Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Purple Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Dragonfly Petal

I just hear "No names" when I'm typing on this forum ... which I take to mean they don't want me to share their names (which I wouldn't do anyway). To err on the side of caution I also type 'faeries' rather than specifying what sort of 'faery' I am referring to.

In the past I made a post about some health issues I was experiencing (I asked whether my entity could be causing them), and I think I ticked her off a bit in doing so (just a feeling I got) ... but I'm not sure what I could've done differently as the advice I received was great, and it enabled me to understand more about her (and what to search for in the encyclopedia about her race, etc.). It's all good now though.

"When we are no longer able to change a situation ... we are challenged to change ourselves" - Viktor Frankl

NB: I have 'a lot' of spelled items and 'a lot' of spirits and entities, but the control panel settings won't let me enter a non-numerical value
Celene
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortals

For the most part, I've been flying solo in regards to my paranormal journey. I do believe my spirits encouraged me to join the forum here, before I signed up I was having dreams about joining lol. Perhaps there is more to gain from being a part of this community.

“To live in hearts we leave behind is not to die.”
― Thomas Campbell
DualWanderer3
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 23
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Celene wrote:For the most part, I've been flying solo in regards to my paranormal journey. I do believe my spirits encouraged me to join the forum here, before I signed up I was having dreams about joining lol. Perhaps there is more to gain from being a part of this community.
My spirits did the same thing only they told me themselves not thought dreams.

Blessed be

Return to “Spirit Keeping”