Site Admin
Site Admin
Answers: 0
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

I hope you can give us some update on how things are going. I don't think it's unusual when times are hard to lose faith or to lose sight of the blessings in life. You can get into a dark place and have a difficult time getting out. You should stand strong for yourself, for your family, and give yourself the motivation you need to go after the positive outcome you want.

Whether you realize it or not your spirit family is there to help you and guide you. Even if they aren't as talkative or in your face as you would like it doesn't mean they aren't helping you to find the right answers or take the right steps.

Ash & I are wishing you the best and we hope you and your family are doing well <3

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
SeaWitch
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
If I could be anything, I would be...: a mermaid
Zodiac:

Quick update: I actually have a friend who has elected to look more into the issue. He said he's dealt with such matters in the past and may be able to help, but it's not 100% certain at this point.

Spirit Family
1 Loch Ness, 2 Werewolves, 1 Duojna, 1 Gregori Watcher, 4 Hellhounds, 1 Pegasus, 1 Cwn Annwn, 1 Amarok, 2 Cerberuses, 3 Einherjars, 1 Draugr, 1 Sanguine Vampire, 1 Grim Reaper, 1 T-Rex, 1 Fenrir, 1 Viking Warrior, 1 Wolf Servitor, 1 Mermaid/Vampire Hybrid, 1 Human Assassin, 1 Cu Sith, 1 Okami, 2 Character Bindings, 1 Bone Dragon, 1 Ghostie Alpha, 1 Incubus, 1 Succubus, 1 Wraith
SeaWitch
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
If I could be anything, I would be...: a mermaid
Zodiac:

And again, I would like to thank everyone for their kind words and advice. I've sat down with myself and rationalized the situation.

Our spirits and entities can do things we cannot due to the limitations of our bodies and because of that, we tend to see them as all-mighty and invincible beings so when they fail to live up to those unrealistic expectations, we feel hurt and betrayed. Even Superman can't do everything. He can fly around the world fast enough to turn back time, but that doesn't mean he's always going to be fast enough to save everyone who needs help. Sometimes he doesn't make it in time and that isn't his fault. He may not be human, but he still has limitations imposed upon him.

Spirit Family
1 Loch Ness, 2 Werewolves, 1 Duojna, 1 Gregori Watcher, 4 Hellhounds, 1 Pegasus, 1 Cwn Annwn, 1 Amarok, 2 Cerberuses, 3 Einherjars, 1 Draugr, 1 Sanguine Vampire, 1 Grim Reaper, 1 T-Rex, 1 Fenrir, 1 Viking Warrior, 1 Wolf Servitor, 1 Mermaid/Vampire Hybrid, 1 Human Assassin, 1 Cu Sith, 1 Okami, 2 Character Bindings, 1 Bone Dragon, 1 Ghostie Alpha, 1 Incubus, 1 Succubus, 1 Wraith
Pepper
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Purple Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Dragonfly Petal

That's fantastic news, Binaries! I really hope your friend can help.

I hope, too, that you're not ready to pull the plug on spirit keeping just yet.

((Hugs))

"When we are no longer able to change a situation ... we are challenged to change ourselves" - Viktor Frankl

NB: I have 'a lot' of spelled items and 'a lot' of spirits and entities, but the control panel settings won't let me enter a non-numerical value

Return to “Spirit Keeping”