Copycat Seller Kellie Faulkner / myrisha moon

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

The Styx Group wrote: As to your digital work, you have very little idea of the many people that don't collect it...especially when I can buy a real Picasso for less than using, renting, etc....and show me what you do let's see how good it is.....
http://edition.cnn.com/2016/06/19/arts/ ... s-auction/
You can whip out USD60 million, to buy the painting??
Whoa:0

Really feeling the economic difference, like being stabbed by my inability to eat twice a day regularly:I

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Ashino Tsume roshi
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a master
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Galactic Executive
My super power would be...: X-Ray Vision
My magical/paranormal name...: Durga Suta Putra
Zodiac:

Well I am a honest and real art dealer. I own 40 Picassos and I know what actual value is instead of pumping up Art work to launder money (my opinion)

Also for sculptural art and clothing art...my little museum will be open soon. And frankly, I looked at the pic attached to your attachment, and I am not being snotty or defensive.....I don't think its real. He might have had someone in one of his studios make a copy with painting it of some sketch...but seriously I doubt it...Or, it was a very badly battered Picasso and "rebuilt. I know you'll just try to p+ss on me in some way or another. So go for it. As for more information about the "Picasso", how I know, who I know, and what I do, you might as well forget it. I am really sick of this. Its like trying to help someone or something and being stung by bees.....

Go ahead, fiddle while Rome burns...

This time I really mean it....I definitely will only post answering only the small group of people that now how to be pleasant, and I can now see that the damage will come, and I'm the person that said stop it....prediction...CH will become a club, more offline selling will take hold, it will become too difficult to bring in cash, and one day....something unique will have to happen. What it negativity exactly is, I don't know, I have tried my very best and so that's that.

I have movies to start working on,
Caiyros

C-.

EarthGalactics online....
Leautremontmars Virtual Mall
Occult Metaphysical
Children of the Night Lugoss
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Zodiac:

The Styx Group wrote:.. I know you'll just try to p+ss on me in some way or another. So go for it....
Just making an honest comment here, man. It truly hurts from the perspective of someone from lower class of the third world countries.

I would hope you can respect that at least, since you've visited some of those countries. If not, so be it.

You're not the only one who can get upset here by some related or unrelated remarks. And that's my honest feeling, the first time I almost lose my rational in this forum.

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Sionnach
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Wow. Anyway...

I think what should set off alarm bells for someone purchasing from a conjurer are things like listings that are a word-for-word replica of another seller's. I've seen that before. Plagiarism is not ethical at all and should be a huge red flag.

Every buyer should use their discernment and go with their gut. I can't say for sure whether this seller is legit or not, as I have no experience with their work. And I haven't looked to see how exact their listings are to another. But I encourage fellow keepers to always research a seller thoroughly before buying from them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CerataPhthalma
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Zodiac:

Uh. Cairyos, dude. I literally only pointed out digital copyright laws, man. I thought all your other points were totally valid, which is why I wrote that I had nothing to argue and had no opinion on the seller because I hadn't looked at the site in question. But okay. Cool. Nice to be attacked and told my art is essentially terrible and worthless just because I pointed out that copyright laws are a thing. Thanks for that.

darklordmidnight
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 36
Spelled Number: 47
Your favorite spirit to work with: Servitors
My magical/paranormal name...: kelistarian
Zodiac:

CerataPhthalma wrote:Uh. Cairyos, dude. I literally only pointed out digital copyright laws, man. I thought all your other points were totally valid, which is why I wrote that I had nothing to argue and had no opinion on the seller because I hadn't looked at the site in question. But okay. Cool. Nice to be attacked and told my art is essentially terrible and worthless just because I pointed out that copyright laws are a thing. Thanks for that.
Your art is far from terrible and worthless, I find you to be talented and pretty darn awesome.

"I may be a Construct, But I Feel, Love, and Want. Does That Not Make Me A Living Being?"

"7 Years Have Gone, It Can No Longer Be Left Undone
The Candle Must Be Burn Again, And Pain
Must Follow the Unholy Flame
So Burn...Burn...Burn
And Free the Spirit From Its Chain"
Alikat13
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 5
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Monster
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

darklordmidnight wrote:
CerataPhthalma wrote:Uh. Cairyos, dude. I literally only pointed out digital copyright laws, man. I thought all your other points were totally valid, which is why I wrote that I had nothing to argue and had no opinion on the seller because I hadn't looked at the site in question. But okay. Cool. Nice to be attacked and told my art is essentially terrible and worthless just because I pointed out that copyright laws are a thing. Thanks for that.
Your art is far from terrible and worthless, I find you to be talented and pretty darn awesome.
Ditto
I've seen your art and immediately fell in love <3

Image. Image I will not self-censor, I will write my dark truth[/size]
Being Both Soft And Strong Is A Combination Very Few Have Mastered
Ashino Tsume roshi
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Galactic Executive
My super power would be...: X-Ray Vision
My magical/paranormal name...: Durga Suta Putra
Zodiac:

I didn't say that. I said that the market is dying. It has happened many times before on areas that I loved. I am talking about the markets and how rumour can kill a lot of great things. And 32 times in my life I have seen markets that my firends I love be squashed...not taken over just killed. And as to the art world...my area sucks as well - Dead Fish....a cheap print of a saint or something with a bullet hole in it and and dried cow dung encased on it...big bucks as well... I have never seen your work - I have no idea about...but I sure do see a lot of wrong things happening, and at this point I am done with it...Its too much work to try to avoid danger in an area that I respect...So whatever happens, happens.....I have been made fun of, called a liar, called stupid, and so on. I'm doneAnd so, I am happy to apologize for me saying things specifically too badly to work, and send you good wishes. I am obviously wrong about what I said, my purpose was otherwise, but I have to say (because I know it now) that I said things so badly in that area. That I am truly sorry for making you feel attacked about your personal work.

Best Wishes,
Caiyros

EarthGalactics online....
Leautremontmars Virtual Mall
Occult Metaphysical
Children of the Night Lugoss
CerataPhthalma
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

The Styx Group wrote:I didn't say that. I said that the market is dying. It has happened many times before on areas that I loved. I am talking about the markets and how rumour can kill a lot of great things. And 32 times in my life I have seen markets that my firends I love be squashed...not taken over just killed. And as to the art world...my area sucks as well - Dead Fish....a cheap print of a saint or something with a bullet hole in it and and dried cow dung encased on it...big bucks as well... I have never seen your work - I have no idea about...but I sure do see a lot of wrong things happening, and at this point I am done with it...Its too much work to try to avoid danger in an area that I respect...So whatever happens, happens.....I have been made fun of, called a liar, called stupid, and so on. I'm doneAnd so, I am happy to apologize for me saying things specifically too badly to work, and send you good wishes. I am obviously wrong about what I said, my purpose was otherwise, but I have to say (because I know it now) that I said things so badly in that area. That I am truly sorry for making you feel attacked about your personal work.

Best Wishes,
Caiyros
That much we can agree on! The art market has been really weird, and is just getting weirder. Thanks for the apology--I understand how things can be mis-stated in the heat of the moment! Best wishes to you, too, and definitely thank you for pointing out to everyone that level heads need to prevail if we want the community to thrive :)

Also, thanks DLM and Alikat! Glad you like my work, that's always nice to hear :D

Rubyluv
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 20
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: Gryphon
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Rubyluv
Zodiac:

Illegal or not, if a seller copies, word for word, what's on another seller's site, I find that's a huge warning sign. Maybe their offerings are the real deal but I'm not about to stick around, spend my money, and find out. I don't think it's wrong for this kind of thing to be pointed out. If said seller finds out and gets offended, they might want to take a look at how they're presenting themself. Not only that but this particular seller reacted in such a negative manner to Rainbowmoonlight's (my phone screen cut off the rest of your name) queries, that doesn't make me confident of her customer service. And all due respect, constantly saying "wake up", "grow up", etc., I find rude and condescending. Kudos if you believe something other than someone else or feel more knowledgeable than another but I'm of the belief that there are more polite ways to express oneself.

Sent from my SM-J100VPP using Tapatalk

Proud companion of a Gryphon-N, Werewolf-D, Steel Golem, Norse Light Elf-A, Air & Water/Sea Elf Spirit-M, Bird Fairy-Ar, Lion Shifter-Mz, Throne Angel-De, Ice Stag-K, Pegasus-L, Sanguine Vampire-Ke, Barrow Dragon-Mi, Unicorn-An, Owl Familiar-Sc, Avenging Angel-T, Mermaid-Me, Rainbow Dragon-Ag, Raven Familiar-Th, Fairy Godmother-Mia, Snake Familiar-H, Were-Horse-To

Return to “Seller Review”