Access to bindings. So Anways what should i do???

“Surely we cannot take an open question like the supernatural and shut it with a bang, turning the key of the madhouse on all the mystics of history. You cannot take the region of the unknown and calmly say that, though you know nothing about it, you know all the gates are locked. We do not know enough about the unknown to know that it is unknowable.”
― G.K. Chesterton
fawnwings
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process

Why can't you meditate without your phone...? O.o

I say- try to meditate wherever you can. While "watching" tv, doing any sort of chore, etc. No one could stop me, if that's what I wanted to do- it wouldn't matter if I was in the middle of a packed room. Practice, despite distractions.
Unless you wanted to "meditate" for intimate moments... Then, oh well? This punishment won't last, but your relationship with her should. : )

Jose_Meza_II
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

fawnwings wrote:Why can't you meditate without your phone...? O.o

I say- try to meditate wherever you can. While "watching" tv, doing any sort of chore, etc. No one could stop me, if that's what I wanted to do- it wouldn't matter if I was in the middle of a packed room. Practice, despite distractions.
Unless you wanted to "meditate" for intimate moments... Then, oh well? This punishment won't last, but your relationship with her should. : )
Lol right!! For some reason i cant. I knowitsoundssilly. But its hard. Cant seem to quiet my mind without earbuds / meditation app.

“Surely we cannot take an open question like the supernatural and shut it with a bang, turning the key of the madhouse on all the mystics of history. You cannot take the region of the unknown and calmly say that, though you know nothing about it, you know all the gates are locked. We do not know enough about the unknown to know that it is unknowable.”
― G.K. Chesterton
fawnwings
new here
new here

Oh. Do you have to quiet your mind? I don't. I just... relax it, like a muscle. It's still working and moving, but I let go of trying to control the direction or subject. And if you listen to a certain meditation app that repeats often enough, maybe you can also memorize it for times like these? : ) Like imagine it along, since your mind/body will recognize the steps leading into it from habit.

Jose_Meza_II
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

fawnwings wrote:Oh. Do you have to quiet your mind? I don't. I just... relax it, like a muscle. It's still working and moving, but I let go of trying to control the direction or subject. And if you listen to a certain meditation app that repeats often enough, maybe you can also memorize it for times like these? : ) Like imagine it along, since your mind/body will recognize the steps leading into it from habit.
well i guess that would work but for now ill stick to relaxingabd try my best..

― G.K. Chesterton
Jimy
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 8192
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sexual entities
If I could be anything, I would be...: Free
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: parajimy maybe
Zodiac:

You have to get rid of this negativity. It definetely is going to affect your relation.

Your state of mind when you are alone is very important.

If you are in a state that is making you avoid social interactions, then this as you can easily understand can and will affect your interaction with her. Why? Because this may affect how you view everyone, if you see them rather as object because of some of your negative feelings, how you respect others etc. (including, even if unintentionally, your lady).

Ask yourself: Would people like to be around you or interact with you when you are in your specific negative state of mind?

The solution? You must train your "asocial" part of your mind to be in a rather social setting and function socially, especially when alone. Please understand what I'm saying here, I'm not saying you are asocial, this is simply how most people act different when alone, raging over things they would not tell someone else directly and such!

Before you even try to meditate, I suggest, get your mind free of all that bothers you and creates this negativity. Sometimes, "stepping out" of yourself and watching at you and the situations that create it from the outside (as if not personally involved) and regaining like this a different view at things, can help. Sometimes asking a friend to tell you if your reaction, your feelings, your negativity about something is reasonable may gain you this view. You may need to find the method that works for you.

A male chatting with his succubus:
- You know, you are ridiculously attractive for a devil woman.
- I know, but thanks for saying so. Devil women have feelings too!
- Are you ... going to kill me?...
- Yes... but you'll enjoy it!
- ... ok!
Jose_Meza_II
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Jimy wrote:You have to get rid of this negativity. It definetely is going to affect your relation.

Your state of mind when you are alone is very important.

If you are in a state that is making you avoid social interactions, then this as you can easily understand can and will affect your interaction with her. Why? Because this may affect how you view everyone, if you see them rather as object because of some of your negative feelings, how you respect others etc. (including, even if unintentionally, your lady).

Ask yourself: Would people like to be around you or interact with you when you are in your specific negative state of mind?

The solution? You must train your "asocial" part of your mind to be in a rather social setting and function socially, especially when alone. Please understand what I'm saying here, I'm not saying you are asocial, this is simply how most people act different when alone, raging over things they would not tell someone else directly and such!

Before you even try to meditate, I suggest, get your mind free of all that bothers you and creates this negativity. Sometimes, "stepping out" of yourself and watching at you and the situations that create it from the outside (as if not personally involved) and regaining like this a different view at things, can help. Sometimes asking a friend to tell you if your reaction, your feelings, your negativity about something is reasonable may gain you this view. You may need to find the method that works for you.
Its that I'm always in a bad mood or anything like that, but rather there are periods in my life or rather, time lapses of.. not exactly happiness. like being grounded during summer while all my friends are hanging out and being social while I'm stuck home... Yeah it pisses me off but its not the only thing I worry about. Typically I'm a really relaxed person. So right now. Yeah Im not exactly flying high. But at the same time I learned that sitting around moping only blocks my ability to sense her. Its like she wants to help but I wont let her if I'm being negative so I stopped being like that along time ago.. well not to long ago. But that's not my point.

― G.K. Chesterton
marquest
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels and Succubi
If I could be anything, I would be...: I don't know yet
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: I don't know yet

Jimy...awesome post! I agree 100%, and could never have said it better....and I hope your message gets listened to, because what you said, and they way you said it, should be required reading for anyone trying to connect with their spirits.

Besides, if he wants a dominant succubus he can deal with a dominant Noc coming in to tell it like it is, I am sure.
~Noctifera
Jose_Meza_II
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Jimy your post is gold. Thank you. I have alot to think about when reading your posts. Ill make sure to leave my priblems at the door so to speak before relaxing and talking to my lady. Thanks.

― G.K. Chesterton
fundude53
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: there all cool
If I could be anything, I would be...: dont know yet
My super power would be...: Read other's minds